剧集 | 外推(2023) | 导航列表
这里可以吗?
Is here good?
可以
That works.
好
Okay.
若果控制世界的组织跟我们说
What happens when the corporations that control our world
把升温限制提升2.1度、2.2度会怎麽样?
tell us we have to go to 2.1, 2.2?
万万不行
We can't.
还有甚麽需求吗?
Is there anything you need?
别人的聆听
For people to listen.
全息投影直播倒数三、二...
Hologram going live in three, two...
我生于2015年
I was born in 2015,
当年全球在巴黎开会,发出警告
when the world went to Paris and was issued a warning.
当时科学家已经说过 假若地球的平均温度
Scientists told us way back then that if the average temperature on Earth
升温超过摄氏1.5度
increased beyond 1.5 degrees Celsius,
后果将会不堪设想
there would be devastating consequences.
(卡雯朱娜利全球气候示♥威♥演讲)
And they were right. Just look around.
他们是对的,大家看看四周
今天是2037年7月16日
Today is July 16th, 2037.
(联♥合♥国♥气候大会即将在特拉维夫举♥行♥)
The highly anticipated climate change meeting, COP42,
备受关注的气候变迁大会,简称COP42
今天继续在以色列举♥行♥ 在迫切的行动与希望的呼声中...
continues today in Israel amidst urgent cries for action and hope--
但至今来到2037年
Yet here we are in 2037
居然在考虑升温至2度的可能性
considering the possibility of an increase of 2 degrees.
不行
No!
世界市场公佈破纪录收益
World markets posted record gains today,
电池及药品需求急增...
with demand for batteries and pharmaceuticals leading the way...
但升温2度后会怎样?
But what happens after two?
若果正在摧毁世界的企业
What happens when the corporations that are destroying our world
继续说经济将会衰退
say that our economies will fail
除非允许升温限制提高至2.1或2.2度呢?
if we don't allow the temperatures to rise by 2.1 or 2.2 degrees?
礼高标顿,阿尔法工业行政总裁
Nick Bilton, CEO of Alpha Industries,
据闻会投资在北极圈兴建新赌场
is rumored to have invested in a new casino project above the Arctic Circle.
无论未来走向何方 我们也会一起迈步向前
Wherever the future leads, we know we're going there together.
标顿在企业中的合作伙伴 正正是备受争议的发展商
Bilton's partner in the enterprise is none other than controversial developer,
你们知道是谁的
you-know-who.
各位,礼高标顿不是救世主
Friends, Nick Bilton is not coming to save us.
对
No!
我们必须自救
We must save ourselves.
权贵们目前就在那栋大楼里面 商量着各位的未来
Inside that building right now, the powers that be are negotiating your future.
(未来掌握在你手)
但火灾无情
But you can't negotiate with a fire.
洪水残酷
Or a flood. - [protestors shouting]
饥荒不仁
Or a famine. - [protestors shouting, cheering]
(全球气温变化,升温摄氏1.55度)
《无奇不有》
升温至2度,你我齐等死
If we go to 2, it's the end of me and you!
If we go to 2, it's the end of me and you!
(2037年)
(特拉维夫)
神父、拉比和伊玛目在湖中
A priest, a rabbi and an imam are all fishing together on a boat
同船钓鱼
in the middle of a lake.
神父想起自己的鱼竿漏在车上了
And the priest realizes he left his fishing rod in the car.
神父对同僚说:“唏,我行开一阵”
So the priest, he turns to his colleagues, and he says, "Hey, I'll be right back."
他落船,在水面行走至沙滩
He gets out of the boat. He walks across the water to the beach.
走上车,再由水面行走至小船
He goes to the car. He gets back across the water and gets into the boat.
拉比大开眼界 神父居然可以在水面上行走
The rabbi is amazed. The priest just walked on water.
半小时后,伊玛目说:“我要去厕所”
About 30 minutes later, the imam says, "I have to go to the toilet."
他站起来,踏出小船 在水面上行走至沙滩
So, he stands up, steps out of the boat, walks across the water to the beach,
找到最近的男厕,由水面行走回到小船
finds the nearest men's room, walks back across the water and gets into the boat.
拉比看得目定口呆
The rabbi stares dumbfounded.
他心想:“我的信念跟他们一样坚定不移”
But he thinks, "Well, my faith is at least as strong as theirs."
于是他说:“我有点口乾
So, he says, "Uh... [stammers] ...I'm a little thirsty.
沙滩上有小食店,失陪一阵”
There's a-- There's a snack bar over there on the beach. Excuse me."
他站起来,脚放进水中 噗通一声,沉下去了
He stands up, puts his feet in the water. Splash. Sinks like a stone.
之后他... - 笑话是我告诉你的,是我的笑话
And then he-- - I told you that joke. That's my joke.
我喜欢这个笑话
I love that joke.
而且是“小食摊”,不是“小食店”
And it's "refreshment stand," not "snack bar."
你第一天做拉比就要讲这样笑话吗?
Are you sure you wanna make jokes your first day as a rabbi?
是,首先,拉比应该要识搞笑
Yeah. Well, first of all, rabbis are supposed to tell jokes.
再者,它完美阐述我的职责
And secondly, it's a perfect description of the job.
