剧集 | 外推(2023) | 导航列表
你觉得合理吗?
Does that make any sense to you?
一切都不合理,庄
None of this makes any sense to me, Jon.
我要把片段删除了
I'm erasing all of it.
谢谢玛莎,我知道你这样做是冒很大风险
Thank you, Martha. I know you're going out on a limb.
我不是想雪上加霜
Not to add insult to injury,
但标顿先生或会根据今天的试飞进行订购
but Mr. Bilton might order a few depending on how it goes today.
甚麽?她在使用我们的电池
What?
What? She's using our batteries.
晚安
Good night.
他可能已经知道了 - 点可能?
You know, he probably already knows. - How would that happen?
他最终都会知道 一旦他知道后,我们就时间无多了
And when he does find out because he will, everyone will in a few hours.
就说都是我的主意
Just tell him it was all my idea.
说我骗了你,你是完全不知情的
Tell him that I tricked you and that you had no idea what I was up to.
我不会讲大话
I'm not gonna lie to him.
让我想起我们的蜜月之旅
Remind him of our honeymoon.
我们在峇里的老酒店,厕所坏了
We were at an old hotel in Bali and-- and the toilet broke.
庄拿芬修不好
And Jonathan couldn't fix it.
他虽然可以模拟算出 海平面上升反照率的反馈迴路
I mean, the man could model albedo feedback loops on sea-level rise
结果准确至厘米
that were accurate to the centimeter,
但却修不好20世纪的厕所
but was baffled by a chain and float in a 20th-century commode.
我那时每天也会修厕所
And I used to fix it daily.
回家后,我给他买♥♥了一本 1968年的《全球概览》
When we got home, I bought him a copy of the Whole Earth Catalog from 1968.
初版,附有亲笔签名
First edition. It was autographed as well.
那会教人修厕所?
And that told you how to fix toilets?
修补好一切
How to fix everything.
第一句
The first line,
“我们像神一样,不妨好好地去做”
"We are as gods, and might as well get good at it."
今天,我们要修补的东西更远大了
And today, we're fixing something a little bigger.
其他货机都准备好?
The other planes, they're all ready?
货机升空后,我就会输入坐标
I'll put in the coordinates once they're airborne.
你卸下货物,其他货机亦会同步
You release your cargo. They do the same.
他们不会让我们走到那一步,对吧?
They'll never let it get that far, right?
因为... - 唏,阿路
It's just-- - Hey, Ro.
若你不想留低,你可以离开
If you don't want to be here anymore, you can leave, you know?
我只希望能够成功
I just want it to be tomorrow.
会的
It will be soon.
你要全部更改?
You're changing all of those?
姬塔希望更改所有密♥码♥
Gita wanted all the passcodes changed.
六年来的苦功,不能现在被黑客入侵
It's been six years of work. Can't get hacked now.
你知情吗?
Did you know about this?
她担心保安问题?我知
Did I know she was worried about security? Yeah.
好,搞掂
There. Done.
领袖一号♥,这里是NSI控制塔
Leader one, leader one, NSI tower.
这里是领袖一号♥
Go for leader one.
已经输入坐标,北19.1668,东73.2368
Locked and loaded for 19.1668 north and 73.2368 east.
谢谢,NSI控制塔
Thank you, NSI tower.
等阵,你要去哪里?
Uh, wait. Where are you going?
巴德拉普尔,好久没去过了
Badlapur. Haven't been there in years.
点解?
Why?
小姑娘衣锦还乡,也许能启发下一代
Hometown girl makes good. Maybe I'll inspire the next generation.
若要请人们把贵重的货物交托给路云号♥
If we are asking people to trust the Rowan with their most precious cargo,
我必须做白老鼠,亲自...
then I think it only natural that I make myself the--
货机已经装满约二十三万公斤的最大负重
The planes have all been loaded with a maximum payload of 250 tons
准备好进行演示
for this morning's demonstration.
你真早起
You're up early.
...要请人们把贵重的货物交托给路云号♥
...we are asking people to trust the Rowan with their most precious cargo...
你该庆幸我不会吃醋
You're lucky I don't have the gene for jealousy.
不,你看看
No, watch this.
货机已经装满约二十三万公斤的最大负重
The planes have all been loaded with a maximum payload of 250 tons
准备好进行演示
for this morning's demonstration.
路云跟她在一起
Rowan's with her.
哪里? - 那里
Where? - There.
...贵重的货物
...most precious cargo,
我必须做白老鼠,亲自试飞
then I think it only natural that I make myself the guinea pig.
我要告诉大家这是怎麽回事
I've gotta tell someone what's going on here.
能说甚麽?说你儿子处于反叛期?
Tell them what? Tell them your son is going through a phase?
说他比起父亲,更喜欢继母?
Tell them he prefers his stepmother's company to his father's?
不,你觉得她 为何要登上无人驾驶的货机?
No. Why do you think she's getting ready to pilot an unmanned aircraft?
