剧集 | 外推(2023) | 导航列表
我也要说几句
I'll say a few words.
奥吉
Auggie...
我很抱歉在你地球上的最后一晚 我与你的妻子发生了无接触性行为
I'm sorry I had contactless sex with your wife on your last night on Earth.
我无意伤害你或破坏你的夜晚
It wasn't my intention to hurt you or ruin your evening.
没关系 这是喝醉酒后犯的错误
It's fine. It was a drunken mistake.
不 这其实是我想澄清的事情
No, that's the thing I wanted to clarify actually.
是的 我想说这个
Yeah, I wanna say this.
这感觉是对的
This feels right.
对我来说这不是个错误
This was no mistake for me.
我是...我一直以来都爱着你
I am-- I've always been in love with you.
上帝
Jesus Christ.
我爱上她已经有十多年了
I've been in love with her for well over a decade now.
其实是从我第一次见到她开始
Since the first time I saw her, actually.
这些年来 我们有好几次 差点就发♥生♥关♥系♥了
We have come close to hooking up a couple of times over the years.
没有 我们没有
No, we didn't.
在我父亲的葬礼上
At my dad's funeral.
拜托 那就是个拥抱 我为你感到难过
Come on! It was just a hug. I felt bad for you.
还有 当然 因为西尔维 我无法和其他人在一起
And, of course, Sylvie's the reason I could never be with anyone else.
无法真的在一起 相比之下 每个人都显得暗淡无光
Not really. Everyone paled in comparison.
我不认为你想离开这里的想法是疯狂的
I don't think you're crazy for wanting to get the hell out of here,
但我的确认为你离开你的妻子是疯狂的
but I do think you're crazy for leaving your wife.
一个了不起的、美丽的女人
An amazing, beautiful woman.
我希望当奥吉走了...
I hope that when Auggie's gone...
老天爷
Jesus.
-打他 对 -奥吉 不要
- Get him! Yes! - Auggie! No!
-那些吃的 不 -闭嘴 甚至别...
- The food! No! - Shut it! Don't even--
出轨 偷老婆...
Cheating, wife-stealing--
-奥吉 -你离我老婆远点
- Auggie! - You stay away from my wife.
-我会杀了你 你个偷♥情♥汉 -放开他
- I'll fucking kill you, you fuckface! - Get off of him!
别碰他
Leave him alone!
-放开他... -不
- Get off of him! Get off of him! - No!
够了
Enough!
爸爸?出什么事了?
Daddy? What's going on?
阿格妮丝 回去睡觉
Go back to bed, Agnes.
你们在干什么?
What are you doing?
是...
It's--
亲爱的 我们只是在玩个小游戏 有意思 对吧?
We're just playing a little game, honey. Funny, right?
我能玩吗?
Can I play?
不行 甜心 你应该睡觉去 我带你上楼去 好吗?
No, sweetheart, you should be in bed. Let me take you back up, okay?
-他们的确有个孩子 -事情很复杂
- They do have a child. - It's complicated.
不 甜心
No, sweetie.
-我要带她回去睡觉 -不 请不要这么做
- I'm gonna put her to sleep. - No, please don't do that.
-我必须这样 -不要
- I have to. - Don't.
阿格妮丝 睡觉去
Agnes, go to sleep.
-我讨厌你这样做 -我知道 我也讨厌
- I hate it when you do that. - I know. I hate it too.
但也许是时候我们都放弃幻想
But maybe it's time we all gave up our illusions.
我会带她上楼
I'll take her back upstairs.
-她是个... -对 不孕不育机器人
- Is she a... - Yep. Infertility-bot.
我从未见过这么真实的
I've never seen one so real.
我想你们应该走了
I think you should go now.
-一定 当然 -是的
- Sure. Of course. - Yeah.
西尔维...我刚才在和奥吉讨论 把他的票给我的可能性
Sylvie. Sylvie? I was talking to Auggie about maybe giving me his ticket.
我真的很想去
I really wanna go.
你还年轻 你有时间 有朝一日 每个人都会这么做
You're young. You have time. One day, everyone will be doing it.
是的
Yeah.
我们需要我们的氧气
We need our oxygen.
安妮
Annie?
对不起 这里一团糟
Sorry for the mess.
没关系
Not a problem.
还有食物很美味 真的
And the food was delicious, really.
