剧集 | 外推(2023) | 导航列表
(飞行路线确认)
姬塔,要回头了吗? 美国非洲司令部开始询问了
Gita, are you turning around soon? We have AFRICOM asking about us.
他们已经联络了华府和北约
They're already in touch with DC, with NATO.
我不知道你在做甚麽,可是... - 海文,麻烦交给路云
I-I-I don't know what you're doing, but-- - Hiram, put Rowan on, please.
并开启私人通讯
And give us a private line.
唏,是我
Hey, it's me.
他们应该已经知道了
I think we need to assume they know by now.
所有人都注意到我们了,时间比预期早
We're on everyone's radar higher than we should be.
是时候了,儿子
It's time, hon.
他们得知真♥相♥后便会联络你的父亲
They'll contact your father when they've figured it out.
你要马上离开
You need to move now.
是,幸会
Yeah, good to see you.
嗨 - 唏
Hi. - Hey.
我是联邦调查局 反恐部门的特别探员珊查丝
I'm Special Agent Sanchez from the FBI's counterterrorism unit.
我想找庄拿芬萧邦博士
I'm looking for Dr. Jonathan Chopin.
庄拿芬
Jonathan?
是,嗨,谢谢到访,请进
Yeah, hi. Thanks for coming. Come on in.
你联络联邦调查局了? - 对,请进,我们要谈谈
You called the FBI? - Yeah. Come in. We need to talk.
也许未来
Perhaps someday,
我们会有一部机器 能够安全可靠地移除空气中的碳
we will have a machine that safely and reliably removes carbon from the air,
但在此之前,我们有更好的对策,树木
but until then, we have something even better. Trees.
特别感谢日出行动
So, thank you to the Sunrise Movement for this,
在维珍尼亚种下一百万棵树
the one-millionth tree planted in Virginia.
我们现在只需要国会尽其职责
Now we just need Congress to do its job
共同通过两党立法,遏止碳排放
and work together to pass bipartisan legislation to curb emissions.
接下来呢?
What next?
亚丁湾有事发生
There is a situation developing over the Gulf of Aden.
有机群往东面飞
A fleet of planes headed east.
美国非洲司令部正持续追踪 古铁亚斯少校要跟你对话
AFRICOM is tracking it. I have Major Gutiérrez from AFRICOM.
少校,早晨,状况如何?
Good morning, Major. What can you tell me?
我们刚收到吉布地莱檬尼亚营地的消息
We just heard from Camp Lemonnier in Djibouti.
(美国非洲司令部,李昂古铁亚斯少校)
It's a demonstration flight. Some sort of new technology.
那是演示新科技的航机
由新空计划建造的私人货机
A formation of private aircraft built by New Sky Initiatives.
姬塔米夏的公♥司♥,有经过授权吗?
Gita Mishra's company. Was this authorized?
航机是有的,总统
The flight was, yes, ma'am,
但他们在起飞后改变航线
but then they changed their flight plan while aloft.
目前在一万三千米的高空,持续攀升中
They're now currently at 43,000 feet and rising.
他们有给出理由吗? - 没有
Did they give a reason for the change? - No, ma'am.
他们有回应通讯吗? - 没有
Have they responded to any communication? - No, ma'am.
货机会否遇到故障了?
Is there a reason to-- to believe that there's an issue with the plane?
有发出求救讯号♥吗? - 没有,总统女士
A distress signal? - No, Madam President.
谢谢少校,有消息再通知我
Well, thank you, Major. Keep me apprised.
联邦局反恐部门已经了解到情况
The FBI has been made aware. C-Counterterrorism.
谁通知他们的? - 还记得庄拿芬萧邦吗?
Who asked for that? - You remember Jonathan Chopin?
不太记得
Remind me.
国务卿嘉勒任命他成为碳排放委员会一员
Secretary of State Garrett appointed him to the carbon commission.
他曾经在阿尔法替礼高标顿工作
Used to work for Nick Bilton over at Alpha.
我记得了,萧邦
That's right. Chopin.
也是姬塔米夏的前夫,他主动联络我们
Also used to be married to Gita Mishra. He reached out to us.
讲前妻的事?
About his ex-wife?
他有一个疯狂理论
He has a pretty crazy theory.
我们应该考虑无视他
We may want to consider distancing ourselves from him.
你认为儿子涉及不法行为?
[agent] So you think your son is involved with some sort of illegal activity?
我好几个礼拜没有跟他联络上
I-- I haven't spoken to my son in many weeks.
我们留意到你们之间有不少通话纪录
We've noticed a fair amount of phone activity between your number and his.
仔细看,他一次都没有接听
If you looked at that, then you also noticed he hasn't answered me even once.
他...这样并不正常
That's-- That is not normal for him.
可以代表很多事情 未必是全球恐♥怖♥主♥义♥的,博士
Could mean a lot of things besides international terrorism, Doctor.
你应该要联络家庭治疗师,而不是联邦局
You might wanna call a family therapist instead of the Bureau.
不...等阵...
No, no. Wait, wait, wait.
此事不是在于我的家庭 而是影响全球的危机
This isn't about my family. I'm talking about a global security event.
我是珀荻总统的首席科学顾问
Thi-- I-- I'm one of President Burdick's lead science advisers.
