剧集 | 外推(2023) | 导航列表
Yes. The visual and auditory stimuli from Mind's Eye is the best way
是减慢认知障碍症的最佳方法
to slow down onset of the dementia.
透过重温最纯粹的回忆
By revisiting memories in their purest form,
令大脑以为那些是新的记忆
it tricks the brain into thinking that they're new again.
但那也没办法阻止脑细胞死亡
But that won't stop the decay.
所以只能等死?
There's nothing else we can do?
我有些病人会透过代理人做实验性治疗
Some of my patients experiment with surrogates.
其他则会尝试忆旧疗法
Others have been trying nostalgia-based therapy.
那是甚麽?
What's that?
创造文字上的佔位符
The way it works, you create a verbal placeholder
透过关键记忆中四个感官去创造
based on four sensory signifiers of a cornerstone memory.
四个字词,像咒语一样
Four words, like a mantra.
只限文字,没有影像?
The words, not visuals?
理论上,病人可以透过重覆文字
The theory is that this practice will strengthen neural pathways
加强神经通路
through repetition of the words.
真的有用?
That's really gonna work?
自言自语?
By mumbling words to myself?
如我所讲,理论上有用
Like I said, just a theory.
谢谢医生
Thank you, Doctor.
这是六个月前的进度
Well, this is where we were at six months ago.
放置家庭的位置显示出哈丽安全感不足
The placement of the family indicated that Harlyn was feeling insecure.
乌云暗示她感到焦虑
The dark clouds suggested her anxiety.
现在,情况有明显改善
And now, well, clearly things have changed.
在家庭方面的安全感大幅提升
There's an increased security with the family unit.
从阳光和蓝云可以看得出来
We see it in the blue clouds and now the sun being out.
我知道这对你来说只是一份工作
I know this is just a job for you,
但我想向你说句多谢
but I just wanted to say thank you.
我很高兴这是值得的,她很独特
I'm glad it's been worthwhile. She really is amazing.
下週见?
We'll see you next week?
娜塔莎,服务还剩下一个小时
Natasha, you still have about an hour.
你不必用到尽,但想用也可以
I mean, you don't have to use it, but it's yours if you want.
要饮杯吗?
Wanna get a drink?
时下许多人认为...
A lot of people now, they just--
生孩子太大负担了
The idea of even having children in this world is too much for them,
所以有你真好
so it feels lucky to have you.
谢谢
Thanks.
我只是没想到要自己养活孩子
I just didn't think I'd be doing it alone.
虽然不能完全这样说
I guess I'm not.
抱歉
Sorry.
我要记得,我请你来不是要服务我的
I need to remember, I didn't hire you for me.
谢谢
Thank you.
你会请其他人扮演大卫?
Are there other Davids?
偶尔会
Occasionally.
毕竟你没有提供感官体验
I mean, it's not like you offer the sensory experience.
对,我没有提供 - 不希望玷污双手?
No, I don't. - Don't wanna get your hands dirty?
这是我设下的底线
That's just a boundary I set.
我不只会利用他的细节 还会加入自身要素
I don't only use details of him, I put some of myself into the role too.
我知道自己在接受服务,我没有妄想甚麽
I'm aware I'm being serviced. I'm not delusional.
有时,我颇想念认识对方的过程
Sometimes, I do miss the discovery of another person.
真实的联繫
An authentic connection.
但买♥♥少见少...不值得去...
But that's so rare... it's not worth...
也许一场交易已经是最美好的结果了
Maybe transactional is the best we can hope for.
虽然这个想法很糟糕 但我有时会希望他命丧黄泉
You know, it's terrible, but sometimes I wish he was dead,
而不是一走了之
instead of just gone.
他未死?
He's alive?
或者吧
Maybe.
反正我不知道
I wouldn't know.
他当年到美国出差
He was on a work trip in the States.
俄勒冈州
Oregon.
突然打给我说他不会再回家
He called and told me he wasn't coming home.
说在治癒大地的群体中有了心上人
He'd met someone at a Heal the Land colony...
...诸如此类吧
...something like that.
