剧集 | 外推(2023) | 导航列表
有预谋地贿赂公职人员该当何罪?
of a public official in the state of Florida?
贿赂属二级罪行
Bribery is a second-degree felony,
最高刑罚是监禁15年
which is punishable by up to 15 years in prison
罚款两万元
and a $20,000 fine.
它是佛州刑罚中被列为十级中的第七级
It is ranked level seven out of ten under Florida criminal punishment...
这个世界不会理我死活
The world is in it for itself.
你真心觉得我们下次逾越节还会在这里?
Do you think we'll all be here together next Passover?
他们说要安装水泵
They said to install pumps permanently...
我相信你会不惜一切拯救圣殿
I'm sure you would do anything to save that place.
一定会有下次
There's gonna be a next time.
你似乎在申请会上令人♥大♥失所望
It sounds like you shit the bed on the presentation.
用华格纳 - 拉比
Go with Wagner. - Actually, Rabbi,
你有事需要我帮忙 - 水泵不便宜
it's me that can help you. - Pumps are pricey.
这里是佛州
This is Florida.
要拯救圣殿,你就要识买♥♥通人脉
To keep your feet dry, you gotta grease some palms.
我在雨中乐飞扬
I'm singin' in the rain
在雨中乐飞扬
Just singin' in the rain
内心欢天喜地
What a glorious feeling
重拾欢乐
I'm happy again
笑看头上黑云
I'm laughing at clouds So dark up above
太阳在我心,准备重投情场
The sun's in my heart And I'm ready for love
让风雨黑云
Let the stormy clouds chase
追赶每一个人
Everyone from the place
尽情下雨,笑容不改
Come on with the rain I've a smile on my face
伴随快乐的节奏走在路上
I walk down the lane With a happy refrain
尽情欢唱,于雨中乐飞扬
Just singin' Singin' in the rain
石加拉比,你好
Hello, Rabbi Zucker.
海平面缓和部门重新审视了
The Department of Sea Level Mitigation had a chance to reevaluate
保留以色列圣殿的申请
Temple Israel's application for preservation,
我们有好消息要通知你
and we have some good news.
在这样的日子里
It is tempting on days like today, in times like these,
很容易有天选之人的想法
to contemplate the idea of the chosen people.
天选有何特别?
Chosen for what?
天选之人...
Chosen...
...得以存活
to survive.
我很高兴向大家宣佈,圣殿将不会被摧毁
I am pleased to announce, our temple will not be destroyed.
我们要讚美主
We praise the Lord
祂保留我们的心灵归宿
for preserving our spiritual home,
我们愿意接受随之而来的责任
and we accept the responsibility that comes with it.
我们亦要感激塔拉哈西的领袖 给予这份祝福
And we thank our leaders in Tallahassee for this blessing.
鲁耶肺炎47
NoYeFe-47.
我奉劝未打♥针♥的民众儘快接种疫苗
I encourage anybody who is yet to get their vaccine to do so,
记得向灭蚊中心汇报积水状况
and report standing water to the mosquito eradication centers.
拉比 - 是?
Rabbi? - Yeah?
是上帝拯救圣殿还是有人出手? 某人在背后操纵?
Did the Lord really save this temple or is it the work of a man? A certain man?
点解... - 你喂饱完我们,隔天就要害我们?
Why would-- - You feed us one day and fuck us the next?
甚麽意思? - 可耻,拉比
Excuse me? - Shame on you, Rabbi.
我不知道...我不...我... - 我们还相信了你,你辜负我们
I don't know-- I don't-- I-- - We trusted you! All of us!
你们等着遭天谴
You all deserve what's coming!
等阵...甚麽事... - 唏...你知道有甚麽等着你吗?
Wait. Wait, what-- What-- - Hey, hey, you know what's coming?
社福署会把你赶走
Social services to haul your ass away!
高鲍先生,你还好吗?
Mr. Goldblatt, are you okay?
甚麽? - 你被蚊咬得很严重
What? - Nasty mosquito bite.
不...这是粉瘤,我经常会有,是
No, no, no, it's a cyst. I get 'em all the time. Yeah.
我儿子想和你倾几句,方便吗?
My son wants to speak with you. Okay?
可以
Yeah.
你到底把我捲进甚麽事了?
What did you get me into?
有人赢,自然有人输 《妥拉》上应该有写吧
For someone to win, someone has to lose. I think it says that in the Torah.
不,那是篮球,不是《妥拉》
No, that's basketball, not Torah.
无论如何,我不知道保留圣殿
For what it's worth, I didn't know keeping the synagogue
就代表要放弃露宿者之家
meant giving up the homeless center,
但政♥府♥没办法人人都救,拉比
but the state can't save everything, Rabbi.
据我所知,只有上帝才能打救所有人
Only God can do that, from what I understand.
那些人可以去哪里?
Where are all of those people supposed to go?
