剧集 | 外推(2023) | 导航列表
由阁下决定
It's up to you. - Oh.
删除...
Delete. Delete.
删...不,保留
Del-- No, preserve.
算了,删除
Never mind. Delete.
删除
Delete.
保留
Preserve.
删除
Delete.
删除,保留
Delete. Preserve.
阁下身边有人患有热躁症吗?
Do you have someone in your life who struggles with heat rage?
气温上升会令你的至亲至爱 感到恐惧和焦虑吗?
Do rising temperatures cause you and your loved ones fear and anxiety?
光是去年,伦敦有超过一万人
Last year alone, over 10,000 people
成为被热躁症患者施暴的受害者
in London were victims of violence caused by heat rage.
解决办法,尽在CRISPR
But there is a solution. CRISPR.
艾斯华,到CRISPR基因诊所获取更多资讯
Ezra, stop at a Geno CRISPR Clinic for more information.
帮助你的至亲至爱保持冷静
Help your special someone keep their cool.
喂...2753
Yo. Yo, yo, yo. 2753.
安排送货无人机的人正一死蠢
Whoever programmed those delivery drones, fucking idiots.
对,这东西迟了送来
Yeah, it's a late one for you.
我要延长预约时段
I had to extend my appointment slot.
快取云一直加价
Cache keeps upping my premium.
唏,我识人...
Oh. Hey, I've got a guy who's, uh,
刚在西伯利亚的诺里尔斯克 开设伺服器农场
just set up a farmer service in Norilsk, Siberia.
他...不经公共设备,靠自己的网络
He-- It's off the grid. He runs his own network.
比你那个垃圾快取云便宜许多
It's way cheaper than your Dosh Cloud.
劲抵
Way cheaper.
我不想冒险
I don't want to take any chances.
我只想说大自然把世界平衡得真妙
All I'm going to say is, Mother Nature is the great equalizer.
大自然
Mmm, Mother Nature.
艾斯华,欢迎回家 - 谢谢
Welcome home, Ezra. - Thanks.
我今天过得如何?
How was my day?
好极
Great.
谢谢问候
Appreciate your asking.
你呢?
How was yours?
衣柜,大卫
Wardrobe, David.
打开替代公♥司♥,检视明天的行程
Launch Pack. Review schedule for tomorrow.
(10月行事曆)
Your first appointment is with client Derek at 1100 hours.
明天第一位客人,早上11时的达理
你需要以蓝眼睛示人,并说法语
You will be required to have blue eyes and speak French.
达理发送的档桉已包含... - 收到了
Derek has sent you a package containing-- - Oh, got it.
第二位客人是达域雅
Your second appointment is with client Dariya.
你需要戴... - 她儿子,我知道
You will be required-- - Her son. I know.
你需要戴上伊♥斯♥兰♥帽和眼镜 脸上要有伤疤
You will be required to wear a kufi, a scar, glasses,
并说阿♥拉♥伯语
and speak Arabic.
明天没有其他预约了
No additional appointments for tomorrow.
把床降下
Lower bed.
时间在眼前流逝
Time slips away from us
同时为我们留下回忆
but leaves its imprint behind.
开启快取
Launch Cache.
开始记忆同步
Initiate memory sync.
(每日记忆同步进行中)
请放鬆心神,深呼吸
Make yourself comfortable. Take a deep breath.
呼气同时,慢慢闭上眼睛
As you exhale, gently close your eyes.
慢慢回想由起床至今的记忆
Recall your day from the moment you woke up until now.
记忆档已同步
Memory assets synced.
开启露娜
Open Lola.
生命线
Lifeline.
但是二氧化碳水平急剧上升
However, CO2 levels increased at the fastest rate...
你的生命线...
Your lifeline...
怎麽了? - 这个缺口...
What? - This break.
代表你的人生会迎来巨变
It means you will face a momentous change.
重新播放 连续播放
Continuous.
你的生命线...
Your lifeline...
怎麽了? - 这个缺口...
What? - This break...
(阿尔法)
时间在眼前流逝,同时为我们留下回忆
Time slips away from us, but leaves its imprint behind.
麻烦要香槟
Champagne, please.
你喜欢吗?
You like it?
