剧集 | 外推(2023) | 导航列表
“你最喜欢的冰激凌 是什么味道 为什么?”
"What is your favorite flavor of ice cream and why?"
这很容易
Well, that's easy.
薄荷巧克力豆口味 很美味
Mint chip. It's delicious.
“你是否曾经恋爱过 你是怎么知道的?”
"Have you ever been in love, and how did you know?"
“你有宗教信仰吗?”
"Are you spiritual?"
是的
Oh, yes.
“如果是 你相信什么?”
"If yes, what do you believe in?"
上帝
Oh, God.
“如果你突然面对
"What would you do if you were suddenly faced
一只巨大的棕熊 你会怎么做?”
with an enormous brown bear?"
是啊 这个...一些问题是模拟的
Oh, yeah, that-- Some of the questions are simulations.
天啊
Oh, my God!
它是全息的 这只是练习 不是真的
It's holo. It's just a exercise, it's not real.
-等一下... -不 它是...
- Wait, wait. - No! It's--
-它会杀死我 -没关系 别跑
- It's gonna kill me! - It's fine! Don't run!
它是... 艾露迪
It's-- Elodie!
不要 走开 拜托
No! Leave me, please!
奥吉 怎么回事?
Auggie? What's going on?
没什么 这是为生命暂停做的心理评估
It's nothing. It's a psych eval for LifePause.
艾露迪想看看评估
Elodie wanted to see it.
阿尔法 关闭生命暂停
Alpha! Turn off LifePause!
它究竟在评估什么?
What is it evaluating exactly?
我猜...在野外的基本生存技能?
I guess... basic survival skills in the wild?
或许是一个人
Or maybe a person's ability
区分幻想和真实事物的能力?
to distinguish between fantasy and what's real?
显然 你会成为一个好的候选人
Obviously, you'd make a good candidate.
我不会去
I wouldn't go.
我永远不会去
I would never, ever go.
我不会放弃
I wouldn't give up.
西尔维 我...
Sylvie, I--
我无意伤害你
I didn't wanna hurt you.
你没有
You didn't.
好吧 但是听着 它是...我猜
Okay, but listen. It's-- I guess,
我以为你不会在意我离开与否
I didn't think you'd care if I left or not.
你怎么能这么说?
How can you say that?
我认为我们之间已经没有什么了
I didn't think there was anything left between us anymore.
不要试图为它辩解
Don't try to justify it.
真的 拜托
Really. Please!
你得理解 在某种程度上 这对我
You gotta understand, this is as much of a shock to me
和对你来说都是一种震惊
as it is to you, in a way.
我的意思是 我从来没有想象过它会成功
I mean, I never imagined that it would work
还有我会被抽奖选中
and that I'd be picked for the lottery.
而且 当然 我希望我有机会 先和你谈谈这个问题
And, certainly, I hoped I'd get a chance to talk to you about it first.
但你从来不听我说话
But you never listen to me.
你甚至都不再看我一眼
You barely even look at me anymore.
我知道我已经让你失望了
And I know I've disappointed you.
我知道这不是我们中 任何一个人所设想的生活
I know this is not the life that either one of us envisioned it to be.
我的意思是 我也感到失望
I mean, I'm disappointed too.
但是...
But...
我们从来无法在不吵架的情况下交流
we could never communicate without fighting.
-艾露迪在哪? -尼可 你能让我们单独待一下吗?
- Where's Elodie? - Nic, can you give us a minute?
好的
Yeah.
等等 别走
Wait, don't go.
怎么了?
What?
不
No.
-哥们 怎么了? -怎么了?
- What is it, buddy? - What?
你们...
Are you--
你们刚才...
Did you--
不 你们没有 对吗?
No, you didn't. Did you?
刚才...
What did--
我... 怎么了?
I-- What?
你甚至都不能等到我离开?
You couldn't even wait until I go?
奥吉 它...不是你所想的
Auggie. It-- It's not what you think.
它...是...
It-- It was...
她先开始的...
She started...
它
it.
“她先开始的”?
"She started it"?
你多大了 六岁?
What are you, six?
所以 是真的了
So, it's true?
不 我...
No! I--
好吧 是的 但它完全是无接触的
Okay, yes, but it was completely contactless.
-是的 -还有 当然
- Right. - And, of course,
它仍然是愚蠢和糟糕的
it's still stupid and awful.
-我不觉得它是... -尼可 闭嘴
- Well, I don't think it was-- - Shut up, Nic!
