剧集 | 外推(2023) | 导航列表
Madam President?
你知道人们怎麽称呼这张枱吗?
You know what they call this desk?
坚毅桌
The Resolute desk was a gift
它是1880年维多利亚女皇 用坚毅号♥木头製成的礼物
from Queen Victoria in 1880 made from the timbers of the HMS Resolute.
你知道坚毅号♥发生了甚麽事吗?
You know what happened to the HMS Resolute?
不知道,女士
I don't, Madam.
它在1854年被弃置在阿♥拉♥斯加 梅尔维尔子爵海峡的北极冰中
Was abandoned in the Arctic ice in 1854 in Melville Sound off of Alaska.
被卡在里面
Stuck in place.
那里由20年前开始就没有冰块了
There's not any ice there anymore, hadn't been for 20 years.
我刚上任的时候...
You know, when I first got here I--
我以为这张枱是提醒总统要坚毅不屈
I thought they gave the President this desk to inspire them to be tough.
现在我觉得它只是代表被困局中
Now I feel like it's to prepare them for being trapped.
美国非洲司令部正在待命
AFRICOM is waiting for your order.
那个细路几岁?
How old is the kid again?
路云萧邦,今年22岁,女士
Rowan Chopin is 22, Madam.
不可能的,那...
But that's not possible. That--
我要和总统谈谈,国务卿嘉勒都可以
I need to speak to the President. Or Secretary Garrett.
马上叫人,他们必须看看我计算的结果
Get someone, please. They're gonna want to see this.
我上次和珀荻总统倾谈
Last time I spoke to President Burdick,
她说这是最适合迈步向前的方法
she told me she thought this was the best way forward.
对商界和人类都有益处
Better for business. Better for humanity.
那她点解不亲自动手?
Why didn't she do it herself then?
因为人人都只想要结果 却没有人想冒上风险
Because everybody wants the result, nobody wants to take the risk.
恐惧就是如此支配着我们
That's how fear runs our lives.
阿路,他们飞走了 - 谁?
Ro, they're leaving. - Who is?
那些空军,他们飞走了
The-- The Air-- Air Force. They're all gone now.
我们应该成功了,阿路,他们屈服了
I think-- I think we did it, Ro! They caved!
要把其他货机关闭,让它们回航吗?
Should I shut the other planes down? Call them back?
不,让我先联络珀荻,看有何计划
No. Let me contact Burdick, see what the plan is.
他们应该准备好合作了
I think they're finally ready to work with us.
成功了,我们...你成功了
We did it. We-- You did it. -
赌赢了,我是说...
The gamble worked. I mean...
就如海明威所讲
...like Hemingway said,
“世界很美好”...
"The world is a fine place"--
姬塔
Gita?
(孟买♥♥)
走吧
Come on.
那是甚麽? - 甚麽?
What is that? - What?
你看不到火光吗? - 那个?
Can't you see that light? - That?
也许是太阳吧,我们再过八分钟就死了
Maybe it's the sun and we'll all be dead in eight minutes.
走吧,快点
You come on. Come on...
姬塔
Gita?
怎麽回事?
What was that?
我们不是让战机回航吗?为何开火了?
I thought we sent the planes back? Why did we engage?
不是我们开火 - 那是谁?
Wasn't us. - Who was it?
谁打她击落了?
Who brought her down?
我要知道来龙去脉,汤
I wanna know what happened, Tom.
我们有卫星影像,不过难以推测来龙去脉
We have satellite imagery, but it's hard to make heads or tails.
俄♥罗♥斯♥说是印度,印度说是巴基斯坦
Uh, Russia's blaming India. India's blaming Pakistan.
伊朗说是美国的错
Iran's blaming the US.
也许是私人军事公♥司♥
Uh, maybe it was a-- a private military contractor.
她树敌不少
She had enemies.
萧邦博士有急事要和大家宣佈
Dr. Chopin has something urgent to share.
让他进来
Send him in.
