剧集 | 外推(2023) | 导航列表
和那个女人 到底有甚麽如此值得收藏的片段?
in that broken brain box of yours?
我保证明天能给你一万元
10,000 tomorrow. I promise.
心热症男子作出的保证?
It's a promise from a boy with summer heart, hmm?
万一你忘了怎麽办?
What if you do forget?
直接夺门而出了
[laughs] Look at him run away.
艾斯华,欢迎回家 - 该死的记忆
Welcome home, Ezra. - Fucking memory.
打开替代公♥司♥,所有萤幕,开启工作页
Launch Pack, all screens. Open assignments.
所有类别
All categories.
清除固有假期
Clear blackout dates.
把服务类别更新成包括供认、传召
Update available services to include confessions, summons,
终止合约、造假及...
terminations, falsifications, and, uh--
提供感官体验 - 在提供这些服务时
and sensory experiences. - In providing these services,
接下工作后,一切后果自行负责
you understand that you're undergoing these assignments at your own risk.
替代公♥司♥将不会
Pack is not accountable
为阁下受到的心灵及身体创伤负责
for any physical or mental harm endured by yourself--
同意 - 确认协议后
Agreed. - By verifying this agreement,
替代公♥司♥员工同意免除任何...
the Pack worker agrees to waive any and all--
同意,查看工作页面
Agreed. Review open assignments.
我下个月结婚,需要一位新郎...
I need a groom for my-- our wedding next month.
不够快,拒绝
Not soon enough. Reject.
我想找人一起吸毒,冰♥毒♥、K仔、摇♥头♥丸♥
I want to do drugs with someone. Meth, Special K, drift.
在气候变得更差前,逃离这个世界
Escape this fucking world before the climate gets any worse.
下一个
Next.
我想找人做替死鬼
I'm looking for someone to do a confession.
我一直在搞婚外情,我老公要求见奸夫
I've been having an affair, and my husband demands to meet my lover.
死都要见那种,我愿意出价两千元
He's being relentless. I'm offering 2,000 units.
(客户:伊莎贝域克,角色:情人)
Rager advisory for this role.
角色可能涉及热躁
攞命
Christ.
拒绝
[scoffs] Reject.
占士威勒地♥产♥有限公♥司♥
James Waxler Properties, LLC
需要人儘快进行驱逐
needs an eviction conducted as soon as possible.
接受
Accept.
接受
Accept.
这里七年来都是我们的家
This is our home. It has been for seven years...
我们该何去何从?
Where will we go?
我明白你的难处...
I know this is distressing--
他们要把这里卖♥♥出去,是不是?
They're going to sell, aren't they?
我不知道
I wouldn't know anything about that.
我只知道你的租约期满
What I do know is your lease is expired.
你有十天时间搬离住所
You have ten days to evacuate the premises.
我好曳曳,需要感官体验...
I've been naughty, and I need a sensory experience--
拒绝
Reject.
我还需要帮忙,说真的,好吗?
I still need help, okay? I really do.
我现在开价三千元,情况微妙,事态紧急
I'm now offering 3,000 units. It's a delicate situation. Urgent.
角色可能涉及热躁
Rager advisory for this role.
拒绝
Reject.
为了符合
In order to comply
道德标准及惯例
with the ethical standards and practices,
我们需要一名解僱代表,出价500元
we need a termination representative. 500 units.
...多次警告
...warned countless times
阁下若不提升工作能力...
that if you didn't get your performance up--
求求你...
Please...
我的伴侣
my partner...
她有肺病
she has lung disease.
她大多数日子都不能外出
She can't go outside on most days.
我需要这份工作
I need this job.
我们将会在下季度全面转型为自动化
We're switching to full automation next quarter.
你的岗位也不复存在
Your position no longer exists.
保安人员会送你离开
Security will take you out of the building.
谢谢
Thank you.
你何德何能来这里进行解僱...
Who are you that you come here and do this--
摧毁我们的人生?
Destroy our lives?
打给X
Call X.
唏,我是2753室的 我就快凑够数,我好快就得
Hey, it's 2753. I'm close. I'm-- I'm very close.
