剧集 | 外推(2023) | 导航列表
执输行头,惨过败家
It's better to be on the first boat out of town than the one that never left.
要我陪你走吗? - 乖仔,那可不行
You want me to come with you? - Oh, sweetheart. You can't do that.
这里的人需要你,他们爱你
People need you here. They love you.
你平常都怎麽说?
What is that you always say?
“安慰受苦之人和”... - “折磨安逸的人”,是
"Comfort the afflicted and"-- - "And afflict the comfortable." Yes.
对
Right.
心灵上的先遣急救员
A spiritual first responder,
拯救苍生,免被困惑和绝望淹没
saving people from drowning in confusion and despair.
你为了照顾我,离开以色列
You left Israel to take care of me.
现在我离开迈亚密...
Maybe me leaving Miami now...
就当做是报答你
is my way of taking care of you.
2047年6月17日
June 17th, 2047.
迈亚密今天预计多云
The forecast for Miami today is partly cloudy
气温摄氏34度,湿度百分之七十
with a high of 93 degrees and 70% humidity.
请留意,以下区域因洪水暂停开放
Be advised, the following areas are closed due to flooding:
五号♥南街及海洋大道交界
Ocean Drive south of 5th Street,
珊瑚路22号♥至I95号♥
Coral Way between 22nd and I-95.
南海滩及维珍尼亚海滩仍然关闭
South Beach and Virginia Key remain closed.
我的成人礼应该要改期
I guess I need a new date for my bat mitzvah.
有个叫麦斯邦士坦的细路 订了我那天的期
Some kid named Max Borenstein has my date here,
我已经看过关于那天的经♥文♥,挪亚的故事
and I already learned the portion for that day. The story of Noah.
是...我一直在教导麦斯看挪亚的故事
Yes, yes. I have been working with Max on that one.
挪亚及圣约的故事
The story of Noah and the covenant.
我很喜欢那个故事 - 对,那是更新自我的美丽故事
I'm a big fan. - Yeah, it's a beautiful story of renewal.
可以这麽说
That's one way to look at it.
麦斯会考虑改期吗?
Would Max consider moving to another date?
我应该可以叫爸爸付钱让他改期
I could probably get my father to pay him to swap
只要我不再收起嘉比雅娜的避孕药
if I promise to stop hiding Gabriela's birth control.
若我同意,你会有甚麽感受?
How would you feel if I agreed to that?
你会有甚麽感受?
How would you feel?
不如我帮你另找日子...
Why don't we find you a new date...
及《妥拉》里的新经♥文♥
and a new portion of the Torah?
创世记之后的故事
Something a little bit later in Genesis, I think.
关于甚麽的?
What's it about?
它讲述一个大腐♥败♥与大正义的时代
It deals with a time of great corruption and justice,
作恶之人会罪有应得
with having the punishment for evildoing fit the crime.
也就是“恶有恶报,罪有应得”
What we call "middah keneged middah."
你可能不信,我的成人礼也是用这段经♥文♥
I actually had the same portion for my bar mitzvah, believe it or not.
这段没有人用?
Nobody has this one?
哥林斯一家接受搬迁至温尼辟的条件
Apparently, the Gorins are taking a relo deal and moving to Winnipeg,
所以那天没有人用,看你要不要
so it leaves the date open for you, if you want it.
拉比,州政♥府♥的人来了
It's here, Rabbi, from the state.
雅兰娜,你看一下它适不适合你吧
Well, Alana, why don't you take a look and see if it speaks to you?
苏菲,麻烦你... - 好
Sophie, if you could... - Yeah.
细路女,来 - 嗨
Come on, dear. - Hi.
那是一段美好的...
That is a wonderful...
非常特别的经♥文♥
That's a very, very special portion.
它是拉比的...
You know, it was the rabbi's...
石加拉比,很遗憾告知阁下
Rabbi Zucker, we regret to inform you
以色列圣殿没有入选佛州
that Temple Israel is not currently a candidate for preservation
海平面缓和部门的保留名单
by the Florida State Department of Sea Level Mitigation.
若阁下认为裁决有误...
If you believe this ruling has been made in error--
可恶
Damn it.
不好意思,我不知道这里有人
Excuse me. I didn't know anyone was in here.
你是谁? - 茱莉雅,来通渠的
And you are? - Julia. The plumber.
马素,做拉比的
Marshall. The rabbi.
真的吗?我未见过真正的拉比
Really? I never met an actual rabbi before.
我无意打扰你和上帝倾谈
I didn't mean to interrupt your talking to God.
不,上帝会安排一个更好的拉比给你认识
No, God could have chosen a better rabbi for you to start with.
上帝会否知道
Well, I wonder if God knows
我应该把水泵的湿气测量仪装在哪里?
where I should put the moisture sensor for the pumps.