很抱歉,但我不断反覆思考
I'm-- I'm sorry, but I was thinking about it,
她让我们专注于 十架各装有250吨♥化学物的货机上
and she's got us focused on ten planes that take 250 tons each,
但她提到二百万吨♥碳酸钙
but she-- she mentioned two million tons of calcium carbonate.
我们要调查她实际拥有的数量
We need to look into how much she actually procured.
若她拥有的数量有接近二百万吨♥
If she's got anything close to two million tons,
那这些货机都只是出来表演
then-- then all this with the planes is a-- is a performance.
只是声东击西
It's a dist-- a distraction from something else.
她必定有更多货机,几千架货机
She's gotta have many more, like, thousands more.
我们要和姬塔谈谈
We-- We need to talk to Gita.
恐怕不可能了
I'm afraid that's not possible.
甚麽?点解?
What, why?
发生了甚麽事?
What's happened?
她的货机在印度上空遭到击落
Her plane was destroyed over India.
你把她击落了?
You shot her down?
我保证不是我们
I can assure you it was not us.
真的很遗憾,博士
I'm so sorry, Doctor.
我儿子呢?他在机上吗?
Uh, what about my son? Was he on the plane?
不知道
We don't know.
你说有“更多”是甚麽意思? - 博士,更多甚麽?
What did you mean by "more"? - More what, Doctor?
总统女士
Madam President,
其馀九架货机释放化学物了
the other nine planes just released their payloads.
我们在呼救频率上收到一则讯息
We're picking up a message on the hailing frequency.
播放
Please.
“世界很美好,值得为其奋斗” 爸,对吧?
"The world is a fine place and worth fighting for." Right, Dad?
姬塔说这是写在你桌上的金句
Gita told me it was on your desk.
他在说甚麽?
What the hell is he talking about?
“而我捨不得离开这个世界”
"And I hate very much to leave it."
追踪讯号♥来源
Trace his signal.
“而我捨不得离开这个世界”
"And I hate very much to leave it."
够了,路云
That's the end of that, Rowan.
路云,无论你身在何方,做着甚麽事
Rowan, wherever you are and whatever you're doing,
请你停止,马上停止
just stop it. Stop it!
不要一错再错,乖仔
Just step back from it, pal.
我在做着你和姬塔教我的事情
I'm doing what Gita taught me, what you taught me.
皮纳土波火山
Mount Pinatubo.
不...你要回来
No. No... ...you-you need to come home.
你要回来自首,不要伤害到自己,路云
You need to come home and turn yourself in before you get hurt, Rowan.
我不能听着你受伤
I-- I cannot listen to you get hurt.
若你死了,你就不能为世界奋斗,乖仔
You can't fight for the world if you're not here, pal.
爸,她跟我说了
She told me, Dad.
她送给你那本书
She told me about the book she gave you.
“我们像神一样,不妨好好地去做”
"We are as gods, and we might as well get good at it."
书中是这样写,对吧?
That's what the book said, right?
不...我们不是神
No, no. We're not gods.
我们不是神,姬塔不是,你我都不是
None of us. Not Gita, not you, not me.
我们只是父母和孩子,请你回家吧,回来
We're just parents and children. Please come home. Just come home.
爸,太迟了
It's too late now, Dad.
讯号♥中断了
The line's gone dead.
该出动了
It's go time.
卸货...
Release. Release. Release.
卸货...
Release. Release. Release.
卸货
Release.
搞甚麽?
What the hell?
怎麽回事?
What is going on?
天...
Oh, my...
世界各地都收到报告 指化学物正在散佈,总统女士
There are reports of dispersals everywhere, Madam President.
他们用了无人机
They used drones.
成千上万部阿尔法无人机
Thousands of Alpha delivery drones.
What A Wonderful World" playing]
现在会怎麽样?
What's gonna happen now?
我不知道
I don't know.
没有人知道
Nobody does.
剧集 | 外推(2023) | 导航列表