我搞掂完这份差事就够钱了
I have one more gig, then I'll have it for you.
若找到我的记忆就通知我吧
Please let me know when you find my memories.
终于来了
Ah, there you are.
对不起,我迟到了
I'm sorry, I'm late.
你的手錶坏了吗?
Doesn't your watch work?
顶
Fuck.
对不起,我不太在状态
I'm sorry, I'm all out of sorts--
你走吧
You should leave.
别让这破坏我们的晚上
Don't let this ruin our night.
两年,一下子就毁了
Two years, gone just like that.
不谈公事,我在现实中
In the real world, outside of Pack, I'm dealing
遇到了很大的困难
with a very difficult situation.
我需要四千元
I need four thousand units.
不好意思,你叫我帮你?
Excuse me? Help you? Help you?
食屎吧
Fuck you.
我是不会付钱的
I am not paying for any of this!
热浪来袭,请做好防范措施
[train announcer, in English] Heat wave in effect. Please use precaution.
减少外出时间
Limit time outdoors.
避免剧烈运动
Avoid strenuous physical activity.
若见到任何可疑的热躁行为
If you witness any suspicious rager behavior,
请马上通知当局
notify authorities immediately.
检视加密货币户口结馀
Review crypto account balance.
6353元
6,353 units. -
啡眼、猜猜、薰衣草、露娜
Brown eyes, guess, lavender, Lola.
啡眼、猜猜、薰衣草、露娜
Brown eyes, guess, lavender, Lola.
娜塔莎雅柏的替代公♥司♥任务安排
Incoming Pack assignment from Natasha Alper.
开启
Open.
唏,我看到你空閒中
Hey. I saw you were available,
所以我希望得到惊喜
so I thought it might be a nice surprise
回家时见到你在煮晚餐 我给你公♥寓♥进入权限了
to come home to you cooking dinner. I gave you access to the apartment.
接受
Accept.
老师说下礼拜太热,不宜外出
My teacher says it's going to be too hot to go outside for the next week.
那我们只好想想在室内有甚麽好玩吧
Then we just need to come up with fun things to do inside.
你可以跟我说个故事
You could tell me a story.
好,你想听甚麽故事?
Okay. What kind of story do you wanna hear?
抱歉,我晚了回来,地铁又水浸
Sorry I'm late. The tube was flooded again.
我要由办公室走路回来
I had to walk from the office.
哈佬
Hello.
望落好好食,谢谢你煮饭,亲爱的
This looks great! Thanks for cooking, love.
爸爸要讲故事我听
Daddy's telling me a story.
是吗?甚麽故事?
Oh, yeah? What story is that?
最后一条鲸鱼的故事
The one about the last whale.
我也想听 - 对
Oh, I wanna hear that one too. - Right.
最后一条鲸鱼
The last whale.
我应该是在你这个年纪
Um, I think I was about your age.
那时候很热
It was very hot.
当局有发出警报
There were warnings.
我是...
I was, uh...
艾斯华,想看吗? - 过来
Wanna see, Ezra? - Come on.
我...在一艘船上 - 在哪里?
I was-- I was on a boat. - Where?
在哪里?
Where?
我不记得
I don't remember.
那里有一个渔民和...
There was a fisherman and...
过来 - ...和一个女人
Come on. - ...and a woman.
我们一起在水中
We were in the water.
那个女人是谁?
Who was the woman?
对不起,我不记得
I'm-- I'm sorry. I can't remember.
乖女,之后再听故事吧,好吗?
Girlie, we can finish this story another time, okay?
让我和爸爸谈谈?
Can you give me and Daddy a moment alone?
怎麽了?
Is something wrong?
没有...我没事
No. No. I'm fine.
来吧,准备上♥床♥瞓,好吗?
Come on. Let's get ready for bed, huh?
爸爸晚安 - 好
Good night, Daddy. - Okay.
晚安了,乖女
Good night, my love.
那个故事,来自你的真实人生?
That story. Was that from your real life?
一定是了,所以我才会逐渐忘记
剧集 | 外推(2023) | 导航列表