但它只是因为你...
But it was only because you were--
我是说 我们都...你要离开我们
I mean, we are both-- You're leaving us.
而且...它发生了
And-- And it happened!
好 这真是太完美了
Well, this is just perfect!
它真的很完美
It's just really perfect!
你就是要获得最后的胜利 不是吗?
You just had to have the final victory, didn't you?
最后一脚踢向我的脸 然后送我上路
One last kick to the face and then just send me on my way!
不是这回事
That's not what this was.
-打扰一下 -什么事?
- Excuse me. - What is it?
抱歉 就是晚餐已经准备好了
I am sorry. Just, dinner is served.
谢谢你
Thank you.
先生 你要一些番茄吗?
Would you like some tomatoes, sir?
-不用 -好的
- No. - Okay.
阿尔法 停
Alpha, off.
我想举杯庆祝一下
I'd like to make a toast.
好的 我觉得我就...好的 再见
Okay, I think I'll just be-- Okay, bye.
要为感恩举杯 真的
A toast of gratitude, really.
看 这是我在地球上的最后一晚 反正是这个特定时代的最后一晚
See, it's my last night on Earth, in this particular era, anyway.
老实说
And honestly,
我有一个想法认为这将是一种平淡的告别
a part of me thought that it would be sort of a bland farewell.
很棒的一餐 几个有趣的故事
Great meal, couple of funny stories.
就像那次我们去卡拉OK狂欢一样
Like that time we went on that karaoke bender,
直到我们唱完了蓝艾薇卡特 假日专辑的最后一首歌♥
until we sang every last song from the Blue Ivy Carter Holiday Album.
你的声音让全场观众为之倾倒
You had the whole audience transfixed by the sound of your voice.
无论如何 你吸引了我
You had me, anyway.
所以我想 我们就让过去的事成为过去
And so I thought, let's just let be bygones be bygones.
解决所有分歧、实现和解
Bury a couple of our many hatchets.
为我在这里的时间 为我们在这里的时间 找一些解决办法
Find some resolution for my time here, for our time here.
因为有过一些美好时光
Because there were some good times.
但事情发生了转变
But things have taken a turn.
有人可能会问我是否生气
Some might wonder if I'm angry.
这是我在地球上的最后一晚
It's my last night on Earth.
我的妻子和我的朋友做♥爱♥了
My wife fucks my friend.
一个曾与我一起工作的人 并被我引导过的人
Someone whom I've worked with and mentored.
我一直都很敬重你 那是无接触的
I've always looked up to you. It was contactless.
真♥相♥是 你们两个 都给了我一个很好的礼物
The truth is, you both have given me a great gift.
如果我对数字化曾有任何疑问 你们已经彻底将疑问粉碎了
If ever I had any doubt about digitizing, you have utterly squashed them.
你们现在让我没有遗憾、没有疑虑
You leave me now with zero regrets, no second thoughts,
只有对未来的兴奋
nothing but excitement about what's to come.
所以 我想谢谢你们两个
So, I wanna thank you, both of you,
让我下定决心永远离开你们
for making my decision to leave you forever
坚定得令人震惊
so absolutely and appallingly clear.
因此 干杯
So, cheers.
我亲爱的奥吉
To my darling Auggie,
如果说我没有偶尔幻想过 这样的事情 那是在撒谎
I'd be lying if I said I hadn't, at times, fantasized about something like this.
哪个妻子没有想过把她的丈夫
What wife hasn't thought about how lovely it would be
像切一个巨大、多汁的甜瓜一样 慢慢切开是多么美好的事
to slowly slice up her husband like a giant, juicy melon?
所以 奥吉 谢谢你 如此完美地结束了我们的时光
So, thank you, Auggie, for ending our time so seamlessly,
并且终于在你生命中
and for once in your life,
自己计划并组织了一件事
planning and organizing something yourself.
我想今晚到底还是有很多东西值得庆祝
I guess there's a lot to celebrate tonight after all.
-我也有些话想说 -很显然不是时候...
- I also have something to say. - It's clearly not the time--
你们全疯了
You're all fucking crazy.
他疯了 她疯了 你把我带到这里来也疯了
He's crazy, she's crazy, and you're crazy for bringing me here.
我们结束了 说完了
We're over. That's all.
好吧 我想如果我们都要敬酒的话
Well, I suppose if we're all making toasts,
剧集 | 外推(2023) | 导航列表