剧集 | 外推(2023) | 导航列表
(旧金山)
该死
Fuck.
(欢迎)
(住户名录)
(博洛)
-什么事? -我是安娜
- Yes? - I'm Anna.
今晚您聚会的服务生
The server for your party tonight.
我是来帮忙的人
I'm the help.
(请进)
新年快乐
Happy New Year.
(全球气温变化 上升摄氏2.44度)
(全球人口 99.6亿)
(2068年)
安娜 你有债务负担吗?
Anna, are you burdened by debt?
你终于来了 我一直在给机构打电♥话♥
You're finally here. I've been calling and calling the agency.
-安娜 对吧? -是的 安娜
- Annie, is it? - Anna, yeah.
对不起 我的脚踏车坏了 所以我不得不走来
Sorry, my bike's busted, so I had to walk.
把你的东西放在这里
Put your stuff here.
-我相信你带了一些穿的东西 -是的
- I trust you brought something to wear? - Yeah.
阿尔法 百年纪念的播放列表
Alpha, centennial playlist.
我们通常不这样吃
We don't normally eat like this.
提醒你 这只是因为新年前夜的缘故
Mind you, it's only because of New Year's Eve.
这些食物花费了我们六个月的 碳信用额度 而我们并不富裕
This food cost us six months of our carbon credits, and we're not rich.
当然 你会得到小费 只是不要期望它会...
You'll get a tip, of course. Just don't expect it to be--
它会让你失望的
It's going to be disappointing.
还有什么?香槟在那里 开胃菜在那边
What else? Champagne's there. Hors d'oeuvres over there.
我会及时让你离开 去参加你自己的聚会 我保证
And we'll get you out in time for your own party, I promise.
我没有...
I don't have--
奥吉?
Auggie?
明天早上?
Tomorrow morning?
重新开始总是好的
It's always better to start fresh.
(私人号♥码)
-让你知道 它可能会在... -奥吉?
- To let you know, it will probably be on... - Auggie?
-你说什么了吗? -没有 是我的妻子
- Did you say something? - No. That's my wife.
-奥古斯特博洛 你去哪里了? -这是否意味着你在重新考虑?
- August Bolo, where have you gone? - Does that mean you're reconsidering?
不...
No, no.
亲爱的 我们的客人随时会到
Our guests will be here any minute, dear.
没有疑虑
No second thoughts.
如果你这么说的话
If you say so.
我需要一个真正的承诺
I need a real commitment here.
-奥吉? -我快准备好了
- Auggie? - I'll be ready.
我一直在到处找你 又在玩捕捉独角兽游戏?
I've been searching all over for you. Playing Unicorn Capture again?
什么?我已经不再喜欢这个游戏了
What? I don't even like that game anymore.
怎么了?一个男人就不能坐在 他自己衣帽间的地板上?
What? A guy can't just sit on the floor of his own closet?
-我什么都没在玩 -是 这次没有
- I'm not playing anything. - Yeah, this time.
想象一下 你把我们的碳 花在有意义的事情上
Imagine you spent our carbon on something productive,
-而不是你的虚拟宠物或者游戏 -或是投资
- instead of your virtual pets or games. - Or investments.
在一家将发明自动行走袜子的公♥司♥中 持有500股股份
500 shares in a company that was going to invent self-walking socks.
这些袜子是个很棒的主意
Those socks were a good idea.
当然 直到原型将某人送下悬崖 哎呀
Sure, until the prototype walked someone off a cliff. Oops.
那是一座桥 它的标志不明显 而且光线也很差
It was a bridge, and it was poorly marked, and it was badly lit.
总之 是你在使用我们所有的碳积分
Anyway, you're the one who's using all of our carbon points
为了今晚的小宴会
for this little soiree tonight.
你为什么要如此打扮?
Why are you so dressed up?
现在是新年前夜 而你坐在衣帽间里
It's New Year's Eve, and you're sitting in a closet.
至少我还在努力 为了你、为了我们 烘托节日气氛
At least I'm still trying to, for you, for us, to make things festive.
我很喜庆
I'm festive.
你不喜庆
You are not festive.
你以为你了解我 你不知道我...
You think you know me. You don't know what I--
什么?
What?
我不知道什么?
What don't I know?
-什么? -我就是说
- What? - Just saying.
算了
Forget it.
他们到了
They're here.
还有奥吉 把裤子穿上
And Auggie, put on some pants.
你们来了 你们出现了
You're here. You made it!
-嗨 -艾露丝
- Hi. - Eloise.
-艾露迪 -对啊
- Elodie. - Right.
是上一个叫艾露丝吗?
Was the last one an Eloise?
埃莉诺
Eleanor.
非常感谢你邀请我们 这是...
Thank you so much for having us. This is--
-我们不... -艾露迪想努力让拥抱回归
- We don't-- - Elodie is trying to bring back hugging.