我经过安全审查
I have a security clearance.
我知道你是谁,博士 我提前审视过你的背景了
I know who you are, Doctor. I took the liberty of reviewing your background.
好,那你...知道过去
Okay, so then-- then-- then you know, in the past,
我曾经是地球工程学的提倡者,是吧?
I-I was an advocate for something called geoengineering, okay?
而我和鼎鼎有名的前妻投放了大量资源
And-- And my very famous ex-wife and I put a lot of resource
以及心神,在不只是幻想
and focus into not just imagining it,
而是不断盘算要怎麽实行
but contemplating how would you actually do it.
她在达沃斯上说
She called it the biggest and the brightest
这是最伟大和明智的商业机会
new business opportunity of the century at Davos.
但其实我们是错的,我们太过傲慢
Here's the thing. We were wrong. We were arrogant.
我们违反了最重要的
We-- We-We disrespected one of the most fundamental principles
科学探究原则
of scientific investigation,
也就是实验必须能够被再现
which is that an experiment has to be able to be replicated,
且取得同样结果,或依照数据
uh, to get the same results, or based on the data,
改变实验
to change the experiment.
地球工程学办不到这一点,好吗?
Geoengineering doesn't allow for that, okay?
它只有一次机会 而且结果是不能被推♥翻♥的
You get one shot, and then you-- you live with the results.
那不是科学,而是赌博
That's not science. That's gambling.
而你决定自己不是赌徒
And you decided you weren't a gambler.
以全球的性命作为赌注?我不会...
With the planet as the table stakes? No. No.
那又跟你儿子有何关係?
And how exactly does this tie into your son?
因为他跟她在一起
Because he's with her.
他跟她在一起 他故意失联,因为她有阴谋
He's with her, and he's gone dark on me because she's planning something.
若我们不想参与她这场赌博
And if we don't wanna be a part of the gamble that she's taking,
你必须带我到华府,我需要去华盛顿
you need to help me get to Washington. I-- I need to get to DC.
亲爱的珀荻总统及其他世界领袖
Dear President Burdick and other world leaders.
在你们收到讯息时,我已经在印度洋上空
By the time you see this, I will be over the Indian Ocean.
姬塔是赞助者 你曾经在她举办的活动上演讲
Gita's a donor. You actually spoke at an event she hosted.
我记得,那前夫萧邦呢?
I am aware. And the ex? Chopin?
他正在路上 我们确认了他儿子和姬塔在一起
He's inbound. We did confirm that his son is with her.
在货机上? - 有可能
In the plane? - Possibly.
若任何人使用暴♥力♥制止我
Any attempt to stop me by violent means
将会令全球遍佈碳酸钙
will cause a worldwide deployment of calcium carbonate,
即使军方介入也无补于事
which cannot be stopped by military intervention.
我们在该区有一队海豹特击队
We do have a SEAL team in the region.
我的要求很简单,总统女士
My demands are simple, Madam President.
我只是在做世界领袖多年前就该做的事
I'm only doing what should've been done by world leaders years ago.
自特拉维夫条约后 地球已经升了摄氏0.65度
Temperature on Earth has risen ...65 degrees since the Tel Aviv Accords.
气温还不断持续上升
It continues to rise.
对世界经济造成无法估计的损失
The cost to the world economy is immeasurable.
这是马上缓和气温上升的唯一方法
This is the only way to slow temperature increase immediately.
是胶布般的临时方桉吗?是的
Is it a Band-Aid? Yes.
但若果地球一直流血不止,胶布是必须的
But when one is bleeding the way our planet is bleeding, a Band-Aid is needed.
若美国继续积极进行地球工程学
If the United States will commit to geoengineering,
我便会和平降落,再携手解决问题
I will land without incident, and we can solve this problem together.
她离降落有几远?
How far is she from landfall?
2小时12分钟 - 马上召集人手
Two hours and 12 minutes. - Let's get everyone together.
路云,安全后说一声,通话完毕
Rowan, tell me when you're safe. Over.
快,所有人趴下
Let's go! Everybody on the ground.
即刻 - 快手
Now! - Move your hands.
他们在哪里?
Where are they?
阿路,你收到吗?
Ro, do you copy?
(建立连线中)
上...留在原地
Go, go! Stay where you are.
谁都别动 - 他不在这里
Nobody move. - He's not here!
那个细路呢?
Where's the kid?
他在哪里?
Where is he?
答我,阿路,你改变主意也没关係
Come on, Ro. It's okay if you've changed your mind.
就让我知道你安全无事
Just-- Just let me know you're safe.
这里是飞行队领袖
Go for squadron leader.
阿路,你没事
[inhales deeply] Ro, you're okay.
没事
All good.
我恍如坐在机尾一样
It's like I'm sitting off your tail.
你从上面有看到吗?
Do you see that up there?
印度 - 是孟买♥♥
India. - It's Mumbai.
我妈妈曾帮忙设计那里的海堤
My mum helped design the seawall there.
我小时候亲眼看着他们筑起海堤
I remember watching them build it when I was little.
珀荻点解迟迟未覆? 她肯定已经收到我们的要求
What's taking Burdick so long? I know she received our demands.
他们像其他人一样
剧集 | 外推(2023) | 导航列表