剧集 | 外推(2023) | 导航列表
The lawyers are reviewing the legality of such an offering,
阿尔法水力方桉希望你知道
but Alpha Hydro Solutions wanted you to know
送出专利将会导致
that giving away the patents would amount to a net loss
超过二十七亿欧元的淨亏损
of over 2.7 billion euros.
北极那边进展如何?
[Nick] Where are we at with the Arctic?
北极理事会愿意接纳深海採矿的提桉
The Arctic Council is open to your proposal on underwater mining,
正等候联♥合♥国♥的许可
pending UN approval.
我想知道现时全世界 正遭受火灾影响土地的总面♥积♥
I'd like to know the total amount of acreage burning worldwide at this moment.
还有我们团队对79N的看法
And I'd like to know what our people think of 79N
以及海平线上升对孟买♥♥、广州和...
and what it means for sea level change in Mumbai, Guangzhou, and...
迈亚密的影响
and Miami.
是,标顿先生
Yes, Mr. Bilton.
模型预测陵兰79N冰川的未来趋势
Models differ on the future of the 79N glacier in Greenland.
虽然众所周知 酷热天气及摩擦力令大型冰川迅速融化
Although all agree the giant glacier is melting due to extreme heat and friction,
但目前未知灾难性崩塌 离我们有几天、或是几年
it is unclear if a catastrophic collapse is days away, or possibly years.
(格陵兰)
她在看甚麽?
Any idea what she's watching?
我点知,说不定在购物
Fuck if I know. She's probably shopping.
既然你们想知道 我是在看自己新单曲的影片
If you really wanna know, I am watching the video for my new single.
我在舖了皮草地毡的火炉前面
It's just me in front of a fireplace on this fur rug,
全身一♥丝♥不♥挂♥,身上只有忌廉和带着微笑
and I'm wearing nothing but whipped cream and a smile.
一手拎马鞭,一手拎皮带
And then in one hand I'm holding a riding crop, and in the other, a leash.
场上有四名超级名模
And there are these four supermodels.
然后音乐的节拍好正
And there's this really nasty beat.
你会喜欢,对吧?
You would like that, wouldn't you?
她喜欢皮草? 我认识一个傢伙还有养北极熊
She likes fur? I know a guy who still gets polar bear.
现在阿♥拉♥斯加有一种叫北灰熊
They have a thing in Alaska now called a pizzly bear,
灰熊和北极熊溷种搞出来的
comes from a grizzly bear fucking a polar bear.
我有朋友去年射杀了一隻 岛上还有熊吗?
A friend of mine shot one last year. Any bears on the island?
没有,石头居多
No, mainly just rocks.
施工的人说偶尔会有海象游过
The construction guy says sometimes a walrus swims by.
需要帮你问问北灰熊的事吗?
You want me to ask about pizzly?
海象? - 对
Walrus? - Yeah.
也许赌场可以提供狩猎之旅
Maybe the casino should offer safaris as well.
你和大熊人向客人们挥手说
It could be you with this great big bear, waving at people,
“过来世界之最,大开杀界”
"Come to the Top of the World and make a killing." [roars]
去看看吧,现在超红
Go ahead. Check it out. It's super hot.
(突发新闻,山火在各个大♥陆♥♥肆♥虐)
Record heat is being blamed for the spread of wildfires worldwide.
有人指责是全球升温 导致山火在全球蔓延
目前已经有超过 八万平方公里的土地遭到烧燬
Over 20 million acres have already burned in that--
(纽约市)
跟我说话,说句话来帮我分散注意力
[Becca panting] Just talk to me about something. Just distract me.
好,我想想
Okay. Okay, let me think
顶,任何话也好,快...
Fuck, anything! Anything, just--
你上週和妈妈吃的午餐
Um, uh... The lunch you had with your mother last week,
你没有跟我说过吃得如何,她最近好吗?
you never told me how that went? How's she doing?
我没有去 - 甚麽?
It never happened. - What?
我那天有面试
[breathes deeply] I had a job interview.
甚麽面试?
With who?
兽笼2100
Menagerie2100.
点解要去?
Why would you do that?
因为我们身边的人事物都逐渐死去
Because everything's fucking dying around us.
拜託,快帮我分散注意力,拜託...
Please, just distract me, please, please. - Uh. [groans]
任何事都可以,讲个故事吧,拜...
Just tell me anything. Tell me a story. Pl-- [exhales sharply]
好,我有一个关于乌鸦的故事
Okay, okay. Um. Uh-- Uh, here's a story about ravens.
很久以前,盘♥古♥初开
Long ago, back at the beginning of the world,
灰鹰是星晨日月的守护者
Gray Eagle was the guardian of the sun and the moon and the stars.
当时,乌鸦还是雪白色的鸟儿
And back then, Raven was a snow-white bird.
有一天,灰鹰的女儿 邀请乌鸦到父亲的家作客
And one day, Gray Eagle's daughter invited Raven into her father's house.
今年全世界总人口预计会达到九十亿人
The total global population is projected to reach nine billion this year.
那些人急需... - 唏,我要飞回家
Those people are the ones in need... - Hey. I'm flying home.
...帮助,而不是世上最大型的企业领袖 我们必须...
...of help, not the leaders of the world's largest corporations who we must finally--
你疯了吗?现在走,你就见不了标顿
Are you crazy? You go now and you miss Bilton.
