剧集 | 外推(2023) | 导航列表
暴雨会造成洪水泛滥
Heavy rainfall will lead to flooding,
建议迈亚密低洼地区的民众到高地避灾
and residents of Miami's low-lying areas are encouraged to seek higher ground.
今天,雅兰娜高鲍会在她成人礼这天
Today, Alana Goldblatt joins our congregation on this,
加入我们
the day of her bat mitzvah.
成为十诫的追随者
She becomes a daughter of the commandment
并对自己的行为负起责任
and becomes officially responsible for her actions
我们社区及上帝也会引以为证
in the eyes of our community and God.
雅兰娜是一位热衷的学生,积极寻求真♥相♥
Alana is a devoted student, a seeker of truth.
今天,雅兰娜会向我们分享
Today, Alana will speak to us
所多玛与蛾摩拉被摧毁的故事
about the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah.
创世纪第19章
Genesis 19.
大家都知道上帝 把所多玛与蛾摩拉烧为平地
You all know that God burned Sodom and Gomorrah to the ground,
杀死了六万五千人,但那是为何呢?
killed 65,000 people, but the question is why?
他们犯了甚麽罪行?
What did they do to deserve it?
拉比说到:“恶有恶报,罪有应得”
The rabbis speak of "middah keneged middah."
“作恶之人会罪有应得”
"Let the punishment fit its crime."
他们自私吗?他们残酷不仁吗?
Were they selfish? Were they cruel?
他们是拜金主义,缺乏人性吗?
Were they materialistic and lacking in humility?
他们和我们有差异吗?
Were they any different than us?
拜託,大家认为上帝 会对你们的恶行视若无睹吗?
Come on. Did you think God was just going to let your behavior slide?
不会
No.
每週五天的洪水,房♥屋要以高跷支撑
There is flooding five days a week and houses on stilts
因为我们的城市建立于贫苦的人之上
because our city now floats on the bodies of the poor.
不会误会
So make no mistake.
四级飓风 以每小时约240公里的速度来惩罚我们了
Category 4 retribution is coming at us at 153 miles an hour,
它叫史丹,本年第41个暴风
and his name is Stan, the 41st storm of the year.
上帝说:“圣约去死吧” - 唏,够了
So fuck the covenant, saith the Lord. - Hey. Okay.
唏,雅兰娜,讲够了
Hey, Alana, that's about enough.
上帝会肃清地球,重新开始
God is going to wipe the planet clean and start over.
祂会挑选谁人活下?
And who will he pick to survive?
必定不是我爸,他贿赂公职人员
Clearly not my dad. He bribes public officials.
我没有时间等待上帝的审判
I don't have time to wait for God's judgment.
好了,冷静点
It's okay. Let's take a break.
所以我才会报♥警♥告发他
That's why I called the cops on him.
可以叫人阻止她吗? - 唏...不,唏
Could somebody stop her? - Hey, hey. No, hey.
雅兰娜,讲够了,好吗?
Alana, that's enough, all right.
我要提醒你,你是十诫的儿女
Now, I'll remind you as a daughter of the commandments,
你要孝敬父母,现在...
you have to honor your father and mother. Now--
要我提醒你吗? - 冷静,没事
You want me to remind you of some things? - Relax. It's fine.
阿尔法,播放马素石加... - 我们先回去...
Alpha, play Marshall Zucker... - We'll go back. We'll--
2037年7月17日
...July 17th, 2037.
我们处于充满危机的时代
We live in a time of crisis.
离这里不远处
Not far from here,
有因为环境因素导致流离失所的人 需要食物和饮用水
environmentally displaced people are in need of food and water.
我告诉大家
And rest assured,
任何不帮忙改变现况的领袖都是同谋
any leader who is not trying to improve the situation is complicit.
如埃利维瑟尔所讲:“我们必定选定立场
It's like Elie Wiesel said, "We must take sides.
中立之人等同支持施暴者 而不是受害者”
Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim."
但你离开以色列了,对吗?
But you left Israel, didn't you?
你任由那些难民去死
You let those refugees fend for themselves.
不,你不了解我在以色列的遭遇
No, you have no idea what I went through in Israel.
也不了解我离开的原因 - 我知道你在迈亚密这里
Or why I left. - I do know that you stood by here again,
再一次袖手旁观
and right here in Miami,
眼睁睁看着你心爱的露宿者们 失去他们的避风港
while the homeless you so dearly love lost their shelter.
我当初不知道 - 也许是你不想知道
I didn't know. - Or maybe you didn't wanna know.
你不能贸然辞职
You can't just resign.
是,我可以,渎职就该马上辞退
Yeah, of course I can. That's what you do when you disgrace the position.
我们要任由一个13岁女孩来界定我们?
So, we're letting a 13-year-old girl tell us who we are in the world?
或者应该叫她当拉比 至少她不会出♥卖♥♥♥露宿者
Maybe she should be rabbi. At least she didn't sell out the homeless.
有甚麽问题?难道我们默默地
I don't see what the problem is. Are we somehow better people
等待陆沉一刻,就会变成人上人?
if we just silently sink below the waves?
也许雅兰娜高鲍说得对 这就是所多玛与蛾摩拉故事般的灭城
Maybe Alana Goldblatt was right. Maybe this is Sodom and Gomorrah.
