剧集 | 外推(2023) | 导航列表
Ship strike, I believe.
你向牠播放死去鲸鱼的求偶录音?
You played her a mating call from a dead whale?
你有病?
What the fuck is wrong with you?
我?
Me?
你有看清楚工作内容吗?
Now, did you read the mission statement?
我们不是要拯救一隻生物
We're not saving individuals here.
我们是要整个物种的生命蓝图
We're after a blueprint for the whole species.
牠现时就在外面到处寻觅这头雄性鲸鱼
She is out there right now, searching for him.
我们就是需要牠展示出求偶行为
Exhibiting mating behavior, which is what we need her to do.
我不知道你有甚麽难理解的
I'm not sure why that's so hard for you to wrap your mind around.
我是说,你...
I mean, you--
你以为我们没有试过 用食物和庇护来换取资讯吗?
you think we haven't bribed them with food and shelter to get what we needed?
也许你不知道那就是
I mean, maybe you didn't know that was what was happening
在你那些大象上发生的事
with the elephants you were working on.
我...
I'm--
也许你以为牠想找个人
Maybe you just thought it was looking for a human
谈谈时事
to catch up with about current events.
我是说... - 我不能参与这些勾当
I mean-- - I can't be a part of this.
认真?你已经参与其中
Really? You already are a part.
喂,舒利亚
Hey, Shearer!
你以为这是在做甚麽?
What did you think we were doing here?
牠们是非常睿智的动物
These are highly sophisticated creatures!
是,没错,我们也是
Yes, they are, and so are we.
若我们不尽快
And if we don't drain her brain
在牠意识到自己是 世上最后一头鲸鱼前了解牠
before she realizes she's the last whale in the world,
公♥司♥也做不下去,对吧?
then we don't really have a business, do we?
至少这不是你能卖♥♥出去的公♥司♥
At least not one you could sell.
准备好开会?
Ready for this meeting?
当然
Absolutely. - Okay.
好 - 我觉得这正好...
Great. - And I think it's a great idea to--
我有事要跟你谈 - 丽碧嘉
I'd like to speak to you. - Rebecca,
我现在没空 - 事关重大
I'm a little busy right now. - This is important.
我可以转头再来
I can come back.
你不只骗了我
You didn't just lie to me.
还骗了牠
You lied to her.
无论如何,牠也会绝种
She's going extinct either way.
这样至少能在处理绝种问题后 把牠带回来
At least this way, we can bring her back when we fix things.
我们先是把鲸鱼造成蜡烛和束腰
First we turn them into candles and corsets,
之后又用船撞死牠们,让牠们满肚胶袋
and then we run them over with ships and fill their bellies with plastic bags.
但还能有少数存活下来
And yet, still, somehow, a few survive.
直到二氧化碳把海洋酸化
Until the carbon dioxide turns the ocean into acid,
牠进食的生物连骨头都长不了
and the animal she eats can't even form bones.
然后到了现在...
And so now--
世上只剩下一头鲸鱼时
now when there is only one left,
你却骗牠
you have to lie to her.
若然你一早就把直相告诉牠
And if you had told her all that at the beginning,
牠还会热衷于跟你分享自己的故事吗?
how eager would she be to tell you her life story?
或者告诉牠,我们製作的录像
Or what if you had told her that the recordings we're making
将会取代成年人向青少年传授的野外知识
will replace the information imparted from an adult to a juvenile in the wild
因为未来没有野外可言
because there will be no wild?
这下够诚实了吧?
Would that be honest enough for you?
标顿愿意付更高的价格 因为我们拥有仅存座头鲸的
Bilton pays more because we're the ones who have an exit interview
绝种前访问
with the humpback whale.
皆大欢喜
That's a win.
若其他人知道我们的勾当 万一传媒得知此事...
If people knew what we were doing, if the press got ahold of this--
点解传媒会知?
And how would that happen?
汉夕能执手尾
Hendricks can finish up here.
我们需要把你调派至阿♥拉♥斯加
We need you to head to Alaska.
山上有一种狼... - 甚麽“执手尾”?
There's a species of wolf up there... - What does that mean, "finish up?"
...叫亚历山大群岛狼... - 他会对牠说甚麽?
...called the Alexander Archipelago wolf-- - What's he gonna say to her?
他会说服牠搁浅 确保明日动物园不会接触到座头鲸吗?
Is he trying to get her to beach herself so TomorrowZoo won't have a humpback?
是这样吗?
Is that what he's doing?
失陪了,我要开会
If you'll excuse me, I have a meeting.