成功在望,我们需要你,奥马
We're so close. We need you here, Omar.
她进了医院
She's at the hospital.
所以她情况稳定,对吧?
So then she's safe, no?
我要赶去陪她
I need to be there.
想想你和家人想住在一个怎麽样的环境?
And on what planet will you and your new family live?
你在做甚麽?
What are you doing?
去陪老婆,你代我投票吧
Going to be with my wife. You can have my vote.
升温至2度,你我齐等死
If we go to 2, it's the end of me and you!
升温至2度,你我齐等死
If we go to 2, it's the end of me and you!
(法兰士约瑟夫地群岛)
欢迎来到北纬80度和东经55度
Welcome to 80 degrees north and 55 degrees east.
几年前,这里放眼都是冰川
Just a few years ago, this was all covered with ice.
这里空无一物
There's really nothing up here.
没错,所以才是大兴土木的好地方
Exactly. That's what makes it a great place to build.
现在是甚麽都没有
It's all the nothing you could hope for,
但一年内,你就能看见
but in a year, you'll be able to see it from here.
十层楼高,热带花♥园♥,智能落地窗
Ten stories, tropical gardens, floor-to-ceiling smart windows.
希望吧
Let's hope.
希望?说甚麽希望,即管兴建
Hope? Fuck hope. Let's build.
标顿先生对格凌兰的冰盖有疑虑
Mr. Bilton is concerned with this ice sheet in Greenland.
那就是我之前提到的冰盖
That's the ice sheet I mentioned to you earlier.
礼高真的担心这种问题? - 这是其一
Nick really see it as a problem? - One of two problems.
其一?
Two?
我带你去看其二
I'll show you the other.
再一次,水花四溅
And again, there's a splash.
他第三次落水
And as he's going down for the third time,
神父跟伊玛目说...
the priest turns to the imam and says...
“我们要不要告诉他 水底下有石头可以沿着走?”
"Do you think we should show him where the rocks are?"
我几年前从法学院辍学
I left law school a few years back
因为我意识到世界 不需要再多一个犹太律师
because I realized that the world didn't need another Jewish lawyer,
此事令我爸爸大失所望
much to the chagrin of my father.
但我们处于充满危机的时代
But we live in a time of crisis.
离这里不远处
Not far from here,
有因为环境因素导致流离失所的人 需要食物和饮用水
environmentally displaced people are in need of food and water.
我告诉大家
And rest assured,
任何不帮忙改变现况的领袖都是同谋
any leader who is not trying to improve the situation is complicit.
如埃利维瑟尔所讲
It's like Elie Wiesel said,
“我们必定选定立场
"We must take sides.
中立之人等同支持施暴者 而不是受害者”
Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim."
今天在COP42爆发的示♥威♥
Controversy erupted today at COP42
事源是科技界巨头礼高标顿成为了
as tech tycoon Nick Bilton was added to the list of speakers
大会闭幕典礼的讲者之一
at the conference's closing ceremony.
标顿过去惹起不少环保团体反感
Bilton has drawn the ire of environmental groups in the past,
近期有传闻指他合作开♥发♥酒店项目...
most recently over his rumored plans to partner in a hotel development project--
89号♥航♥班♥前往纽瓦克自♥由♥国际机场
Flight 89 to Newark International Airport
请到48A闸口登机
is now boarding at gate 48A.
去年在世界经济论♥坛♥
Last year at Davos,
标顿说过以下有关商业及环境规定的话
Mr. Bilton said the following about business and environmental regulation.
为商界定立的限制有可能
[Nick] It is entirely possible that the limits we have created for business
会成为解决气候变化的障碍
are also limiting our ability to solve the problem of climate change.
简直乱来
Oh, this is bullshit!
他们在这里做甚麽?
What the hell are they doing here?
我妹妹跟美国国♥务♥院♥搞了很久
My sister went through all of this with the State Department!
宾石加和律师团队有调查清楚
Ben Zucker and the lawyers went over all of this!
这只是...这是那一部分,它叫甚麽?
This is just-- This is part of the, uh-- What the fuck is it called?
联♥合♥国♥海洋法公约及北极理事会
The United Nations Convention for the Law of the Seas and the Arctic Council.
对,中国也不在理事会上
Right! China aren't even on the council.
我上次看地图时,他们也不在
And last time I looked at a map, they're nowhere near here.
中国在理事会上有永久性的观察员地位
Actually, they have permanent observer status on the council.
你是主席,对吧? 理事会都由俄♥罗♥斯♥人话事
You're the chair, right? I mean, Russia runs the council.
年底之后就难讲了
Only until the end of the year.
你可以看到问题所在
You can see the issue right here.
水下嵴把我们的土地 与他们管有的区域相连
Our parcel is connected by an underwater ridge to an area they claim rights to.
你看看吧,它们是相连的
You should really look at this. They kind of are connected.
不,它们没有相连,宝贝
No, they're not connected, babe,
就像非洲和南美洲一样并不相连
any more than Africa and South America are connected.
但当然会有些麻烦友会硬生生
Although I'm sure you could find some asshole who feels the need
把它们像拼图一样拼凑起来
to put them back together like a puzzle.
这里向来都是俄♥罗♥斯♥人话事,好吗?
The Russians have been here for years, okay?
加拿大人、丹麦人
剧集 | 外推(2023) | 导航列表