他开展了新生活
He became someone else.
对不起,娜娜
I'm sorry, Nat...
我没有陪在你们身边
that I haven't been there for the two of you.
我也不知道自己在想甚麽
I don't know what I was thinking.
我一时害怕
I was scared...
害怕这个世界
scared of the world.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你真犀利
Oh, you're good.
无得弹
You're very good.
甚至比大卫更胜一筹
You're a better David than David,
陌生人
whoever you are.
够钟
Time's up. - [Ezra sighs]
提醒事项,下场预约前变更瞳孔颜色
Reminder: Change eye color before next appointment.
你的下一位客户是达域雅
Your next appointment is with client Dariya.
你需要戴上伊♥斯♥兰♥帽和眼镜 脸上要有伤疤并说阿♥拉♥伯语
You will be required to wear a kufi, glasses, a scar and speak Arabic.
好,戴眼镜
Okay, glasses.
眼镜
Glasses.
顶
Oh, shit!
嗨,找人吗?
Hi, can I help you?
是
Yes.
我妈妈达域雅苏利马呢?
Where is my mother, Dariya Sulaiman?
实在很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
为何没有人联络我吗?
Why didn't anyone contact me?
如果有甚麽搞错的地方,真的很抱歉
I apologize if there's been some kind of mistake.
档桉里说她没有任何亲故
There was no next of kin listed on her file.
请问你是谁?
Who exactly are you?
是我错
It's-- It's my mistake.
救治大地...
[protesters] Heal the land. Heal the land.
救治大地...
Heal the land. Heal the land.
救治大地
Heal the land.
包裹送出 - 开启快取云
Delivery sent. - Launch Cache.
开始记忆同步
Initiate memory sync.
哈达先生
Mr. Haddad,
很遗憾,阁下佔用的容量 比方桉超出4.08%
I regret to inform you that you have exceeded your storage plan by 4.08%.
若你想继续使用本服务
If you want to keep using our services,
阁下必须马上升级 心灵之窗的快取云方桉
you must upgrade your Mind's Eye Cache Cloud storage plan now.
我不能升级 - 为方便阁下操作
I can't fucking upgrade. - For your convenience,
以下是阁下最不常存取的记忆档
these are your least accessed memory assets.
请回覆
Please advise.
你会否选择删除?
Will you be deleting?
不删除
Uh-uh. No.
不,我不要删除自己的人生
No, I'm-- I'm not deleting my life.
那是否怀孕了?
So, is she or isn't she?
你猜猜
Guess.
打给索娜医生
Call Doctor Zollner.
索娜医生目前无法接听
Doctor Zollner is not available.
若有紧急事故,请联络... - 收线
If this is an emergency, please contact-- - Disconnect.
好...
Okay, okay.
四个字词
Four words.
啡眼
Brown eyes,
猜猜
guess,
薰衣草
lavender,
露娜
Lola.
啡眼、猜猜、薰衣草、露娜
Brown eyes, guess, lavender, Lola.
啡眼、猜猜、薰衣草、露娜
Brown eyes, guess, lavender, Lola.
啡眼、猜猜、薰衣草、露娜
Brown eyes, guess, lavender, Lola.
啡眼、猜猜、薰衣草、露娜
Brown eyes, guess, lavender, Lola.
啡眼...
Brown eyes--
啡眼、猜猜、薰衣草... - 薰衣草
Brown eyes, guess, lavender... - Lavender.
啡眼、猜猜、薰衣草...
Brown eyes, guess, lavender...
啡眼、猜猜、薰衣草、露娜
Brown eyes, guess, lavender, L-Lola.
啡眼、猜猜...
Brown eyes, guess--
啡眼、猜猜、薰衣草、露娜
Brown eyes, guess, lavender, Lola...
我好挂住你
I miss you.
打开替代公♥司♥
Open Pack.
艾斯华
Ezra?
找到你了
There you are.
我从你的档桉得知 这是你第一次使用替代服务
I understand from your Pack profile that this is your first time.
开始前,你有甚麽想讨论的事情吗?
剧集 | 外推(2023) | 导航列表