剧集 | 外推(2023) | 导航列表
(挪威 斯瓦尔巴群岛)
该死
Shit.
(全球气温变化 上升摄氏2.2度)
(气候变化每年造成 九千三百万人流离失所)
(2059年 第二部分)
(孟买♥♥)
注意
Attention.
太阳已经落山
The sun has set.
根据国家第1138号♥法令 宵禁现已取消
Curfew is now lifted in accordance with national ordinance 1138.
日间宵禁在日出时恢复
Daytime curfew resumes at sunrise:
早上6点11分
6:11 a.m.
我的好了吗?
Is mine on?
我要吸一次
I'm taking one pull.
好的...
Okay. Okay.
嘿 停 混账
Hey! Stop, fucker.
你只付了吸一次的钱
You paid for only one puff.
记在我的帐上
So add it to my tab.
什么账?
What tab?
嘿
Hey.
什么?
What?
再给我兄弟吸一口
Give my brother one more shot.
你付钱吗?
Will you pay for it?
你昨天在洛兹举♥行♥的板球比赛上 下注了吗?
Did you wager on the cricket match yesterday at Lords?
是的 我也输了三十万卢比
Yes. I also lost three lakhs.
走吧
Come on.
扛干旱种子
Drought-resistant seeds!
小麦、高梁、小米
Wheat, Jowar, Bajra.
真正的阿尔法种子
Genuine Alpha seeds...
所以你是那个司机?
So you're the driver?
管好你自己的事
Mind your own business.
小麦、高梁、小米
Wheat, Jowar, Bajra.
真正的阿尔法种子
Genuine Alpha seeds...
跟紧他
Stay on him.
等在这里 我进去
Wait here. I'm going inside.
快点
Hurry up.
嘿
Hey.
来啊
Come on.
那是什么?
What is that?
什么?
What?
你看不见那道光吗?
Can't you see that light?
那个?
That?
也许是太阳 我们在八分钟内都会死掉
Maybe it's the sun and we'll all be dead in eight minutes.
你快点...
You come on. Come on.
我觉得饿了
I am feeling hungry.
你是司机 高拉夫 对吗?
Hey, you're the driver, Gaurav, right?
来 吃点印度香饭
Come, eat some biryani.
这不是真的大米 是那种合成的、经过加工的东西
It's not real rice. It's that synthetic, processed crap.
你在外面听到了吗?
Did you hear that outside?
嘿 你读细则了吗?只能说英语
Hey. Did you read the detail? English only.
什么?
What?
细则 上面说我和你只能用英语交谈
The detail. It says me and you are to speak in English only.
为什么?
Why?
我不知道 安保措施什么的
I don't know. A security measure or something.
这些上级领导和他们的要求
These higher-ups and their demands.
我可以用印地语交流
I could do it in Hindi!
我印地语说得不错
I speak good Hindi!
但我永远不会违反这些细则
But I never go against the detail.
不管怎样 过来吃 我叫尼尔
Anyway, come eat. I'm Neel.
有东西在天空中爆♥炸♥了
Something exploded in the sky.
我的人说它是个无人机 优食外送
My man said it was a drone. Uber Eats.
不是无人机
Not a drone.
那是什么?
What then?
不是无人机
Not a drone.
可能是飞机
Airplane, maybe.
不是飞机
Not an aeroplane.
那么是什么?
Then what?
我不知道
I don't know.
反正不重要 那边 那是你的
It doesn't matter anyway. Over there. That's you.
柴油?
Diesel?
如果不是柴油 我们也不需要你
If it wasn't diesel, we wouldn't need you.
自动驾驶汽车正在把你们推向灭亡
Self-driving autos are driving you guys to extinction.
我是不会付柴油钱的
I'm not paying for diesel.
上次他们没给我补偿
Last time they didn't give me reimbursement.
有燃料的现金拨款
There's a cash allotment for fuel.
最好如此
There better be.
我刚说了有现金
I just said there was.
多少钱?
How much is it?
足够让你到瓦拉纳西了
Enough to get you to Varanasi.
瓦拉纳西?
Varanasi?
对 先是瓦拉纳西 然后是北边的某地
Yeah. Varanasi first, and then up north somewhere.
-有两班? -是的
- There's two shifts? - Yeah.
-我不做两班制的 -谁说的?
- I don't do double shifts. - Says who?
我的合同上没写
It's in my contract.
你有合同?
You have a contract?
-口头的 -口头合同
- Verbal. - Verbal contract.
女士知道 女士了解的
Madam knows, madam is aware.
那是你和女士之间
That's between you and Madam.
这个工作是两班制 你想不想做?
The job is a double shift. Do you want it or not?
不做两班制
No double shifts.
如果这样的话 滚开
In that case, fuck off.
说话注意点 混♥蛋♥
Watch your mouth, asshole.
听着 你甚至都没问我给多少钱
Listen. You didn't even ask me how much it pays.
一万欧元
10,000 euros.
一万...
Ten thousand...
欧元
Euros.
一万欧元
Ten thousand euro.
预付五千 完成时再付五千
Five up front. Five on completion.
不 一万欧元开车?
No, ten thousand euro to drive?
运什么?
To drive what?
我不知道 不重要 货物就是货物
I don't know. It doesn't matter. Cargo is cargo.
我不同意
I don't agree.
那么 你想怎样?
So, what's it gonna be?
我们走
Let's go.
呃?
Huh?
-我们走 -你要去哪?
- Let's go. - Where are you going?
我和你 公路旅行
Me and you, road trip.
35个小时到瓦拉纳西
Thirty-five hours to Varanasi,
我希望你喜欢西部乡村音乐 因为那是我的最爱
and I hope you like country-western because that is my jam!
不要
No.
你搭巴士或什么的
You take the bus or something.
我独自驾驶 我总是独自驾驶
I drive alone. I always drive alone.
这样安全
It is safe.
女士特别跟我说要我们一起去
Madam specifies we go together.
你为什么想去瓦拉纳西?
Why do you want to go to Varanasi?
朋友 我不知道 我和你一样 只是工作而已
I don't know, mate. I'm on the job, exactly the same as you.
我不会把你抬进抬出卡车 好吗?
I'm not lifting you in and out of the truck, okay?
明白吗?
Understand?
我们走吧
Let's go!
孟买♥♥这么多卡车 偏偏我们拿了辆喇叭坏了的
All the trucks in Mumbai, and we get the one with blown-out speakers.
你开车时都做什么?听音乐 新闻广播、做冥想还是别的什么?
What do you do when you drive? Music? News radio? Meditation? What?
伙计 对我来说是音乐 永远是音乐
For me, it's music. Always music, man.
显然是西部乡村音乐 但说唱、电音、南部嘻哈音乐也行
Obviously country-western, but rap, EDM, trap.
我喜欢电影中的歌♥曲
I love songs from the movies.
就是这个
That's it.
你结婚了吗?有女朋友?男朋友?
Are you married? Have a girl? A guy?
我没结婚
Me, I'm not married.
我有过一个女朋友 但我在这里失去腿之后...
I had a girl, but after I lost the leg here...
她和别人好上了
she went and got with someone else.
哥们 我当时很生气 但我理解
I was pissed, man, but I get it.
你喜欢电影吗?
Do you like movies?
不喜欢
No.
我特别喜欢电影
I fucking love movies, man.
浪漫、历史、故事片、动作电影 我都喜欢
剧集 | 外推(2023) | 导航列表