播放,广播雄性鲸鱼歌♥声
Playback. Broadcast male song.
循环播放
Continuous loop.
“让午后的阳光映入穀仓的缝隙
"Let the light of late afternoon shine through chinks in the barn,
随太阳落下时爬上捆草
moving up the bales as the sun moves down.
让夜晚到来
Let evening come.
让蟋蟀入内保暖
Let the crickets take up chafing
就如女子拿起针与纱线
as a woman takes up her needles and yarn.
让夜晚到来
Let evening come.
让露水聚集在长草中被弃置的锄头上
Let dew collect on the hoe abandoned in long grass.
让星晨显现
Let the stars appear.
让月儿展现出她的银色号♥角”
Let the moon disclose her silver horn."
妈 - “让这”...
Mom. - "Let this"--
让我讲...
Let me f--
让我讲完,我把整首诗都背下来了
Let me finish. I memorized the entire damn poem.
让我...
Just let me--
我想在忘记前把它录下来 因为我的记性...
I just want to get this down before I forget it because my memory...
“让...”,“让狐狸”... - 够了...
"Let the f"-- "Let the fox"-- - Stop. Stop.
“随心进来,你不必害怕”
"Come it will. You don't have to be afraid."
阿妈,我好嬲你
I'm so fucking angry with you, Mom.
我知... - 好鬼嬲
I know. I know. - So fucking angry.
但若果我当初做了别的选择 我也会很气自己
But if I'd done anything differently, I would have been angry with myself...
而我不想在闹交中离世
and I don't wanna die in the middle of an argument with me.
你明明告诉我 加历查医生说你的病情有好转
You told me that Doctor Carragher had said that you're getting better.
我一直想回家,你跟我说不用急
I wanted to come home. You told me to take my time.
人类又不是要绝种,而大象将面临绝种
Well, humans aren't going extinct, and elephants are.
这不由你决定,妈
That was not your decision to make, Mom.
你的工作非常重要
Your work is important.
碧嘉,她不想令你难过
Becca, she was trying not to upset you.
她希望你能够完成工作 - 你一早知道...
She wanted you to finish your work. - You knew. You knew.
你点解...你们到底有甚麽毛病?
Why didn't you-- What the fuck is wrong with you people?
我有肝癌,应该全身都有毛病
Well, I have cancer of the liver and pretty much everything else.
妈,不,不要开玩笑了
Mom, no. No jokes.
妈,你骗了我
You lied to me, Mom.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
当你来到人生的这个阶段 我现时这个阶段
When you get to this part of the story, you know, the part I'm in now,
你...就不会悔恨当初
you-- you stop being angry about the past.
也不会悔恨未来 因为未来里没有你,那就只剩下现在
And the future, the future doesn't have you in its plans, so that just leaves now.
我们就只能活在当下
That's all we have, is now.
是不够的 - 是
It's not enough. - No.
但...我们就只有现在
But... it's all we have.
时日无多
It's just a little more now.
能一起的时间也不多了
I bet that's all we ever had.
停止广播
Stop broadcast.
转译内容为标准英语句法
Convert content to standard English syntax.
没有出路...
There is no path. There is no path.
没有出路,没有... - 天啊
There is no path. There is-- - Oh, my God.
打开咪高峰,不要记录内容
Open speech microphone. Do not record session.
你能听到吗?
Can you hear me?
你听到的内容都不要理会
What you just heard, do not listen.
不要听雄性鲸鱼说,你听到吗?
Do not listen to the male. Can you hear me?
顶
Fuck.
若你还在外面,请你...
If you're still out there, please just--
牠久久没有出现是有原因的
There is a reason he does not appear in front of you,
牠从不答覆你的原因
a reason he does not answer.
牠不存在
He does not exist.
这里没有雄性鲸鱼
There is no male.
你听到的声音是多年前来自远方的录音
That voice that you were hearing was from many years ago, from very far away.
它只是一段录音
It is just a recording.
好,顶
Okay, fuck.
顶,不,你...不会知道甚麽是录音
Fuck. No, you don't-- don't know what a recording is.
好,我要点向你解释?
Okay, how do I explain this to you?
我们想了解你
We wanted to know the inside of you,
你的生命週期
how your life works.
我们想把资料据为己有
We wanted it for ourselves,
不是为了你着想
not to make it better for you.
我们是想让你游到一个地方自杀
We are telling you to swim to a place where you will die.
是我们所为,不是牠
We are doing this, not him.
不是鲸鱼所为
剧集 | 外推(2023) | 导航列表