剧集 | 外推(2023) | 导航列表
随着我们为着从奴役中解脱而喜悦万分
As we rejoice at our deliverance from slavery,
我们学到自♥由♥是得来不易的
we acknowledge that our freedom was hard-earned
自♥由♥也会随时消失
and that it can be taken away at any time.
我们要好好珍惜这段相聚的时光
So, let's appreciate this time we have together.
它有可能是最后一次了
It could be our last.
居然对露宿者说这些话,天啊
Glad the homeless get to hear that. Jesus.
苏菲...
Sophie. Sophie.
我们诵经时,会为每种天灾倒出一滴酒
We pour out a drop of wine for each of the plagues as we recite them.
血灾、蛙灾
Blood. Frogs.
虱灾、蝇灾
Lice. Beasts.
畜疫之灾、疮灾、雹灾
Pestilence, boils, hail,
蝗灾、黑暗之灾、杀长子之灾
locusts, darkness, death of the firstborn.
虱灾和蝗灾,本质上一样吧?
Lice and locusts, they seem like they can be combined, right?
减到九灾?
Get it down to nine?
逾越节不设意见箱
Passover doesn't have a suggestion box.
你们知道吗?今年我想额外再加
You know what? This year I would like to add.
腐♥败♥政♥府♥之灾、月球颤动之灾
Corrupt government, wobbling moons,
酷热之灾、海平面上升之灾
extreme heat, rising sea levels.
阿们 - 阿们
Amen! - Amen.
拉比,我们可以上诉的
You know, there is an appeals process, Rabbi.
所以是有希望的?
So there's hope?
我们曾经成功走出埃及,天无绝人之路
We got out of Egypt. There's always hope.
人们永远都会记得
Your father is fondly remembered
是你父亲的捐款令那扇窗能建成
for the donation that made that window possible.
是,他心爱这座圣殿
Yeah, he loved this temple.
他会不惜一切拯救它
He would have done anything to save it.
我的家族也一样
My family's the same way.
高鲍一家的慷慨解囊令我们获益匪浅
We have all benefited from the largesse of the Goldblatts.
我记得你当初你站在董事会前
I remember when you appeared before the board.
我很怀疑你的能力 但你父亲向我再三保证
I was doubtful, but your father reassured me.
不...不要误会,我很高兴有你这位拉比
No, no, don't get me wrong. I'm glad we hired you.
但你似乎在申请会上令人♥大♥失所望
Although, it sounds like you shit the bed on the presentation.
我准备上诉,前线领袖...
I am preparing an appeal. Frontline leaders...
上诉?看看你 - 社区上下抱有信念...
Appeal? Look at you. - ...from all the faith communities--
怎麽了?我不该上诉吗?
What, I shouldn't appeal?
你知道为何白露宫会被保留吗?
Do you know why the Fontainebleau is being saved?
赛狗场为何会被保留?
Or the racetrack?
或者你的同行,牧师大人麦基的那间教堂
Or your pal the Reverend McGhee's house of worship?
或者比坎斯大道上的建筑?
Or any of those places over on Biscayne Boulevard?
知道为何吗?
Do you know why?
这里是佛州,拉比,不是天堂
This is Florida, Rabbi. This is not heaven.
要拯救圣殿,你就要识买♥♥通人脉
To keep your feet dry, you gotta grease some palms.
我不知道你在提议甚麽
I don't know what you're suggesting.
我提议你打给我儿子
What I'm suggesting is that you call my son.
因为他能化腐朽为神奇,好吗?
Because he makes things happen, okay?
我... - 夏利斯是个好孩子,拉比
Are-- - Harris is a good boy, Rabbi.
他不会害你
He won't steer you wrong.
好
Okay.
她说:“为何上帝要这样对待我们?”
She said, "Why is God doing this to us"?
是,然后跑出房♥间去听天气报告
Yeah, and then she ran off to her room and listened to the weather report.
上帝怎样对待我们了?
Why is God doing what?
她没有说清楚
She wasn't clear exactly,
但应该不是好事
but the overall impression is that it wasn't good.
上帝对我们有不满,尤其是对我
That God has an issue with us. Me, in particular.
那只是一个问题
It's just a question.
你说会敢于提问是好事,对吧?
You said questions were good, right?
对,但必须问得正确
Yes, but they have to be the right question.
亲爱的,可以让我和拉比单独倾谈吗?
Can you give me a moment with the rabbi, sweetie?
好,无问题
Yeah. Of course.
你...
How--
来,我送你出去
Here, let me walk you out.
你有甚麽需要?
How can I help you?
拉比,其实我父亲说你有事需要我帮忙
Actually, Rabbi, my father says it's me that can help you.
那些政客
These politicians.
腐♥败♥的行业
Filthy business.
你绝对不会想牵涉其中,信我
Nothing you would ever want to be involved in. Trust me.
