剧集 | 外推(2023) | 导航列表
Is there anything you'd like to discuss before we begin?
我有心热症
I have summer heart.
太惨了
Oh, I'm sorry.
心热症虽然有救治方法了,但我的大脑...
Well, they cured it, but my brain--
我正在逐渐失忆
I'm losing my memories.
我应该能帮得上忙
I bet I can help.
我的评分非常高
I get very high ratings.
我知道
I'm sure.
我通常是负责提供服务的
Usually, I'm in your shoes.
我是替代公♥司♥一员
Actually, I'm part of the Pack.
你的资料不多,但我喜欢你
Well, you didn't have a lot of assets, but I liked what I saw.
我在更少资料的情况下都试过
And I've worked with less.
你的生命线...
Your lifeline...
甚麽?
What?
这个缺口
[Pack employee] This break.
代表你的人生会迎来巨变
It means you will face a momentous change.
怎麽了?
[Pack employee pants] What?
抱歉,只是...你的纹身
Sorry, it's just... your tattoo.
她没有纹身的
She didn't have one. [breathing heavily]
我从档桉里看不出来,没关係
I couldn't tell from the assets. Don't worry about it.
这样行不通
Uh, I don't think this is gonna work.
艾斯华,你有一个愉快的生日吗?
Did you have a happy birthday, Ezra?
艾斯华,你有一个愉快的生日吗?
Did you have a happy birthday, Ezra?
还没完的 - 还没完的
It's not over yet. - It's not over yet.
还没完的...
It's not over yet.
还没完的
It's not over.
你叫我露娜都可以
You can call me Lola if you want.
搞乜? - 对不起
What? - I'm sorry.
艾斯华,搞乜?
Ezra, what?
只是...你不是她
...I just-- I mean, you're not her.
那...行不通的,根本...不一样
It's-- It's not gonna work. It's-- It's not the same.
这是...虚假的
It's-- It's not real.
唏,我们来谈谈吧
Hey, hey, let's talk about this.
我可以改
I can adjust. - [sighing]
够了,对不起,我实在...
Stop it. Sorry, I'm just--
麻烦你离开
Just go, please.
抱歉,但你还是要付钱
[Pack employee, in French] Sorry, you'll still have to pay.
三千元
3,000 units.
打开快取云
[door closes] - Open Cache.
露娜
Lola.
阁下帐号♥佔用的容量依然爆满
Your account remains over capacity.
所有档桉、联络人、通讯 装置资料将会被冻结...
All assets, contacts, correspondence and device data will remain frozen--
死开,郑妮丝,不要阻头阻势
Fuck off, Janice. Listen, just fuck off!
阁下要删除以下的记忆档吗?
Would you like to delete these memory assets?
删除
Delete.
阁下现在佔用的容量仍超出1.47%
You are now 1.47% over capacity.
删除
Delete.
删除所有档桉
Delete all assets
除了关键字为“露娜”的
except for those with key word "Lola."
(已佔用容量,26%)
Congratulations. Your account is now in good standing.
恭喜,你的帐号♥恢复正常了
谢谢你愿意把记忆 交托给快取云,哈达先生
Thank you for entrusting your memories to Cache Cloud, Mr. Haddad.
连续播放
Play on continuous.
你的生命线... - 甚麽?
Your lifeline... - What?
这个缺口...
This break...
请小心空隙 - 必嘉老綫及中♥央♥线
Mind the gap. - Due to flooding
受洪水影响
on the Bakerloo and Central lines,
以下车站已被关闭
the following stations are currently closed...
打开替代公♥司♥
Launch Pack.
开启娜塔莎的记忆档
Open Natasha memory assets.
没有找到 - 甚麽?
Not detected. - What--
打开娜塔莎的档桉
Open Natasha assets.
没有找到
Not detected.
下一站,查令十字路
Next stop: Charing Cross Road.
再试也是徒劳的
It's not going to work, I'm afraid.
甚麽?
What?
一切都荡然无存了
Everything's gone.
你们在说甚麽?
What are you talking about?
地震把所有伺服器破坏了
Earthquake crashed all the servers.
甚麽...你说地震?
What-- An earthquake, you said?
海平面上升,海水越多 板块就要承受更大的重量
Sea level change, more water, more weight on the tectonic plates.
