剧集 | 外推(2023) | 导航列表
Nick saw it as a way to make limitless money by customizing the stratosphere.
他想里里外外都赚钱
He wanted both sides of the trade.
-反对 这是猜测 -反对有效
- Objection. Conjecture. - Sustained.
他怎么能这么说我的父亲呢?
How can he say these things about my father?
他在撒谎
He's lying.
-比尔顿先生是伟大的人道主义者 -尼克 你说过
- Mr. Bilton is a great humanitarian. - You did, Nick.
他是世界上十大慈善家之一
He's among the top ten philanthropists in the world.
你就承认吧 你曾多次表示
Just admit it. You said it over and over.
碳含量达到多高并不重要
It didn't matter how high the carbon levels got
因为有一天 你会制♥造♥一台机器
'cause one day, you were gonna make a machine
可以把它从大气中吸出来 而你...
that could suck it out of the atmosphere. And y--
你在那天说 上面的二氧化碳越多
You said on that day, the more CO2 that's up there,
消除它就能赚更多的钱
the more money you can make eliminating it.
你管它叫财富吸尘器
You called it a fucking vacuum cleaner for wealth.
乔尼 你失败了
You failed, Johnny.
你工作失败了 做父亲失败了
Failed at your job, failed as a father.
你要杀了我 像瑞贝卡希勒那样?
You gonna have me killed, like Rebecca Shearer?
-阿多博女士 控制你的证人 -丘宾先生
- Ms. Adobo, control your witness. - Mr. Chopin.
你个自以为是的小混♥蛋♥ 你就是...你是这个问题的中心...
You smug little prick. You're just-- You're at the center of this problem--
人类在煎熬 而你把温度看作
Humanity's frying, and you look at the temperature
一种不便 你只需稍作调整
as an inconvenience that you just have to tweak
来优化你最新的投资策略
to optimize your latest investment strategy.
你是那个...把狗踢得半死的家伙
You're the guy who-- who kicks the dog half to death,
-然后给它根骨头 -丘宾博士 我必须请你
- and then offers it a bone. - Dr. Chopin, I must ask you
-不要直接针对被告人 -让他说
- to not address the defendant directly. - Let him speak.
他需要心理治疗 一吐为快吧 小乔尼
He needs the therapy. Let it all out, Johnny boy!
肃静...
Order. Order!
没有其他问题了
No further questions.
丘宾博士
Dr. Chopin,
你的儿子 若文 目前因 地球工程罪在监狱中 对吗?
your son, Rowan, is currently in prison for geoengineering, isn't that right?
是的 他...
Yes. He--
他被我的前妻说服参与了一个...计划
He was convinced to participate in a-- in a scheme by my ex-wife.
被说服?
Convinced?
更有可能的是 他对你 在这个问题上的改变感到困惑
More likely he was confused over your change of heart on the issue.
若文丘宾不是这里受审的人
Rowan Chopin is not the one on trial here.
对 他不是
No, he's not.
但我认为有必要指出的是 你儿子
But I think it's important to note that your son's conviction
因使用阿尔法送货无人机 实施恐♥怖♥主♥义♥行为而被定罪
for using Alpha delivery drones to commit an act of terrorism was secured
是在比尔顿先生向本法庭提供秘密证词后
after Mr. Bilton gave secret testimony to this court.
对不起 你说什么?
I'm sorry, what did you say?
我确定这让你生气
I'm sure that's upsetting,
但我想知道 是否有人承诺 让你儿子获得自♥由♥
but I'm wondering if your son's liberty has not been offered to you
-以换取你今天的证词? -我没做过这种交易
- in exchange for your testimony today. - I made no such deal!
我没做任何安排 没有
I have no arrangement whatsoever. None.
我请求驳回该证人 并将其证词视为不可接受
I move to dismiss this witness and his testimony be deemed inadmissible.
反对有效
Sustained.
证人退庭
The witness is dismissed.
我想作证
I wanna testify.
我父亲是个伟大的人
My father is a great man.
帮我录些东西?
Help me record something?
我可以帮你做这件事
I can do that for you.
迪西玛比尔顿是谁?
Who is Decima Bilton?
你怎么知道这个名字?
How do you know that name?
她声称是你的女儿
She claims to be your daughter.
你不要再提那个名字
You're not to mention that name again.
她愿意为你作证
She'd like to testify on your behalf.
她录了些东西
She's recorded something.
一些非常感人的东西
It's very touching stuff.
销毁它
Destroy it.
立刻销毁
Immediately.
你从悉尼的难民营里救了一个孤儿
You saved an orphan from a refugee camp in Sydney.
你要干什么?
What are you doing?
尼克
Nick.
你的自然修复模拟将在五秒钟后开始
Your NatureFix simulation will begin in five seconds.
您选择的是“秋日林地” 具有平衡情绪的功能
You have selected "Autumn Woodlands" with mood-balancing enhancements.
你觉得鹿肉怎么样?
How do you like the venison?