不是我做的 我只是服务生 自♥由♥职业 女佣
I didn't make it. I'm just the server. Freelance. Maid.
你有芯片吗?
Do you have the chip?
没有 我永远都买♥♥不起
No, I could never afford it.
我知道有个人能很便宜的安装
I know a guy that does it for very cheap.
如果你不介意广♥告♥的话 好吗?
If you're okay with ads, yeah?
给你
Here you go.
新年快乐
Happy New Year's.
告诉他在云上开心
Tell him to have fun up there.
我会的 如果他还记得怎么开心
I will. If he remembers how.
他曾是个好朋友 告诉他我很抱歉
He was a good friend. Tell him I'm sorry--
我会的 再见 尼可
I will. Bye, Nic.
-西尔维 如果有机会... -再见
- Sylvie, if there's a chance-- - Bye.
我...
I--
没关系 你可以上楼休息 我会把这里收拾好 然后离开
It's okay, you can go up and turn in. I'll finish this up and let myself out.
今天是新年前夜 你不是说你得去什么地方吗?
It's New Year's Eve. Didn't you say you had somewhere to be?
不 哪也不去
No, nowhere.
上次的热浪杀死了 我的家人和我大多数朋友
The last heat wave wiped out my family and most of my friends.
我曾是伯班克的一名按♥摩♥治疗师
I was a massage therapist in Burbank.
在伯班克还存在的时候
When there was a Burbank.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
不管怎样 很有趣
Anyway, it's funny.
你的生活在我看来挺不错的
Your life looks pretty good to me.
是的
Oh, yeah.
-让我给你小费 -不 你已经说过别抱有期待 所以...
- Let me give you that tip. - No, you already said not to expect, so...
这是我应该做的
The least I can do.
多谢
Thanks.
我猜你得打包行李
I suppose you have to pack.
或许你不需要
Or maybe you don't.
你要装行李吗?
Do you have to pack?
能把你的声音装进行李吗?
Can I pack your voice?
不行
No.
奥吉 每晚我都对她唱歌♥
I sing to her every night, Auggie.
我知道
I know you do.
我知道这很荒唐
I know it's ridiculous.
我知道她听不到我唱歌♥
I know she can't hear me.
它不荒唐
It is not ridiculous.
你明天就要走了 但事实是 你很早就离开了
You're going tomorrow, but the truth is, you left a long time ago.
而我并不责怪你
And I don't blame you.
我一直很残忍♥
I've been cruel.
我明白
I get it.
你想要荒野
You want wilderness.
你想看见星星
You want to see stars.
西尔维 我...
Sylvie, I--
我不想走
I don't want to go.
别这样
Don't.
不要因为内疚或害怕而留下
Don't stay out of guilt or because you're afraid.
不是的
That's not it.
我只是不想...
I just don't wanna...
我不想...
I don't wanna...
放弃我们
give up on us.
或这个悲惨的星球
Or this whole miserable planet.
我爱你
I love you.
奥吉 我也爱你
I love you too, Auggie.
那是什么?
What's that?
午夜了
It's midnight.
来 我们走 来吧
Come on, let's go. Come on.
这个的一部分...来 我给你看
Part of this-- Come, I'll show you.
奥吉 新年快乐
Happy New Year, Auggie.
新年快乐
Happy New Year.
祝湾区的所有朋友 有一个健康快乐的2069年
A happy and healthy 2069 to all our friends in the Bay Area.
此时此刻 海牙国际刑事法♥院♥的检察官们
At this hour, prosecutors at the International Criminal Court in The Hague
正在准备对个人和公♥司♥提出更多的起诉
are preparing additional indictments against individuals and corporations
指控他们犯有生态灭绝 和其他危害自然的罪行
accused of committing ecocide and other crimes against nature.
气候犯罪法庭
The tribunal on climate crimes
还报告说 以和解金的方式
also reported that the proposed financial settlement
来向南半球第一民族
on the matter of environmental reparations
提供环境赔偿的提议
to first peoples in the southern hemisphere
已被全球北方的律师所拒绝...
has been rejected by lawyers from the Global North...
这一点 因为碳的价格又在不断走高
This, as the price of carbon is ticking up higher again
今天上午在世界市场上
this morning in world markets,
剧集 | 外推(2023) | 导航列表