剧集 | 外推(2023) | 导航列表
You're very depressing, you know that?
世界不一定会灭亡 好吗?
The world isn't necessarily gonna end, okay?
我是说 去他的气候干预条约2
I mean, fuck CIT 2.
我们可以把这些东西放在大气中 而且情况可能会变得更好
We can put that stuff in the atmosphere and things could get better.
地球工程
Geoengineering.
火山做到了 我们也可以
The volcano did it, so can we.
密克罗尼西亚的火山
The volcano from Micronesia.
菲律宾
Philippines.
是密克罗尼西亚
It was Micronesia.
重点是世界可以改变
The point is the world can change.
气温可以上下浮动
Temperature can fluctuate both ways.
火山向空气中喷出火山灰 气温变低了
Volcano spews ash into the air, temperatures got cooler.
以前发生过 也可能再次发生
It happened before, and it can happen again.
所以你希望有人向大气层 发射反射性化学物质
So you want someone to launch reflective chemicals into the atmosphere
希望它能冷却地球
in the hope that it will cool the planet
并且拯救地球上的生命?
and save life on Earth?
你以为我蠢吗?
And you think I'm stupid?
我的意思是你必须相信可能性 和该死的快乐结局
I'm saying you've gotta believe in possibilities and happy fucking endings.
比尔顿先生很担心
Mr. Bilton is concerned.
我搞定了飞机 我能搞定这个
I took care of the plane. I can take care of this.
女士 欢迎回来
Welcome back, ma'am.
(护照)
对 这是你的预约
Yes, here is your reservation.
阿尔法为您预定了一个带露台的豪华套房♥
Alpha has booked you in a luxury suite with a terrace.
费用已经付过了 包括杂费
Charges have been taken care of, as well as incidentals.
女士 是什么让你回到孟买♥♥?
What brings you back to Mumbai, ma'am?
我想成为一个电影明星
I wanna be a movie star.
你来对地方了
Well, you've come to the right place.
-我帮您 -不用
- Allow me. - Leave it.
房♥间里的吧台是否有酒?
Is the bar in the room stocked?
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
拿点冰块来 确保我不被打扰
Bring some ice. See that I'm not disturbed.
日间宵禁在日出时恢复:早6点12分
Daytime curfew resumes at sunrise: 6:12 a.m.
湿球摄氏31度
Wet bulb 31.
极端高温警报生效
An extreme heat warning is in effect.
我好奇多少人死了
I wonder how many people died.
太阳下山了 我们走
Sun's down. Let's go.
你还在吸那个东西
You still sucking on that thing.
试试我的鼻腔机器人 试一下
Try my Nas-Bot. Try it!
试试 看一下
Try it! Look!
把那个机器人拿开 不然我就把它扔出卡车
Keep that robot out of my face or I'll throw it out of the fucking truck.
我想看你试一下
I'd like to see you try that.
你在拿我开涮吗?
You making fun of me?
该死
Oh, shit.
什么?该死
What? Shit.
不...没事 只是常规检查
No, no, it's okay. It's just routine checking.
你知道怎么说 对吧?
You know our story, right?
我们的任务?
What are we doing?
我们正在向瓦拉纳西 运送“酷风凉爽”牌电风扇
We are transporting "Cool-Fan-Nice" electric fans to Varanasi.
我为什么在这里?
And why am I here?
你是我们公♥司♥的主管
You're our company supervisor.
而且我们有文件证明
And we have the paperwork to show for it
-如果他们想看的话 好吗? -好
- if they wanna look, okay? - Uh-huh.
就是别说印地语 好不好?
Just don't speak in Hindi, okay?
我的印地语没问题 听着 如果我不得不下车
My Hindi's fine. Hey, listen, if I end up outside
我的轮椅还在后面 把它推出去 好吗?
and my chair's still back there, push it out, all right?
长官 什么事?都还好吧?
What's the problem, sir? Everything okay?
报告有走私者 从车上下来
Reports of smugglers. Get out of the truck.
我坐在轮椅上 你能不能给我一点时间...
I'm in a wheelchair. Can you give me a moment--
拜托 长官 拜托
Please, sir, please!
-现在就下来 -出什么事了?
- Out of the truck now! - What's going on?
是的 长官 我们只是运输电风扇 长官
Yes, sir, we're only transporting electric fans, sir,
去瓦拉纳西
to Varanasi.
