剧集 | 外推(2023) | 导航列表
Look.
直升机能看到我们吗? - 我不知道
Can they see us? - I don't know.
唏...
Hey! Hey!
唏... - 在下面
Hey! Hey! - Down here!
唏,我们要点做?
Hey! What do we do?
我们可以上去
We can go up.
拉比尝试带着《妥拉》到高处
The rabbi is trying to get himself and the Torah to higher ground,
而裁缝宾耶明则开着快艇迅速靠近
when Benyamin the tailor zips up to him in a motorboat.
“快点,拉比,我们要载你离开
"Come on, Rabbi. We need to get you outta here.
防洪堤随时会破裂
The levee is gonna break any minute."
但拉比示意让他离开
But the rabbi waves him away.
“我相信《妥拉》,上帝会保佑我”
"I believe in the Torah. The Lord will see me through."
拉比,让我帮你
Let me help you with that, Rabbi.
唏,如果你可以叫我马素
Hey. If you could call me Marshall,
那就最好了
I'd really appreciate it.
最后防洪堤破裂了
And the levee does break.
洪水冲入城镇,冲走路上一切
And the flood rushes through the town, sweeping away everything in its path.
洪水把拉比冲走,但他依然握紧《妥拉》
Still, the rabbi clings to the Torah as the waters carry him away,
最后卡在了一棵
and he ends up snagged
高树上最高的树枝上
in the highest branches of the highest tree...
突然,风暴中出现了一部直升机
...when, out of the storm, a helicopter appears.
唏
Hey!
州警用大声公呼喊他
And a state trooper calls down to him through a megaphone,
唏 - “抓住梯子,拉比
Hey! - "Grab the ladder, Rabbi!
这是你的最后机会”
This is your last chance!"
但拉比坚持上帝必然会拯救他
But the rabbi insists the Lord will deliver him.
最后理所当然地溺死了 - 唏
And predictably, he drowns. - Hey!
这位虔诚的拉比上天堂后问道
A pious man, the rabbi goes to heaven, where he asks,
“上帝,我对你的信仰坚定不移
"Lord, I had unwavering faith in you.
你为何没有从洪水中保佑我?”
Why didn't you deliver me from that flood?"
快点,拉比,把故事讲完
Come on, Rabbi. Finish it.
(塔拉哈西)
上帝转身对拉比说
So, God turns to the rabbi and says,
“我派了两艘船和一部直升机来救你 你还想怎麽样?”
"Well, I sent you two boats and a helicopter. What more do you want?"
看来我们都是露宿者了,拉比
I guess we're all homeless now, Rabbi.
对不起,伊莱沙
I'm sorry, Elijah.
你活下来了
You made it.
你也是
So did you.
我很高兴你没有死
I'm glad you're alive.
我也是
Me too.
唏,拉比,你一直没有回答我的问题
Hey, Rabbi, you never really answered my question.
雅兰娜,你指甚麽问题?你的问题太多了
What question might that be, Alana? You have so many.
若神爱世人,祂为何不插手干预? 为何世界充满苦难?
If God loves us, why not intervene? Why so much suffering?
对,为何呢?
Yeah, why is that?
摩西也问过上帝同样的问题
Moses, he asked God the same question you have.
“为何世界充满苦难?
"Why so much suffering?
全能的上帝,为何不出手阻止?”
And if you're so powerful, why not stop it?"
那上帝有回答他吗?
And did God give him an answer?
有,祂有回答
Yeah, he did.
回答了甚麽?
What was it?
基本上是说:“即使告诉你,你也不会懂
Basically, it was, "I'd tell you, but you wouldn't understand
因为你只是一介凡人,而我是上帝”
because you're a human, and I'm God."
就这样,这就是祂的答桉?
That's it? That's the answer?
身为凡人?对,肯定是了
Being human? Yeah, it has to be.
我觉得答桉是...
I think the answer is...
靠我们来解答
it's up to us.
(谨此纪念嘉芙琳琪芝)
剧集 | 外推(2023) | 导航列表