剧集 | 外推(2023) | 导航列表
Must be. That's why I'm forgetting it.
我还能记得近期的事物,但过去...
I can still remember new things, but the past...
你那时候还小
You were a boy.
你说身边有个女人
You said there was a woman with you.
也许是你的妈妈?
Your mother, maybe?
也许吧
Maybe.
还有一条鲸鱼
And there was a whale.
是,你在讲最后一条鲸鱼的故事
Yes, you were telling us about the last whale.
那个女人,我认识她
The woman... ...I knew her.
我删除了她
I deleted her.
我删除了所有记忆
I deleted everything.
除了露娜
Everything but Lola.
露娜
Lola?
那是...
I-Is that--
一切都发生得太突然
It's happening faster than I thought.
她是几时...
When did she, um...
你还记得甚麽?
What can you remember?
已经三年了
It's been three years.
她患有心热症
She had summer heart.
和我一样
So do I.
真的很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
他们研发出一种新的实验性疗法
They developed an experimental treatment.
我成功康复了...
It worked on me...
可是...
but not...
而且还不只是心热症的问题
And it wasn't just her heart.
她当时怀孕了
She was pregnant.
我一次失去他们两个 现在又要失去与她的回忆
I lost them both. And now I'm losing her again.
对不起
I'm sorry.
真的很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
你的生命线...
Your lifeline...
不只一条
You have more than one.
甚麽意思?
[breathes shakily] What does that mean?
2753室的,好消息
2753. Mm-hmm-hmm. Good news.
我找到你的记忆档了,如何?
I found your memory assets, yeah.
虽然比想像中困难
It was a little bit harder than I thought.
它最终落在一班 位于低轨道的网络打手之中
I mean, they wound up in a troll farm in low earth orbit,
所以价格要提升到三万元,今天先付一半
so I'm gonna need 30,000, right. Half today. [clicking tongue]
打开替代公♥司♥
Open Pack.
编辑娜塔莎雅柏的发♥票♥
Edit invoice for Natasha Alper.
新增服务
Add additional service.
感官体验
Sensory experience.
请确认增加感官体验服务
Please confirm addition of sensory experience.
请确认
Please confirm.
确认
Confirm.
查看工作页面
Review open assignments.
检索工作页面
Retrieving open assignments.
找人向大客道歉
Looking for someone to conduct an apology to a major client.
必须做得好好睇睇,需要卑躬屈膝
We need a good show here. Lots of groveling.
成事的话,600元
The works. 600 units.
只显示三千元以上的工作
Only assignments above 3,000 units.
即刻僱用
Uh, immediate hires.
找到一件符合的工作
One open assignment found.
涉及热躁
Rager advisory.
我现在开价五千元,已经不能再高了
I'm now offering 5,000 units. That's as high as I can go.
拜託,我走投无路,我丈夫已经失控了
Please, I am desperate here. My-- My husband is out of control.
接受
Accept.
热浪影响他的脾气 他不愿意去做CRISPR的疗法
The heat, it affects his temper. He won't do the CRISPR solve.
他不太相信科学,你有在听吗?
He doesn't care much for science. Are you listening?
有...我有留意到你丈夫患有热躁症
Yes, yes. I, uh-- I'm aware your husband is a rager.
外面湿球温度达摄氏34度
It's wet bulb 34 out there.
我向你保证,我们都是受过专业训练
I assure you, we're-- we're trained for these scenarios.
上次如此酷热,他走到酒吧...
The last time it got this hot, he went to the pub and got--
我们一起几耐了? - 以他所知,大概一年
How long have we been together? - About a year, that he knows of.
我妹妹在麦达维尔把你介绍给我认识 但请不要提到她
We met in Maida Vale through my sister, but please don't mention her.
我之前有来过这里吗?
Have I been here before?
他不在家时来过几次,但不必告诉他
A few times when he was away, but he doesn't need to know that.
我爱他...真的 - 就是他?
I love him. I love him! I do! - Is that him?
你不必... - 就是这条二打六?
You don't need to-- - Is this the fucking guy?
