剧集 | 外推(2023) | 导航列表
Not a whale.
那条鲸鱼多年前已经死了
That whale fell away years ago.
牠不在此地
He is not here.
牠的声音不是真的
His voice is not real.
游走
Swim away.
去找食物
Go find food.
我们一直在骗你
We are lying to you.
人类受苦时,就是会这样
That is what our kind does when we are in pain.
我们会说谎
We lie.
牠不在这里?
He is not here?
对
No.
牠不在,你也有牠的声音?
You have a sound for what is not here?
不是真实的?
Not real?
那叫“谎言”
It's called a lie.
我们没有“谎言”这个声
We do not have a sound for this.
为何要说些不是真实的事?
Why say a thing that is not real?
因为你有可能是族群中最后一隻
It is possible that you are the last one of your kind.
我们找不到其他,只找到你
We cannot find any others. Just you.
那我也该回归尘土了
Then it is time for me to fall.
你说过当你回归尘土,一切又重新开始
You said that when you fall, it starts over.
你会成为过去
You become all that follows.
尘归尘、土归土
You return what is taken.
是
Yes.
未来是可能会有更多你的族类
It is possible that one day there will be more of you.
几时?
When?
需要时间
It will take time.
在你我死去之后
More time than either you or I have.
但你告诉我的事情,我们的对话...
But what you have told me, what we have said to each other...
将会带来新生命
that will feed more new ones.
下次又会有何不同?
And how will it be different next time?
打开咪高峰,不要记录内容
Open speech microphone. Do not record session.
我们留意到 你在未经批准的对话中没有其他数据
We noticed there's no additional data from your unapproved session.
我联络不上
I was unable to make contact.
杳无音讯?
Nothing?
牠走了
She's gone.
应该不需要我提醒你 所有兽笼2100的员工
Now, I don't need to remind you that we own all content from any conversation
与特定物种的对话,都由我们拥有
between a Menagerie2100 employee and a target specimen.
我违反了规定
Look, I violated protocol.
我用上亡母的声音,对不起
I used my late mother's voice. I'm sorry.
我不会再犯
Won't happen again.
今时今日,许多人事物逐渐逝去
We are saying goodbye to so many things these days.
动物、彼此,甚至是整个城市
Animals, each other, entire cities.
有得必有失
Of course it takes a toll.
我留意到阿尔法已经开始在海湾採矿
I noticed that Alpha have started mining the bay.
幸好在他们採矿前找到鲸鱼
I'm glad we got there before they did.
是,现在他们接手了
Yeah, it looks like we, and now they.
你会被派至阿♥拉♥斯加出差
You'll be out in the field in Alaska,
你会需要拿一个可携式装置
so you'll need to pick up a portable unit.
它能与伺服器直接连线
It'll have an uplink to the database.
冰冷的天气应该会对艾斯华有益
The colder weather might be easier on Ezra.
是...
Yeah. Yeah.
我不会再上学了
I'm not going to be at school anymore.
因为生病? - 我要搬家了
Because you're sick? - We're moving.
哪里? - 阿♥拉♥斯加
Where? - Alaska.
我妈妈要去跟狼群对话
My mom is gonna talk to the wolves.
你到时可以回来告诉我 那种叫声的意思吗?
Will you meet me back here and tell me what that means?
好,阿♥拉♥斯加应该还有冬天
Yeah. I think they still have winter in Alaska.
也许我可以去探你,我们一齐砌真雪人
Maybe I can visit you and we can build a real snowman.
来,打开它
Go ahead. Open it.
座头鲸于2046年绝种
The humpback whale went extinct in 2046.
曾经,世界上超过十二万五千头座头鲸
At one point, there were over 125,000 on the planet.
牠们会南北极夏季索饵场从迁徙至
They migrated from summer feeding grounds near the poles
近赤道较暖和的海域求偶
to mate in warmer water near the equator.
牠们以歌♥声
They were famous for their songs,
以及容许牠们沟通的複杂发声而闻名
complex vocalizations that allowed them to communicate.
长喙兀鹫于2039年绝种
The Indian vulture went extinct in 2039.
地球上曾经有超过八千万...
Although there were once 80 million...
非洲象于2040年绝种
The African elephant went extinct in 2040.
在绝种前...
It was, before extinction...
打巴奴里猩猩于2045年绝种,由于...
The Tapanuli orangutan went extinct in 2045. After having...
北极熊于2043年绝种
The polar bear went extinct in 2043
由于气候变化导致牠们居住的海冰融化
due to loss of their sea ice habitat resulting from climate change.
准备好? - 准备好
You ready? - Ready.
三个小时? - 对
Three hours? - Yes.
不要告诉任何人
And you tell nobody you did this.
不会...
No one, no one.
死都不会讲出去
Never.
下次又会有何不同?
But how will it be different next time?
我们改变才是出路
It will only change if we do.
不再隐瞒世界的危机
If we stop lying about the world.
不要再指望未来的人能补救 因为我们补救不了
If we stop expecting the ones who come after us to fix it because we did not.
这里可以了
Here is good.
这里可以了
Here is good.
海上已经没有鱼了
There are no fish anymore.
就算有,我们也会知道
If there were, we would know.
我现时在阿尔法工作了
I work for Alpha now.
想也知道
Of course.
你怎麽知道牠还没走?
How do you know she's still here?
我不知道
I don't.
(阿尔法)
过来
Come on.
准备好? - 准备好
You ready? - Yeah.
三、二、一,跳 - 三、二、一
Three, two, one, go. - Three, two, one.
我能停留几耐?
How long could I be here?
就一会儿
Not long.
牠不会把我们吃掉,对吧?
She won't eat us, will she?
你的牙齿比牠还要多 但就算食你,也不能怪牠
You have more teeth than she does, but you can't really blame her if she did.
我不知道这种声音是甚麽意思
I don't know what this sound means.
音乐?它对不同人有不同意思
Music? It means something different to everyone.
你认识创作音乐的人吗?
The one of you who made it, do you know him?
我未见过他,只听过他的音乐
I never met him, only the music he made.
但你还能够听到他?
But you can still hear him?
是
Yes.
快点吧
Come on.
所以即使你不认识他 你也能了解他的世界?
So you can know his world and not know him?
是
Yes.
那些还没出世的人呢?
And the ones who have not yet begun?
他们未来会听到我们今天的声音?
They will hear these sounds that we make today?
是
Yes.
牠在哪里?
Where is she?
阿妈,牠应该走了
I think she's gone, Mom.
牠来了
There she is.
你要教导牠们处世之道
You will show them a way to be in the world.
警告牠们远离人类
Warn them about us.
你见识过人类的力量、人类糟蹋的事物
You see what we can do, what we have already done.
警醒后世
Tell them who we are.
我已经警醒牠们了
I already did.
剧集 | 外推(2023) | 导航列表