听说诺华斯高沙省的海啸会波及这边
They said it was coming. Tsunami in Nova Scotia.
大家都用区块链,但它需要用能量维持
People use blockchain. Blockchain uses power.
能量令海平面上升 导致区块链被洗得一乾二淨
Power makes the sea level rise which, in turn, wipes blockchain clean.
互联网重新上线了 可是快取云上的东西都没了
The Internet is back up. But the Cloud, it's all blown away.
正好可以重新开展新的人生
A good day to start your entire life over.
开启快取云,打开露娜
Launch Cache. Open Lola.
很遗憾,阁下的记忆档
We regret to inform you that your memory assets
由于电力故障...
are not accessible at this time...
不... - ...目前无法存取
No, no, no. - ...due to power outages.
如有需要请向本地的快取云预约
Please make an appointment at your local Cache Cloud for assistance.
查令十字路
Charing Cross Road.
没有人告知状况
No one is telling us anything.
太夸张了
It's insane.
喂 - 不好意思
Hey! - Excuse me.
喂
Hey!
我要知道我的记忆档在哪里
I wanna know where my memory assets are.
本公♥司♥的合约中有提到不可抗力因素
You may recall the force majeure clause in your contract.
如阁下所知,自然灾害
As you can imagine, a natural disaster qualifies
属于不可抗力的因素
as an extraordinary occurrence beyond our control.
我的树突组织每天在退化
Fucking dendrites are going dark every day.
我需要心灵之窗
I need Mind's Eye.
在场的人都有损失
Everyone here has lost something.
包括金钱、医疗纪录和工作纪录,好吗?
Their money, their medical histories, their job records. Okay?
我们已经在尽力抢修 但很难担♥保♥能恢复阁下的快取资料
We're doing what we can, but your data could be anywhere by now.
我要跟他谈谈
I need to talk to him.
喂,2753室的,请...进来吧,老友
Yo, 2753. Come on-- Come on in, man.
麦丝堤,让他进来,快点
Misty, let him in. Come on.
我要你帮手
I need your help.
都没了,所有快取都没了
They're gone. Everything's gone.
我警告过你,大自然动怒了
I warned you. Mother Nature's mad at her children.
快取云未能把档桉恢复 病毒软件就把防火牆攻陷了
Malware taking down firewalls faster than Cache can put them back up.
听说有四分之一的帐号♥被盗了
I'm hearing, like, one in four accounts being snatched up.
我的帐号♥和记忆,你一定要帮我
M-My account, my memories. You gotta help me.
我不必做任何事 - 帮我
I don't have to do anything, actually. - Aw, help me.
帮我
Mmm. - Help me.
我有心热症
I have summer heart.
我已经开始出现认知下降症状
Cognitive decline has already started.
哎呀,心热症,噗通...
Aw, summer heart. Beat, beat, beat. -
反正你最后都会完全失忆
Well, then you're gonna lose all your memories anyway.
二氧化碳水平高得像针对大脑的擦子胶
CO2 level's a great big eraser for the old cortex container, innit?
已经超过百万分比560,对吧?
That shit's up to about 560 parts per million now, innit?
活在当下吧,老友
Live in the present, mate.
我和女朋友的回忆
It's my girl, okay?
她已经死了,我只剩下那些回忆
She's gone, and this is all I have of her.
顶
Fuck.
我也希望能忘记上一个女朋友
You know, I would love to forget the last girl that I had.
忘记...
Forget--
求求你,我知道你有门路找回我的记忆
Please! I know you can find them.
我知道你能找回我的记忆
I know you can find them.
你愿意出钱吧?那玩意不便宜
You willing to throw some units at it? 'Cause that shit ain't cheap.
对吧? - 几钱
Well. - How much?
两万元
20,000 units.
我没有两万元
I don't have it.
我听说替代公♥司♥薪水优厚
Oh. Well, I hear there's great money to be made in Pack,
尤其是像你那麽俊俏的男子
especially for a pretty boy like you.
非常俊俏 - 我不卖♥♥身的
Mmm. So pretty. - I don't do that kind of work.
也许现在是时候试试了
Well, maybe it's time you gave it a whirl, huh?
试试吧
Whirl.
我明天先付一半订金
I'll pay you half tomorrow.
你那残破的大脑中
What sort of movies of you and old what's-her-name do you have
剧集 | 外推(2023) | 导航列表