我的职责就是助人渡过难关
That's what I'm doing. I'm helping people find a way through difficult passages.
那就是我在中心的工作
That's what I do at the center.
你把无家可归的人送往其他地方
How are you helping people with no homes
又如何改善到无家可归的状况?
by sending them to other places where they have no homes?
爸,无家可归不是他们的错 那是...他们是...
Dad, it's not their fault they don't have homes. It's-- They were--
我要听电♥话♥
I gotta get this.
喂,阿祖 - 他们是流离失所
Hello, Junior. - They were displaced.
你到了没?
Are you there yet?
马素,这种情况持续多久了?
[parent 2] Marshall, how long has it been like this?
我连呼吸都有困难
I can barely breathe in this air.
掠夺产生大量烟霾
Ugh. So much smoke from the looting.
不,阿妈,不是掠夺 那是以实陶和塔索那的山火引起
Um, no, Ma. There's no looting. That's forest fires in Eshtaol and Tzora.
你出世的时候,我们以你名义在那里种树
When you were born, we planted trees there in your honor.
我想去那里一趟
I was hoping to go.
或者下次假期,你们过来探我
Well, maybe if you guys come back and visit for the holidays,
到时山火熄灭了,我就可以带你去
the fires will be out and I can take you.
所以你决定好要留在这里了?
So, you're staying here? That's what you've decided?
是,阿妈,我一早讲过,我想留低
Yes, Ma. I-- I told you, I wanna stay.
我知道,我也说过 你父亲对你有更高的期望
I know. And I'm telling you, your father has other expectations.
世上有皇法的,阿祖,你明不明?
There are laws, Junior. That's all I'm saying.
若果那是受保护土地,有可能会惹起麻烦
If the land is designated as protected, then there could be issues.
我有充分理由
I have it on good authority
所以能够无视这些所谓的受保护土地
there will be exemptions on this protected lands bullshit.
你点知?
How do you know?
我点知?我手♥机♥上有预知未来的程式
How do I know? Oh, um, I have an app on my phone that tells me the future.
别这麽...你通常点讲?智障
Don't be such a-- What do you call it? A putz.
若果标顿先生知道...
If Mr. Bilton knows something ab--
不,我不想在电♥话♥上、通讯上 或电邮上讨论这件事
No, I don't wanna discuss it on this line, or any line, or email.
我礼拜五会回去迈亚密,到时见
I'm gonna be back in Miami on Friday. I can see you then.
若不是标顿想成事 我也不会来这里,拜拜
Look, I wouldn't be here if Bilton didn't want this to happen. Goodbye.
我礼拜一才...
I'm not back till Mon-- -
那是甚麽地方? - 甚麽?
Where is that? - What?
外面,望落不似俄♥罗♥斯♥
Outside. That doesn't look like Russia.
它只写“热带”,未必真有其境
It just says, "tropical." I mean, I'm not even sure it exists.
Oh.
(圣彼得堡)
顶,看看外面
Oh, shit! Look at it out there.
奥仕华的山火造成
[singer] It's from the forest fire in Ozera.
消防员因为工资问题罢♥工♥,火势失控
The firemen just quit over wages, and it's burning out of control.
现时已经烧燬了三千多平方公里的山林
750,000 acres. That is happening right now.
幸好我们正准备离开
Well then, good thing we're leaving.
明天有甚麽特别的歌♥曲需要我唱吗?
Is there any special song you want me to sing tomorrow?
有,一首令人想把钱交给我的歌♥曲
Yes. One that makes people wanna give me their money.
欧洲及美国各大城市
[news anchor] Protests have erupted in major cities
出现大规模示♥威♥,抗♥议♥特拉维夫大会上
across Europe and the US today over the perceived lack of progress
有关气候的议题毫无进展
at the Tel Aviv climate talks.
特拉维夫上的议题包括加强禁止
Issues on the table at Tel Aviv include strengthening prohibitions
开垦受保护土地的法例
against development in protected areas.
可以把它关掉吗?
Could you turn this shit off?
你好,哈娜,开始?
Namaste, Hannah. Shall we begin?
(阿第伦达克山脉)
好了,等我一阵
Okay. Give me a minute.
不,我们要继续走,碧嘉
[person 2] No, we gotta keep going, Becca.
我点解要那麽做?
Why the fuck did I do this?
你指大肚抑或接下在林中数乌鸦的工作
Get pregnant or take a job counting ravens in the middle of the woods?
也许这是大自然叫我们不要再生仔
Maybe this is nature's way of telling us to stop making babies.
离撤离点还有一小时路程,快走吧
Still an hour to the evac spot. Come on.
顶,你讲得没错
Ah, shit. You were right.
我们昨天就该离开
We should've left yesterday.
唏,风向转变不是你的错
Hey. It's not your fault the wind shifted.
无得弹,是奥马
Oh, great. It's Omar.
你打算接吗?
Are you gonna answer it?
要讲甚麽?
And say what?
抱歉,我现在不方便谈
Sorry, I can't talk right now,
我怀着你的儿子在山火之中
I'm in the middle of a forest fire with your unborn son.
快走吧
Come on.
(特拉维夫2037,COP42)
剧集 | 外推(2023) | 导航列表