-它如此自然 -是 不 我们不碰别人
- It's so natural. - Yeah. No, we don't touch.
-谁都不碰? -谁都不碰
- Anybody? - Anybody.
好吧
Okay.
-我很喜欢你的长裙 我爱复古风 -谢谢你
- I love your dress. I love vintage. - Thank you.
把你的氧气给我
Let me take your oxygen.
-我叫了个女服务生 -给
- I have a girl here. - Here you go.
她有点混乱 请原谅我
She's a bit of a mess. Excuse me.
-安妮 -哇
- Annie! - Wow.
-你能帮忙吗? -是的
- Can I get some help with these? - Yes.
-谢谢你 -好的
- Thank you. - Yes.
那是什么?她有那个东西吗?
What is that? Does she have that thing?
芯片 是的
The chip, yeah.
亲爱的 我们不是谈过这个吗?
Sweetie, didn't we talk about this?
你的公♥寓♥刚刚得到了六千成功值
Your apartment just got 6,000 bangs.
七千、一万二
7,000, 12,000.
这是广♥告♥吗?我讨厌这个
Is that an ad? I hate that.
好的 饮料 拜托 安妮
Okay, drinks! Annie, please.
这是来自纳帕最后一个 脱碳气泡的微工程葡萄
It's micro-engineered grapes from the last decarbonized bubble in Napa.
好吃
Yum.
真美味
What a treat.
它的味道就像腋窝
It tastes like armpits.
其实我听见了
I've heard that actually.
亲爱的 这是纳帕的风土条件
That's the Napa terroir, darling.
你可能从未吃过或喝过
You've probably never had anything to eat or drink
不是海带做的东西
that wasn't made out of kelp.
对我们当中的海带养殖户 没有任何不敬之意
No disrespect to the kelp farmers in our midst.
我不觉得被冒犯 这是个好生意
None taken. It's a good business.
那么你们俩是怎么认识的? 你们知道那是真爱吗?
So, how did you two meet? Did you know it was true love?
我们知道
We did.
他是我见过的最有趣的男人
He was the most interesting man I'd ever met.
我一直相信奥古斯特注定是个伟大的人
I always believed August was destined for greatness.
从那时起 她就一直很失望
And she's been disappointed ever since.
你是做什么的?
What do you do?
-首先 他尝试了风能发电 -我...
- Well, first, he tried wind. - I--
当然 已经没有风了
Of course, there's no more wind.
然后是太阳能 那也失败了
Then solar. Well, that went bust too.
不再有风和太阳不是我的错
It's not my fault that there's no more wind or sun.
在这个干燥的星球上 我们淹没在烟和雾中 这不是我的错
It's not my fault that we're drowning in smoke and fog on this desiccated planet.
它不是我的错 西尔维 它不是我的错
It's not my fault, Sylvie. It's not my fault.
真的不是任何人的错 不是吗?
It's no one's fault truly, is it?
你们俩是怎么认识的?
How did you two meet?
奥吉是我的导师
Auggie was my mentor.
我以他为偶像 一个有远见的人 拥有所有的技能
I idolized him. A visionary who had all the skills.
更不用说 是个年轻漂亮的妻子
Not to mention, a gorgeous young wife.
在我为政♥府♥工作时 教给了我一切
Taught me everything back when I worked for the government.
当时我还相信政♥府♥
Back when I still believed in the government,
还有圣诞老人和二进制系统
along with Santa Claus and binary systems.
奥格 你什么时候进入私营企业?
When are you getting in the private sector, Aug?
你在市政系统中浪费了 只是机器上的一个零件而已
You're wasting away in municipal filtration. A cog in the machine.
是离开的时候了
Time to get out.
你是对的 我应该离开
You're right. I should get out.
我有个朋友
I have a friend.
这家伙是新西兰的一个科技万亿富翁 他正在放弃整个事情
Guy's a tech trillionaire in New Zealand. He's bailing on the whole thing.
你说“放弃”是什么意思?
"Bailing"? What do you mean?
地球上显然无法生存 因此 他和他的妻子 报名参加了数字化项目
Well, planet's unlivable clearly. So, he and his wife signed up to digitize.
我听说过这件事 你把自己上传或什么的
I've heard of it. You upload yourself or something.
他们将你储存在云端 直到地球自我修复
And they store you in the cloud until the planet heals itself.
不管这意味着什么 蓝天、清澈的湖水、可呼吸的空气
Whatever that means. Blue skies, clear lakes, breathable air.
到时候 他们神奇地让你复活
At which point, they magically reanimate you
以你选择的身体进入这个脱碳的乌托邦
into this decarbonized utopia in a body of your choice.
人们真的在为这种无稽之谈报名吗?
Are people really signing up for this nonsense?
人们会报名参加任何活动 月球殖民地、远距离传输
People will sign up for anything. Moon colony, teleportation.
从来没有人在人类错误的 乐观主义上打赌而破产
剧集 | 外推(2023) | 导航列表