剧集 | 外推(2023) | 导航列表
更多的钱、更快的飞机、更大的房♥子
A few more dollars, faster planes, bigger houses.
但他们并不真正了解发生了什么 或者他们选择不知道
But they don't really know what's going on, or they choose not to.
除非你想出一个办法来告诉他们 否则他们不会知道
And they won't until you figure out a way to tell them.
我认识到最近的一些事件
I realize that recent events
(第四天)
围绕阿尔法的最新产品 似乎在为比尔顿先生开脱责任
surrounding Alpha's latest offering appear to exonerate Mr. Bilton,
但是疑问仍在
but the question remains.
碳的解决方案 如今恰好出现
Is the solution to carbon, which conveniently appeared today
是为了我们的利益还是为了他的?
for our benefit or for his?
我们是否只对自己的行为负责
Are we responsible only for what we do,
还是我们也应该被追究责任
or should we also be held accountable
为在知道的情况下选择不做的事情负责?
for what we elected not to do when we knew better?
我请你不断地问这个问题 无论判决如何
I ask you to keep asking this question, regardless of the verdict.
因为你们将承担判决的后果
For you will be the ones to live with it.
比尔顿先生更愿意为自己发言
Mr. Bilton would prefer to speak for himself.
智人从四肢爬行到直立
Four million years were required for Homo sapiens
用了四百万年的时间
to go from crawling on all fours to standing upright.
那么我们的身体如何能适应
So how could our bodies adapt to the changes in the climate
工业革命以来250年里发生的气候变化?
that have occurred in the 250 years since the Industrial Revolution?
它们不能
They couldn't.
所以如果我们的身体不能改变
So if our bodies couldn't change,
就要靠我们的头脑开♥发♥出 让人类生存下去的技术
it fell to our minds to develop technology that would allow us to survive,
也许还能蓬勃发展
maybe even thrive.
碳已经从280百万分比浓度
Carbon has gone from 280
上升到56♥4♥
to 56♥4♥ parts per million,
在很大程度上是由于人类活动
due in a large part to human activity.
如今 多亏纽科门
Today, thanks to the Newcomen,
我可以宣布我将把这个数字 降低到470百万分比浓度
I can announce I will be lowering that number to 470 parts per million.
现在 有些人 包括这里的 检察官 会让你相信
Now, some, including the prosecutor here, would have you believe
我在这个系统中作弊了
that I have gamed the system,
从你们的境况中谋了利
profiteered from your circumstances.
我是个魔鬼 强迫你们 过你们从未选择过的生活
That I am some Satan forcing you to live lives you would never have chosen.
寻求你们实际上并不想要的舒适 或者...
To seek comforts you didn't actually want or--
或压制你们真正需要的信息
or suppress information that you truly needed.
但是尼克比尔顿并没有 创造出你们上帝赐予的胃口
But Nick Bilton did not create your God-given appetites.
他只是注意到 并把它们变成了生意
He merely noticed them and turned them into businesses.
我所遵循的规则是你们领导人制定的规则
The rules I have played by are the rules set by your leaders.
你们选举的那些人 发誓要保护你们的人
The ones you elected. The ones sworn to protect you.
他们没有做到
They did not.
取而代之的是
Instead,
他们用你们孩子的未来换取了又一个任期
they traded away your children's future for just one more term,
又一次捐赠
one more donation.
而现在 这些领导人们不是受审的人
And now, those leaders are not the ones on trial.
我是
I am.
所以请允许我指出显而易见的问题
So allow me to point out the obvious.
如果我今天有罪
If I am guilty here today,
那么我只是因为赢了 几代人之前就开始的游戏而有罪
then I am only guilty of winning a game started generations ago.
如果我今天有罪 那么你们的父母 和他们的父母也有罪
And if I am guilty here today, then so are your parents, and their parents,
并一直追溯到人类为开路 而砍伐的第一棵树木
and all the way back to the first tree felled to make way for man.
有些人有罪
Some are guilty
由于为几代人提供了他们想要的东西
of furnishing the generations with what they wanted.
其余的人有罪 是因为一开始就想得到这些东西
The rest of you are guilty for wanting it in the first place.
精彩
Beautiful.
被告人请起立
Will the defendant please stand?
对尼古拉比尔顿诺夫的生态灭绝罪指控
To the charge of ecocide against Nikolai Biltonov,
国际刑事法♥院♥现在将宣布其最终决定
the International Criminal Court will now announce its final decision.
至少要有两个红灯才能判决有罪
A minimum of two red lights will be required for a verdict of guilty.
比尔顿先生已被裁定无罪
Mr. Bilton has been ruled not guilty of the charge.
恭喜
Congratulations.
阿尔法 尼克比尔顿 会获得诺♥贝♥尔♥和♥平♥奖♥吗?