很美味
Exquisite.
是真的还是实验室合成的?
Real or lab?
我们在庄园里养了一小群鹿
We keep a small herd of deer on the property.
这都是真的
This is all real.
还有这个 这是安德森谷的 最后一批黑皮诺
And this, this is the last pinot from the Anderson Valley.
产于2053年 在酒庄被烧毁之前
2053. Before it burned.
玛莎 世界上其他地方的人 不得不靠幻想和模拟过活
The rest of the world has to get by on fantasy and facsimile, Martha.
我生活中的绝大多东西都非常真实
Most everything in my life is very real.
这让你感到不安吗?
Does that bother you?
什么让我感到不安?
Does what bother me?
世界上其他人都要靠幻想过活
That the rest of the world has to get by on fantasy?
不 困扰我的是虚伪
No, what bothers me is hypocrisy.
困扰我的是希望得到舒适和安逸
What bothers me is wanting comfort and ease,
然后对其实际成本感到愤怒
and then being outraged by its real cost.
你烧了几百年的煤 让自己保持温暖
You burn coal for a few hundred years to keep yourself warm.
看起来是个好主意
Seems like a great idea.
让你觉得自己战胜了冬天
Makes you feel like you defeated winter.
有一天 你醒来感觉很舒服、很温暖
And one day, you wake up nice and toasty,
却发现自己患上了肺癌
only to realize you've developed lung cancer
因为吸入了燃烧大量煤炭的烟雾
from inhaling the smoke from burning all the coal.
但你还是继续烧煤
And yet you keep burning coal.
因为最强大的幻想是 我们的舒适没有任何代价
Because the most powerful fantasy is that there is no cost to our comfort.
玛莎 生活就是一场交易
Life is a transaction, Martha.
这是它最有意义的衡量标准
That is its most meaningful measurement.
我从未这样想过
I never thought of it that way.
那么我想让你开始这么想
Well, I'd like you to start.
-特纳 -什么事?
- Turner. - Yes?
瑞贝卡希勒的尸检报告
Rebecca Shearer's autopsy...
怎么了?
What about it?
“称她的药物有异常
"...has revealed irregularities in her medications
-是阿尔法治疗公♥司♥提供的” -瞎扯
- as delivered by Alpha Therapeutics." - Bullshit.
它上面就是这么说的
Well, that's what it says right here
国际刑事法♥院♥刚刚 把该死的传票扔在我头上
in the goddamn summons the ICC just dropped on my head.
他们无凭无据 他们很绝望
They've got nothing. They're desperate.
他们会要求提供记录
They're going to ask for records.
尼克想让我怎么做?
What would Nick like me to do about that?
尽量少做 免得你把事情搞砸了
As little as possible, lest you fuck this up.
一个机会
An opportunity.
你管这叫机会?一个让我失去工作的机会
That's what you call it? An opportunity to lose my job.
对有些人来说真♥相♥是危险的
The truth is dangerous to some people.
无可奉告
No comment.
我们有理由相信他对其他证人做了手脚
We have reason to believe he's tampered with other witnesses.
你被威胁过吗?
Have you been threatened?
我进行了忠诚宣誓 因此用了化身
I took a loyalty oath. Hence the avatars.
拉塞尔博士 我准备为你提供豁免权
I am prepared to offer you immunity, Dr. Russell.
以换取你的证词
In exchange for your testimony.
那我该如何向特纳解释?他是首席律师
And how do I explain that to Turner? He's chief counsel.
显然 你需要对我们的安排进行保密
Obviously, you would need to keep our arrangements confidential.
阿多博女士 隐私在25年前就已经灭绝了
Ms. Adobo, privacy went extinct 25 years ago.
与之一起消失的还有举报人
Along with whistleblowers.
有什么让你关切的秘密吗? 与纽科门的事?
Is there a secret you're concerned about? Something with Newcomen?
纽科门与生命暂停没有差别
Newcomen is no different than LifePause.
他没有想到这一点 不意味着他不能买♥♥下它
Just because he didn't think of it, doesn't mean he can't buy it.
你不可能赢过他 没有人赢过
You're not going to win against him. Nobody ever does.
塞尔玛
Selma,
把乔纳森丘宾被解雇后 阿尔法公♥司♥ 进行的所有知识产权收♥购♥都给我
get me every IP acquisition Alpha made since Jonathan Chopin was fired.
(第三天)
请你在法庭上说出姓名
Would you state your name for the court?
雅顿米勒
Arden Miller.
马塔菲勒卡布阿是谁?
Who is Matafele Kabua?
马塔菲勒和我于2060年在波士顿相识
Matafele and I met in Boston in 2060.
以什么身份?
In what capacity?
-在小额金融领域... -那是谁?
- In microfinance... - Who is that?
以女性企业家为中心
...with a focus on female entrepreneurs.
比尔顿先生是一个伟大的人道主义者
Mr. Bilton is a great humanitarian.
剧集 | 外推(2023) | 导航列表