拉比,你说甚麽?又没有人要变成盐柱
What are you talking about, Rabbi? Nobody's turning to a pillar of salt.
我们已经被区划为受保护建筑
We've been zoned for preservation.
甚麽...你也说过,下年在迈亚密重聚
What-- Like you said, next year in Miami.
搞甚麽?
What the fuck?
你♥爸♥爸会坐监?
So, is your dad going to jail?
迈亚密的监狱已经被洪水淹没
The Miami jail is already flooded,
成人礼结束后 警方便把他送到北部的瑞艾芙德监狱
so as soon as the bat mitzvah was over, they shipped him upstate to Raiford.
那你算是孤儿吗? - 不算
Does that make you an orphan? - Not technically.
我爸爸还留有一艘浮潜船 我们很快就离开
My dad still has one of his snorkel boats. We're leaving soon.
阿尔法,史丹利几时登陆?
Alpha, when will Stanley make landfall?
(佛州,晚上8点登陆)
Hurricane Stanley is now expected to make landfall at 8:00 p.m.
飓风史丹利预计于晚上8时登陆
迈亚密都会区的风暴潮预计高达8米
Storm surge is expected to exceed 27 feet in the greater Miami area.
海堤呢?应该足以抵挡吧?
What about the sea wall? That'll hold, right?
比坎斯海滩的海堤
The Biscayne Bay sea wall has been built
只能够抵挡7.5米高的风暴潮
to withstand storm surges of up to 25 feet.
雅兰娜,乖女,麦斯要走了
Alana, honey, Max really needs to go now.
你儘快离开吧
I think you'd better leave.
我们会再见吗? - 说不定
Will I see you again? - Who knows?
不要理他们,你拯救了圣殿
Fuck 'em. You saved the synagogue.
你以为其他宗教没有问题吗?
You think other religions don't have problems?
妈
Mom.
你♥爸♥爸一定会非常骄傲
Your father would be so proud of you right now.
你知道的,对吧? - 好了,妈,你点解要用这个造型?
You know that, don't you? - Okay. Mom, why are you using an avatar?
甚麽“造型”?
What's an "atabar"?
甚麽性♥爱♥玩意吗? - 它...不是
Is that a sex thing? - It's-- No, it isn't.
你妹妹有帮你设置吗?
Is your sister there to help you with this?
你回去圣殿,跟那个玛歌♥刁文说
You go back to the temple, and you tell that Margo Tillman
你妈妈以前 会在海湖庄园的高尔夫球职业赛上
that your mother knows she used to give hand jobs
帮人打飞机
to the golf pro at Mar-a-Lago.
新闻说我们需要撤离
Look, the news is saying we have to evacuate,
妈,你离开是正确的决定
Mom, so you were right to leave.
你不是心灵上的先遣急救员吗?
I thought you were a spiritual first responder.
人♥民♥需要你
The people need you now.
以色列圣殿的信众需要拉比
The people of Temple Israel, they need their rabbi.
不,妈,我不是他们的拉比了
No, Mom, I'm not their rabbi anymore.
我听不清楚,你好像在说... - 我说我已经不是他们的拉比了
I can't hear you. Sounded like you said-- - I said I'm not their rabbi anymore.
那你是谁?
Then what are you?
你要回去圣殿,告诉...
You go back to the temple, and tell--
民防警报
Civil defense alarm.
飓风史丹利已突破比坎斯海滩的海堤
The sea wall in Biscayne Bay has been breached by Hurricane Stanley.
请市民前往高地避难
Please head to higher ground.
(圣殿)
唏 - 唏
Hey. - Hey.
我不知道要打给谁,水泵坏了,水太多
I didn't know who to call. The pumps are failing. Too much water.
《妥拉》
The Torah.
好吧
Okay.
All right.
你可否...
Can you...
好
Okay.
包住它 - 是...对了,没错
Cover it. - Yeah. Yeah, like that. Exactly.
就...我是说...可以吧?
Just-- I mean-- I mean, right?
可以了
That works.
应该可以了 - 是
I think it's all right. - Yeah.
我们要儘快离开
We gotta get out of here.
风暴降临于城镇
A storm descends on a town.
小心睇路 - 有可能是你的,有可能是我的
Be careful. Watch out. - Could be yours, could be mine.
暴雨很快就变成洪水
The downpour soon turns into a flood.
随着水面上升,拉比进入圣殿
As the waters rise, the rabbi goes to the synagogue
拯救《妥拉》
to save the Torah.
拉比走出街道
The rabbi goes out into the street
屠夫莫萨坐着独木舟到来
when Moishe, the butcher, comes by in a canoe.
“返入去吧,拉比”
"Better get in, Rabbi."
你的车呢? - 是
What about your car? - Yeah.
水位迅速上升
The waters are rising fast.
拉比说:“不行 我对上帝抱有信念,祂会拯救我”
"No," says the rabbi. "I have faith in the Lord. He will save me."
水位依然不断上升
Still the waters rise.
看看外面,拉比
Look at it out there, Rabbi.
严格来说,我已经不是这里的拉比了
Technically, I don't think I'm the rabbi here anymore.
你看
剧集 | 外推(2023) | 导航列表