你当然这么说
Sure you are.
只是电风扇
They're just electric fans.
把该死的门都打开
Open the fucking doors.
长官 你看见了吧
You see, sir?
长官
Sir.
电风扇 “酷风凉爽”牌
Electric fans, Cool-Fan-Nice.
你有什么?
What do you got?
快点
Hurry up.
嘿 该死的家伙
Hey, motherfucker.
跪下 双手放在脑后
On your knees, hands behind your head.
我发誓 我就是个司机
I swear, I'm just a driver.
你只是个司机?
You're just a driver, eh?
你找到什么了?
Hey! What'd you find?
-你以为我们傻? -长官 就是个饭盒
- You think we're idiots? - It's just a lunch box, sir.
-就是个饭盒? -是的 长官
- Just a lunch box? - Yes, sir.
好啊 小子 准备好死吧
All right, sonny, get ready to meet your maker.
你没事吧?
You all right?
你在干什么?启动卡车
The fuck are you doing? Start the truck.
饭盒里有什么?
What's in the lunch box?
我不知道
I don't know.
你不知道?
You don't know?
谁知道?
Who knows?
不关我的事
It's not my business.
那警♥察♥是怎么知道的?
Then how do the police know?
他们直接去拿饭盒
They went straight for the tiffin.
一定是被某个对手告发了 我们需要把卡车扔掉
Must have got tipped off by some rival. We need to dump the truck.
-扔掉卡车?扔掉卡... -对
- Dump the truck? Dump the tr-- - Yeah.
你以为这是个背包吗? 你要把卡车扔在哪?
You think this is some backpack? Where will you dump the truck?
我知道前面5公里处有个地方
I know a spot 5K up.
它在左边 但要慢下来 它几乎就不是一条路 你会错过的
It's on the left, but slow down. It's barely a road at all. You'll miss it.
他们在哪里教你这样射击的?
Where did they teach you shooting like that?
在军队?
In the army?
我没那么蠢
I'm not that fucking stupid.
你听见我说话了吗?
You hear me?
你杀了三个警♥察♥
You killed three policemen.
你杀了三个警♥察♥ 现在你说我们该怎么办
You killed three policemen, now tell me what we'll do.
你说我们该怎么办
Tell me what we'll do.
你就开车
Just drive.
你的印地语真烂
Your Hindi is shit.
三名警♥察♥被杀...卡特尼...
Three officers slain... Katni...
枪伤...有可能是有组织的袭击...
Gunshot wounds... Possible organized hit...
有两个嫌疑人
There are two suspects,
一个坐轮椅 另一个是卡车司机
one is in a wheelchair, the other is the truck driver.
有消息吗?
What do you have?
我想最后一小时他们的定位 在卡特尼 向东移♥动♥
I think I can put them in Katni in the last hour, moving east.
我告诉阿尔法的人
I'll let our friends at Alpha know.
不 不要 让我们先找到他们的确切位置
No, don't. Let me get eyes on 'em first.
包裹将在日落前送到我手中
The package will be in my hands by sundown.
你清楚在和谁打交道吧?
You do know who you're dealing with, don't you?
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
饭盒里是什么?
What's in the tiffin?
我不知道
I don't know.
打开看看
Open it and see.
这是用指纹加密的 只有女士能打开它
It's fingerprint coded. Only Madam can open it.
好吧 停
Okay, stop.
停...就等一下 停
Stop, stop. Just one minute, stop.
好吧
Okay.
我们在干什么?
What are we doing?
你刚杀死了三个警♥察♥ 你知道吗?
You just killed three policemen, you know that?
尸体就躺在检查点
The bodies are lying there at the checkpoint.
整个邦的警♥察♥都在找我们 我们是犯罪分子
The whole state police are looking for us. We're criminals.
我们仍需要去瓦拉纳西
We still need to get to Varanasi.
我们怎么能到瓦拉纳西?
How will we get to Varanasi?
我们刚把卡车丢在那里
We just dumped the truck over there.
看到那边的乡间小路了吗? 朝圣者们经常从那里经过
See that backcountry road over there? Pilgrims pass through there all the time.
你和我 一个瘸子和他可怜的兄弟
You and me, a cripple and his poor brother,
想去圣城祈祷
looking to offer prayers in the holy city.
有大巴停下来时 我们就跳上去
When the bus stops, we'll jump on.
剧集 | 外推(2023) | 导航列表