或者装在上面那个柜子?
Maybe in that closet up there?
那是存放《妥拉》的地方
That's where we keep the Torah.
若它们掉到地上,我便要禁食四十天
If it touches the ground, I'd have to fast for 40 days,
所以那不是柜子
so it's not actually a closet.
我可以看看吗?
Can I see it?
这卷《妥拉》是从以色列的火灾中救出
This Torah was in a fire in Israel.
近山火的难民营
Forest fire near a refugee camp.
在我成为拉比当天颁赠给我
It was given to me on the day I became a rabbi.
上面写甚麽?
What does it say?
它会教你过正直、充实的人生
It tells you everything you need to know to live a righteous, fulfilling life.
那你有吗?
So, are you?
甚麽?
What?
过得充实
Fulfilled.
我们要把番芫荽沾两次盐水
Let us all dip the parsley in salt water twice.
令人难以忘记大海,我们都被海水浸脚了
Hard to forget the ocean. We're the ones getting dipped.
本週四次了
Four days this week.
还有一条问题
There's another question.
我以为只有三条 - 是
I thought there were three. - Yeah.
书上说有四条问题
The book says there's four.
所以才叫四问四答,嘉比雅娜
That's why they call them the four questions, Gabriela.
爸,不要这麽刻薄
Don't be a jerk, Dad.
他不是刻薄,他是在教导她
He was not being a jerk. He was teaching her.
妈,当你每句都指名道姓
When you use someone's name in every sentence, Mom,
妈,你就是待人刻薄
then, Mom, you're being a jerk.
我们听听第四条问题吧,雅兰娜,请说
Let's hear the fourth question, Alana. I'm listening.
“其他晚上,我们都以随心用餐
"On all other nights, we eat our meals in any manner.
今晚我们为何会斜躺围坐?”
Why, on this night, do we sit around the table in a reclining position?"
你要回答吗?
Do you wanna take that one?
好
Oh, yeah.
“这条问题要追溯至古罗马
"This question goes back to ancient Rome,
传统上,有钱人进食时
when it was the custom for rich people to eat
会侧躺在梳化上,以手肘支撑全身
while lying on a couch, leaning on one elbow
由奴隶和僕人喂食物
as slaves and servants fed them.
我们认为这种放鬆的进食方式
Our people thought of this relaxed type of eating
代表自♥由♥和繁荣
as a sign of freedom and prosperity,
因此在逾越节晚餐上,我们会靠往一侧
so we lean to one side, eating at the seder
提醒我们过往人♥民♥对自♥由♥的渴望”
as a reminder of how it was when our people longed for freedom."
我拒绝躺下
I refuse to recline.
亲爱的,为甚麽?
Why is that, honey? What?
因为现时迈亚密有很多人
Because there are many people right here in Miami
为两餐工作,工资低于贫穷线
that are working for wages that keep them below the poverty level
让其他人能打高尔夫球
so other people can play golf.
而其他人也辛勤工作
And other people work their asses off
供养女儿、父母和前妻
to provide for their daughters and parents and ex-wives
然而,他们却因此在自己家里 夜以继日地被弄得很难受
and yet, are made to feel bad about it in their own homes night after night
只因为他们抱着勇气 不屈不挠地出人头地
for simply having the unmitigated gall to succeed in life.
我有另一个问题
I have another question.
只有四问四答,你都答中了,现在吃饭吧
There are only four questions. You nailed 'em. Now we eat.
我想问就问
I will ask my question.
为何上帝要这样对待我们?
Why is God doing this to us?
这就是我的问题
That is my question.
怎麽对待?甚麽...上帝怎麽对待我们?
Doing what? What-- What is God doing?
爸,你开玩笑吧?
Are you kidding me, Dad?
你见到周遭发生的事吗?
Do you even see what's happening around you?
我...
Do--
乖女 - 雅兰娜
Oh, sweetheart. - Alana.
雅兰娜,乖女 - 不...请坐
Alana, honey. - No, no, no. Just sit.
雅兰娜
Alana.
我欣赏你谈到迈亚密的人
I love what you said about the people in Miami.
很有同情心 - 甚麽?
I love your empathy. - What?
是不是很庆幸你生的是儿子?
Aren't you glad you had a son?
是
Yeah.
我们来续杯吧
Let's all refill our cups.
拉比,把酒杯递过来
May I have your glass, Rabbi?
好
There you go.
伊莎贝
Isabel?
讲天灾的部分吧,马素
Get to the part about the plagues, Marshall.
我很喜欢那一部分 最后上帝还解放了所有奴隶
I love that part. God frees the slaves in the end.
虽然祂拖很久才解放
Although, he does seem to take his sweet time about it.
剧集 | 外推(2023) | 导航列表