她爱你 - 我们之间完了...
Sh-She loves you. - It's done. It's done.
我爱你
I love you.
我们已经分手了
It's-- It's over between us.
我就说我只想跟你在一起
That's what I've said. I wanna be with you.
我永远都及不上你
I'll never be the man you are.
你...可以满足她,而我永远不...
I mean, y-you-- you can provide for her in ways I never--
啡眼、猜猜、薰衣草
Brown eyes, guess, lavender.
露娜、啡眼、猜猜、薰衣草...
Lola. Brown eyes, guess, lavender...
来自替代公♥司♥的新通知
New notification from Pack.
娜塔莎雅柏,终止合约
Contract terminated: Natasha Alper.
顶,致电娜塔莎雅柏
Shit. Call Natasha Alper.
娜塔莎雅柏目前无暇接听,要留口讯吗?
Natasha Alper unavailable. Would you like to leave a message?
爸爸 - 娜塔莎,我要...
Daddy! - Natasha, I-I-I need to--
哈丽,入房♥
Harlyn, go to your room.
爸爸怎麽了?
What happened to Daddy?
入房♥关门
Go to your room. Shut the door.
滚 - 等等...
Get out. - Wait--
即刻离开,我不想你在我们的生活里
Leave now. I don't want you in our lives anymore.
我们会找其他人顶上 - 听我解释
We'll find someone else. - I can explain.
你不是不做感官体验吗?
I thought you didn't offer the sensory experience.
我明白你为何会生气 - 是吗?
I understand why you'd be upset. - Do you?
既然你刚开始做这件事,你应该知道
Well, since you're new to it, you should know,
若你要收钱上♥床♥ 至少在床上要像我老公一样吧?
if you're gonna charge me for sex, you should at least fuck me like he would.
但你我都知道,昨晚的不是大卫
But last night, that wasn't David. We both know that.
对不起
I'm sorry.
真心的
I really am.
我是迫于无奈的,我走投无路,急需要钱
But I had to. I-I didn't have a choice. I needed the money.
甚麽? - 是露娜
What? - It's-- It's Lola.
我不能失去她 - 救命,看看你自己
I can't lose her. - My God, look at yourself!
一直惦记过去
You're trying so hard to hold on to the past,
都没办法活在当下了 - 那你呢?
you don't even exist in the present! - What about you?
你请我来扮演一个不存在的男人
You hired me to play a man that you wish existed.
扮演没有抛弃你和女儿的大卫
The David that didn't abandon you and your daughter.
你去死吧
Fuck you.
至少我不是只扮演别人的伴侣
At least I'm not just pretending to be someone's partner,
扮成父亲 - 因为我只能靠扮
pretending to be a parent. - Because all I can do is pretend!
医学把我的心热症治好了
They fixed my heart, fine.
但我该死的大脑...
But my brain, my fucking brain--
我迷失于其中了
I'm lost somewhere inside it.
我迷失了
I'm lost.
啡眼、猜猜、薰衣草...
Brown eyes, guess, lavender...
你要放下过去
You have to let it go.
放下她
Let her go.
我做不到
I can't.
我曾经过得很快乐
I was happy then.
那一点我倒记得的
That I remember.
曾经快乐过
Being happy.
那现在呢?
And what about now?
你现在快乐吗?
[inhales sharply] Are you happy now?
她已经不在...
She's gone...
也不会再回来
and she's not coming back.
我知道...
I know--
我明白那种感受
I know how that feels.
但你...还在人世
But you're-- you're still here.
我女儿把你当成爸爸了
My daughter thinks you're her father...
...而我连你的名字都不知道
...and I don't even know your name.
我连你的名字都不知道
I don't even know your name.
艾斯华
Ezra.
我叫艾斯华
My name is Ezra.
他是怎麽样的人?
And who is he?
我看你真的开始失忆了
Oh, I guess you really are forgetting shit.
我们不是约好的吗?
Don't you remember we've got a deal?
你记得自己被谁打脸吗?
剧集 | 外推(2023) | 导航列表