我比较希望留在这里
I prefer my work here.
是,当然了,你也非常出色
No, of course, and you're great at it.
我知道雅兰娜在你的照顾下学到很多
I know Alana is already benefiting from your attention,
她有时颇难搞的
and she can be difficult.
大家都进入过反叛期
Well, I mean, we all were at that age.
大家都很感激你在社区内的贡献
And we all appreciate the work you do here in the community.
你拯救过无数生命 我父亲说你是公正严明的人
I mean, you're a real humanitarian. A "mensch," as my father would say.
公正严明,太过奖了
"Mensch." That's the highest praise.
圣殿沉于海底,对任何人都无好处,拉比
Nobody wins from having the temple sink beneath the waves, Rabbi.
没有
Nobody.
你应该也同意的,对吧?
I think we can agree on that. Am I right?
的确
Nobody.
好
Good.
你拿到哪个故事?
What part are you doing?
所多玛与蛾摩拉
Sodom and Gomorrah.
里面发生甚麽事?
What happens in that one?
上帝把两座城市烧成平地,无人生还
God burns both cities to the ground. It's a total wipeout.
祂拯救了一个叫罗得的男人 但把他妻子变成盐柱
He saves a guy named Lot but turns his wife into a pillar of salt
因为她漏了一点东西在家
because she maybe forgot something at home.
真苛刻
Harsh.
我是麦斯,你呢? - 雅兰娜
I'm Max, by the way. What's your name? - Alana.
所以你是挪亚及圣约的故事,对吧?
So, you have Noah and the covenant, right?
“我把天虹放在云彩中
"I have set my rainbow in the clouds,
作我与大地立约的记号♥”
and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the Earth."
认真?
Really?
它没有提到坦帕今年发生的红潮?
It doesn't say anything about the red algae bloom in Tampa this year,
或比坎斯海滩上的珊瑚白化问题?
or reef bleaching in Biscayne Bay?
我爸爸的浮潜业务去年结业了
My dad's snorkeling business shut down last year.
珊瑚都死光了
Reefs are all dead.
你应该要来我的成人礼
You should come to my bat mitzvah.
我打算深入探讨人类的恶行
I plan on doing a deep dive into the transgression of humanity
以及上帝给我们的报应
and divine retribution.
你应该会感兴趣
I think you might find it interesting.
谢谢,很少人会主动邀请我
Thanks. I don't get a lot of invitations.
雅兰娜高鲍
Alana Goldblatt.
看看现在的气温
Look at the temperature.
未到世纪中,已经升温1.8度
It's not even the middle of the century, and we're already past 1.8 degrees.
以前8月才是飓风季,现在4月就开始
Hurricane season used to start in August. Now it starts in April.
万一上帝把南极洲的思韦茨冰川融掉...
And the Thwaites Glacier in Antarctica, if God breaks that off...
好...你...认为这都是上帝所为? - ...海平面会不断上升...
Okay, okay. So-- And God is doing that? - ...the sea level will be going up--
那不是上帝的冰川吗?
Isn't it God's ice shelf?
好,所以你的问题是 “为何上帝要这样做?”
Okay, so, is your question, "Why is God doing this?"
还是...“为何上帝没有出手阻止?”
Or-- Or, is it, "Why isn't God stopping this?"
但也许更好的问题是 “为何我们没有设法阻止?”
But maybe the better question is, "Why aren't we stopping it?"
对吧?对,或者那也是属于我们的冰川
Right? Yes, maybe it's our glacier too.
好,那你有答桉吗?
Okay. Do you have an answer for that?
睿智的雅兰娜高鲍曾说过
The sage Alana Goldblatt once said,
“也许因为人类丑恶吧”
"Maybe it's because humans suck."
亚麻布衬衫不用带,芝加哥冻到死
Leave the linen blouses. It's freezing in Chicago.
只带羊绒衫
Just the cashmere.
好,妈,芝加哥也有天暖的日子
Okay. You know, it does get warm in Chicago, Ma.
带上亚麻布衫比较好
You might want the linen.
我会想念这里
I'm gonna miss it here.
是,这里也会想念你
Yeah. Here's gonna miss you.
除了小海地,新地图也所剩无几了
Not much left on the new map other than Little Haiti.
希望他们可以把犹太教堂搬到那里
Wish they could move the synagogue there.
我有理由相信
Well, I actually have reason to believe
圣殿会被区划至保护区域
that the temple will be zoned for preservation.
以色列圣殿会历久不衰
Temple Israel will endure.
你要带上亚麻布衫
You're getting some linen.
我相信你会不惜一切拯救圣殿
I'm sure you would do anything to save that place.
几时知道结果?
When do you find out?
应该随时会知
Should be any day now.
阿尔法,在佛罗里达州
Alpha, what is the penalty for conspiracy to commit bribery
剧集 | 外推(2023) | 导航列表