我也不想这麽嘴贱,拉比
Not to be a dick, Rabbi,
但严格来说,他们本来就是露宿者
but, technically speaking, they already were homeless.
难道不能去其他地方吗?
Can't they be that anywhere?
我们赢了,拉比,专注在结果上
We won, Rabbi. Focus on that.
现在圣殿得以保留,想想你能做多少好事
Think of all the good you can do now that we're safe.
阿尔法,查出所有关于马素石加的资料
Alpha, please bring up all available content for Marshall Zucker.
社交平台、已刊登文章 访问、购物记录?
Social media, published articles, interviews, purchases?
全部
All of it.
2037年7月17日,阿尔法社交平台
From Alpha social, July 17th, 2037.
我们处于充满危机的时代
We live in a time of crisis.
离这里不远处
Not far from here,
有因为环境因素导致流离失所的人 需要食物和饮用水
environmentally displaced people are in need of food and water.
我告诉大家...
And rest assured...
滚 - 如埃利维瑟尔所讲
Go away. - It's like Elie Wiesel said,
是你爷爷,亲爱的 - “我们必定选定立场
It's your grandfather, sweetie. - "We must take sides.
他死了
He's dead.
中立之人等同支持施暴者 而不是受害者”
Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim."
他说是粉瘤,谁会死于粉瘤?
He said it was a sebaceous cyst. Who dies of a sebaceous cyst?
妈,医生说那是被蚊咬
Mom, the doctor said it was a mosquito bite.
被蚊咬 - 拉比,之后会怎麽样?
A mosquito bite. - What happens next, Rabbi?
畜疫之灾、洪灾、热灾
Pestilence. Floods. Heat.
佐治亚州山火处处,拉丁美洲陷于饥荒
Fires all over Georgia. Famine in Latin America.
印尼陷于战乱
Wars in Indonesia.
你不觉得这是上帝试图引起世人注意吗?
Do you still don't think God is trying to get our attention?
上帝经常试图引起世人注意 不论时势好坏
God should always have our attention. In good times, in bad.
我们越接近上帝,祂离我们便会越近
The closer we are to the Lord, the closer the Lord is to us.
这就是爱
That's how love works.
但雅兰娜说得没错,拉比 世界到处发生甚麽事了?
But Alana is right, Rabbi. What is happening to our world?
这个嘛...
Well...
有人死了 - 是
a man has died. - Yes.
具权势之人
A powerful man.
极具权势 - 他...
Powerful. - A man who--
对世界影响深远
who made a difference in the world.
这个嘛...
Well...
但人总有一死
But we all will die.
它不是一场悲剧,而是一个终结
It's not the tragedy of life, just the end.
有终结,生命才显得宝贵
To be precious, it must end.
我只能说...
All I can tell you is that...
信仰有时代表我们必须不带任何答桉前行
sometimes faith means that we must move forward without an answer,
只要以知识装备自己,答桉便会随之而来
armed only with the knowledge that an answer will come.
迟早会来
In time.
有事吗? - 请退后
Can I help you? - Stand back.
你有听懂吗? - 我们要找夏利斯高鲍
Do you understand anything? - We're here for Harris Goldblatt.
你不能这样...
You can't just--
夏利斯高鲍,联邦调查局
Harris Goldblatt, it's the FBI.
我们要将你逮捕,你有权保持缄默
You're under arrest. You have the right to remain silent.
他的父亲才刚过世
His father just passed away.
他还在哀悼亡父
This man is in mourning.
请你合作,夏利斯 - 不好意思
Make this easy, Harris. - Excuse me.
怎麽回事?我是这里的拉比
What's going on? I'm the rabbi here.
高鲍先生被捕了 - 何罪之有?
Mr. Goldblatt is under arrest. - For what?
贿赂公职人员,串谋贿赂
Bribery of a public official. Conspiracy to commit bribery.
夏利斯 - 敲诈、勒索
Harris? - Racketeering. Extortion.
不,我不会信 - 无论甚麽事,我都是为你而做
No, I don't believe it. - Look, whatever I did, I did for you.
还有你
And you.
还有你,拉比,我不惜手段达到了目的
And you, Rabbi. I did what needed to be done.
马上要陆沉
It's all sinking.
好明显,这里只有我识得挣扎求存
And evidently, I'm the only one of you who knows how to fucking swim.
怎麽回事?
What is this?
没事,亲爱的 - 甚麽没事?
It's okay, sweetie. - What do you mean it's okay?
你可以不要...
Would you please stop those--
阻止他们...
Just stop them at the--
飓风史丹利是2047年第41个风暴
Hurricane Stanley is the 41st storm of 2047.
将于本週登陆,且被列为第四级飓风
Landfall is expected later this week as a category 4 hurricane,
最大风速达每小时约240公里
bringing maximum sustained winds of up to 150 miles per hour
风暴潮预计高达7米
and a storm surge of approximately 22 feet.
剧集 | 外推(2023) | 导航列表