就如你初次送给我那时
As much as I did the first time you gave it to me.
我还以为在鹿特丹疏散时不见了
I thought I lost it in the Rotterdam evacuation...
那麽...
So...
你的旅途如何?
Tell me, how was your trip?
我不知道该怎麽说...
[Derek] I don't know what to say--
25年前,我们以为加密货币
25 years ago, we thought crypto
就是我们的救赎
was going to be our salvation;
但它留下的碳足迹却会害死我们
now it is killing us with the carbon footprint.
午安 - 你好
Good afternoon. - Hello.
有拍拖吗?
[Dariya, in Arabic] Is there anyone special?
一定有,对吧?
There is, isn't there?
我们还是交往了不久
It's early days still...
你喜欢她,比想像中更喜欢她
You like her. More than you think.
我看得出来
I can tell.
她想在斋戒月中製作你拿手的黄金饺
She wants to make your qatayef recipe for Ramadan.
我跟她提过我们以前怎麽做
I told her how we used to.
你还记得...
You remember--
当然记得
Of course, I do.
以前你没有在看的时候
I used to take another helping when you weren't looking
我会偷吃
and hide and eat it.
我想把这个送给你
You should have this--
不,不行的
No. I can't--
不要等太久
Don't wait too long.
你永远不会知道世界以后会怎样
You never know what could happen in this world...
你下次可以转送给她吗?
Do you think you could bring her next time?
我希望能见她一面
I'd love to meet her.
天啊
God...
我喜欢这些花的香味
I love the smell of the flowers...
这是甚麽花?
What are they?
薰衣草
Lavender.
对吧?
Right?
薰衣草
Lavender.
我喜欢薰衣草的香气
I love the smell of lavender.
你今天出去走走吧,很安全的
You should go outside today. It's safe.
我想留在这里
I wanna be here.
你怕会错过甚麽吗?
You're afraid you're gonna miss something?
我会错过所有事
[Ezra sighs] I'm gonna miss everything.
我喜欢薰衣草的香气
I love the smell of lavender.
打开快取云,打开露娜
Launch Cache. Open Lola.
我喜欢薰衣草的香气
I love the smell of lavender.
你今天出去走走吧,很安全的
You should go outside today. It's safe.
我想留在这里
I wanna be here.
你怕会错过甚麽吗?
You're afraid you're gonna miss something?
我会错过所有事
I'm gonna miss everything.
本週第二次了 前一刻我还能忆起,下一刻...
It happened twice this week. I could see it in my mind, and then...
...忽然就再想不起了
...it was gone.
我要用快取云才能忆起它
I had to use Cache Cloud to bring it back.
这是最近一次的脑扫描
[doctor] This is your most recent scan.
健康的人脑蕴含八百六十亿个活跃神经元
A healthy human brain contains over 86 billion active neurons.
这里可以看到树突结构正在恶化
What we're seeing here is evidence the dendrite structures are breaking down.
活跃突触下降11%,代表神经元逐渐死去
An 11% decline of active synapses, signifying death of neurons.
艾斯华,你的大脑长年受到 心热症的压力影响
Ezra, your brain has been stressed by a lifetime of summer heart.
由于流向脑部的血液减少
Due to the historical reduction of blood flow to your brain,
及血管损害和持续发炎
the damage to vessels, the ongoing inflammation,
血管性认知障碍症是不可避免的
vascular dementia was inevitable.
人类身体不宜在高温下生存
Our bodies weren't built for these temperatures.
我们不断发明新科技
We keep developing new technologies
尝试改善一切,却没打算从根源着手
to try and address everything but the root problem,
同一时间,气温不断上升
and all the while, the temperatures keep going up.
好,我要怎麽阻止病情恶化?
All right, so how do we stop it?
很遗憾,你的认知能力 在往后只会不断下降
Sadly, this is the beginning of the accelerated cognitive decline
这是早就提及过的结果
we've been preparing for.
脑细胞死亡是无法复原的
There's no way to reverse the loss of brain cells.
心灵之窗不是可以解决吗?
But I thought Mind's Eye could fix it.
没错,心灵之窗 为脑部提供视觉及听觉刺♥激♥
剧集 | 外推(2023) | 导航列表