我不知道,庄拿芬,也没兴趣知道
I don't know, Jonathan. I also don't particularly care.
你为何想知? - 因为这个
Why do you? - Mm-hmm. Because of this.
(拯救地球的方法,路云萧邦)
Watch. - In 1991,
看 - 1991年
there was a volcanic eruption. Mount Pinatubo.
皮纳土波火山爆发
这是他们要做的事
This is what it's all about.
把火山灰送入16公里高的平流层
It sent ash ten miles up into the stratosphere.
这是甚麽?
What is this?
路云小五时的科学报告,听好
It's Rowan's science project in fifth grade. Listen.
火山灰散佈于平流层
The ash spread all over the stratosphere.
数以亿计的粒子反射阳光
Billions of particles. And these particles reflected the sun's rays.
那年,地球降温了0.5度
That year, the planet actually cooled .5 degrees.
多年持续暖化后,它终于降温了
After years of consistent warming, it cooled.
有科学家开始进行实验,试图把效果再现
So, some scientists started experimenting with reproducing that effect.
我继母就是其中一员
My stepmom is one of those scientists.
她说这会解决气候变化问题
And she says this will solve climate change.
我爸爸也讚同她
And my dad says she's right.
先生,她在攀升
Sir, she's ascending.
姬塔,你不小心按到按钮吗?
Uh, you hit a button up there by mistake, Gita?
没有,更改目的地
Nope. New heading.
点解?
Any reason?
因为我认为有必要 让人们见识路云号♥的厉害
Because I think it's important for people to see what the Rowan is capable of.
一万四千米,完毕
48,000 feet. Over.
好了,那已经超过大部分民航机的高度
Okay, that's above the ceiling for most commercial aircraft.
我们不是卖♥♥普通的民航机
We're not selling most commercial aircrafts.
这不在我们提交的飞行计划里面
We did not file this as part of your flight plan.
军方会来质问我们的
Military is gonna be all over us now.
更别说这样会令♥计♥划♥曝光
So much for keeping this hidden.
NSI控制塔 把其他货机的高度同样攀升至一万四千米
NSI tower, let's take the other planes up to 48,000 feet.
好,收到
Yep. On it.
领袖通话完毕
Leader out.
阿尔法,调出顶尖化学工程公♥司♥
Alpha, give me the earnings performance
上季的盈利
of the top chemical companies for the last quarter.
BASF下降1% 中国石化下降2%,陶氏化工没有变动
[Alpha] BASF is down 1%. Sinopec, down 2%. Dow Chemical, unchanged.
阿尔法化工呢?
What about Alpha Chem?
阿尔法化工盈利上升16%
[Alpha] Alpha Chemical Resources up 16%.
阿尔法永远只升不降,世界由他们作主
Alpha is always up. They own the world.
别想太多,庄
Slow down, Jon.
这证明不了甚麽 只证明到礼高标顿是个有钱佬
This doesn't prove anything other than that Nick Bilton is a very rich man.
唏,那是甚麽?
Hey, what is this?
我从阿尔法蛋白坊订购了人造牛扒
I ordered some lab steaks from Alpha Protein.
我们今晚吃一顿好的
We're gonna have a really nice dinner tonight.
订单送达
[drone] Your delivery has arrived.
阿尔法,致电玛莎私人手♥机♥
Alpha, call Martha private. - [phone rings]
你疯了吗? - 也许吧
[Martha] Are you out of your mind? - Maybe.
我要知道一件事 - 不,我有事要问你
I need to know something. - No, I need to know something.
你不会尊重人?
Why don't you have any boundaries?
我要知道阿尔法化工 有否出♥售♥以下的化学物给NSI
Look, I need to know if Alpha Chemical sold NSI any of the following substances.
碳酸钙、硫化氢或二氧化硫
Calcium carbonate, hydrogen sulfide, or sulfur dioxide.
我无可奉告
I can't possibly answer that.
拜託,那些都是CIT辖管的管制化学物
Come on. Those are controlled substances now under CIT.
我有权知道它们有否被大量订购
I have every right to know if significant quantities have been ordered,
尤其是过往没有任何购买♥♥记录的买♥♥家
especially by a buyer without purchasing history.
不,无可奉告
No, I'm not answering.
如此大量的化学物
A significant amount of any of those substances could be used
能够用作全球恐♥怖♥主♥义♥行动 难道你想成为帮凶?
in an act of global terrorism. Do you wanna be an accessory to that?
玛莎,快说我有没有猜错
Martha, just tell me if I'm wrong.
我要知道我是否需要通报有关部门
I-- I've gotta know if I'm calling the authorities here.
我要问问首席律师,庄
I'll need to speak to our chief counsel, Jon.
我一直当你是朋友 礼高炒你,我也看不过眼
I've always thought of you as a friend, and I felt horrible when Nick let you go,
但请你不要再跟我联络
but I'm gonna have to ask you to never contact me again.
等阵...我...
Wait, wait. Are--
顶
Fuck.
剧集 | 外推(2023) | 导航列表