Alpha, will Nick Bilton win the Nobel Peace Prize?
现在说还为时过早 提名将在今年晚些时候进行
It's too early to say. Nominations are due later this year.
为什么纽科门 只把碳带到470百万分比浓度?
Why is the Newcomen only taking carbon to 470 ppm?
碳的百万分比浓度已由...
The amount of carbon parts per million has been set by...
纽科门是本世纪最有益的发明吗?
Is Newcomen the most beneficial invention of the century?
阿尔法 事情什么时候会好转?
Alpha, when will things start to get better?
阿尔法鼓励你在当下寻找美好
Alpha would encourage you to find what is good about right now.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
迪西玛
Decima.
你从哪里来?
Where did you come from?
我是比尔顿的新女儿
I'm Mr. Bilton's new daughter.
是吗?我不知道比尔顿先生有个女儿
You are? I didn't know Mr. Bilton had a daughter.
我想我应该是个秘密
I think I'm supposed to be a secret.
你在这里有朋友吗?
Do you have any friends here?
只有些人工智能的仆人 它和我玩
Just the AIs. They play with me.
你有人类孩子吗?
Do you have any human children?
没有
No.
不 我没有 但我可以做你的朋友
No, I don't. But I could be your friend.
如果你什么时候需要一个朋友 你可以用这个打给我
If you ever need a friend, you can call me using that.
我叫玛莎
I'm Martha.
我知道已经过了很久了
I know it's been a long time.
我希望你还记得我
I hope you remember me.
在我的记忆中 失去是非常痛苦的
From what I can remember, losing can be very painful.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
我想做一个和平的提议
I'd like to make a peace offering.
对我?还是对这个世界?
To me? Or to the world, huh?
露西 对你
To you, Lucy.
会是什么呢?
And what might that be?
泰龙唐斯曾是你的恋人 如果我没弄错的话
Tyrone Downs was your lover, if I'm not mistaken.
一个非常有效、有个性的人
Remarkably effective chap.
差点把我们的矿关停
Nearly shut down our mines.
我也很喜欢他的许多歌♥曲
I enjoyed a number of his songs too.
我想知道这会让他有什么感觉
I wonder how that would have made him feel.
对 我们永远都不会知道
Yeah. We'll never know.
但他的死对你来说一定是毁灭性的
But his death must've been devastating for you.
我想你可能想知道是谁下的命令
And I thought you might like to know who ordered it.
尽管放心
Rest assured,
我将全力支持你将有罪的一方绳之以法
you will have my full support in bringing the guilty party to justice.
你是说一个拿着麦克风的人
Are you saying that one man with a microphone
比我们整个公♥司♥都强大?
is more powerful than our entire company?
你是认真的吗?
Seriously?
这种事情如果你不大力打击它 就会蔓延开来
This sort of thing spreads if you don't hit it hard.
让他消失
Just make him go away.
泰 好累又好难过
So tired, Ty. And so sad.
好的 那接下来呢?
Okay, so what's next?
如果你能让某人为过去 伤害你所爱的人而付出代价
If you could make someone pay for hurting someone you loved in the past,
或者如果你也许能 阻止别人在未来伤害他人
or if you could maybe stop someone else from hurting others in the future,
你会选择哪个?
which one would you choose?
过去永远是过去
The past is always the past.
最成功的猎人拥有比饥饿更多的耐心
The most successful hunters have more patience than hunger.
阿尔法
Alpha...
停止循环
stop loop.
关闭泰龙蜡烛应用
Close Tyrone Candle App.
我知道你做了什么
I know what you did.
你怎么进来的?
How did you get in here?
当你有一张 密谋杀人罪的逮捕令时 这很容易
It's easy when you have an arrest warrant for conspiracy to commit murder.
当你杀的人是我的伴侣时就更容易了
Even easier when the man you killed was my partner.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
他没有提及阿尔法栽赃陷害的事
He neglected to mention that Alpha planted that story.
“音乐偶像在酒店外 被精神分♥裂♥症患者枪杀”
"Music icon gunned down by schizophrenic outside hotel."
我相信了
I believed it.
我知道比尔顿把你的事轻易透露给我
I know Bilton only gave you to me on a silver platter
是因为他有事情要隐瞒
because he has something to hide.
对 是的 他有
Yes. Yes, he does.
你想告诉我是什么事吗?
You want to tell me what it is?
你不会有任何损失
You have nothing to lose.
她的名字叫迪西玛
Her name is Decima.
我们可以要求饲养员 放出一些新的野鸡吗?
Can we ask the breeders to release some new pheasants?
我一会想射击
I'd like to do some shooting later.
我说我一会想射击
I said I'd like to do some shooting.
阿尔法 我们能不能把技术支持叫来?
Alpha! Can we get tech support down here?
阿尔法
剧集 | 外推(2023) | 导航列表