剧集 | 外推(2023) | 导航列表
Romance, history, drama, action. I don't care.
我女朋友和我 在她离开我之前 我们能在电影院里待一天
My sweetie and I, before she left me, we'd spend all day in the cinema.
可怜的姑娘 她不能嫁给个瘸子 你懂吧?
Poor girl. She couldn't be marrying some cripple, you know?
但我能挣钱
But I do earn.
我不是个失败者
I'm not some loser.
我希望她能听到我的讯息
I'm hoping word gets back to her, you know,
然后说“尼尔 国际黑帮
and she's like, "Neel, international gangster.
也许他比我现在一起睡的混♥蛋♥挣得多”
Maybe he earns more than the current dickhead I'm curled up with."
也许她会回心转意
Maybe she comes around, you know.
一个人得有信念 永远幸福下去 就像电影里一样
A man's gotta believe. Happily ever after, like the movies.
花多少钱能让你闭嘴?
How much will it cost to shut you up?
我不想听某个贱♥人♥
I don't wanna hear about some bitch
和别人跑了
who ran off with somebody else.
说话注意点 你可是在说我女朋友
Watch your mouth. Talking about my girl.
你想要和其他男人私奔的女人?
You want a woman who ran away with another man?
-你真无♥耻♥ -你不了解真♥相♥
- You have no shame. - You don't know the full story.
我不想了解真♥相♥
I don't want to know the full story.
她走了 忘了她吧
She's gone. Forget about her.
好吗?现在闭嘴 坐好让我开
Okay? Now shut up and sit and let me drive.
我没有要求你进行深入分♥析♥
I didn't ask you for an in-depth analysis.
根本不深入啊
Hardly in-depth.
去死吧 我有信念 好吗?
Fuck you, man! I believe in things, all right?
那你有什么追求?拿到钱你要做什么?
So what's your thing? What are you gonna do when you get paid?
给家里寄回去? 都花在妓♥女♥、毒品上 是吗?
Send it back to the family? Spend it all on whores, drugs, what?
不关你的事
None of your business.
你有哮喘
You got that asthma?
你还从那个脏东西里吸气?
And you pull from that dirty thing?
哥们 鼻腔机器人
Nas-Bots, bro.
这是最好的
This is the shit.
我不会把机器人放在鼻子里
I don't put robots in my nose.
纳米机器人 不是机器人
Nanobots, not robots.
内部过滤器 更简单、便宜
Internal filters. Easier, cheaper.
而且你不必整天吸那肮脏的面罩
And you don't have to be sucking on that filthy mask all day.
他们用这个追踪你 你不知道
They track you with that. You don't know.
谁追踪你?
Who tracks you?
公♥司♥
Corporations.
朋友 公♥司♥才不用纳米机器人追踪我们
Corporations don't need nanobots to track us, mate.
他们已经完全控制了我们
They've got us by the balls already.
我在战争中认识像你这样的人
I knew guys like you in the war.
你参加过战争?
You were in the war?
是 长官 第十五步兵队 阿姆利则
Yes, sir. Fifteenth Infantry, Amritsar.
感受如何?
How was that?
战争怎么样?太宏大了
How was the war? Fucking mega, mate.
巴基斯坦用了化学武器还是什么?
Pakistan used chemical weapons, or what?
-我没见到 -我听说他们用了
- Not that I saw. - I heard they did.
某种阴谋论
Some conspiracy theory.
我听说战争还在继续
I heard the war is still going on.
你真是个傻瓜 我曾经在战争中 它结束了
You're a fucking idiot. I was in the war. It ended.
每个人都有不一样的故事
Everyone has a different story.
我听说战争还在继续
I heard it's still going on.
我们不断增兵 但那些人就像蟑螂一样
We keep going in, but those people are like cockroaches,
你杀死一个 又有三个跑了出来
you kill one, and three more come out.
什么人?
What people?
穆♥斯♥林♥
Muslims.
我听说现在是严格的秘密行动了
I heard it's strictly black-ops now.
这个战争
The war.
你从哪听到这个的?
Where are you hearing this?
新闻
News.
什么新闻?
What news?
就是...新闻
Just... news.
听着 你听的新闻是一些狗屁新闻
Listen, the news you're listening to is some bullshit news.
你要坐在这告诉我
You're gonna sit there and you're gonna tell me
你对我参加过的战争有更多了解吗?
that you know more about the war that I fought in?
我们不需要任何化学武器 没有它们很多人也死了
We didn't need any chemical weapons. We got plenty fucked without 'em.
战争期间你在哪里?
Where were you during the war?
我有豁免
I had exemption.
什么豁免?
What exemption?
农业部
Ministry of Agriculture.
庄稼死了
Crops died.
我父亲自杀了 然后是我兄弟们
My father killed himself and then my brothers, too.
你有农业豁免?
You're agro-exempt?
你的家人 我很抱歉
Your family. I'm sorry.
你是哪里人?
Where are you from?
比哈尔邦
Bihar.
比哈尔哪里?
Where in Bihar?
某个你不知道的村子
Some village you don't know.
真该死
Fucking hell.
鸟类 每晚如此
Birds. Every night.
是因为我们
It's because of us.
我们开始在晚上生活 它们开始飞来飞去
We start living at night and they start flying around,
数小时后 导致群体自杀
after hours, causing mass suicide.
就像我的家人
Just like my family.
我家人也死了 哥们
My family is dead too, mate.
我的家人得癌症死的
Mine just died of cancer.
因为空气是毒药
Because the air is poison.
空气不是毒药 我们没有癌症 是吗?
The air isn't poison. We don't have cancer, do we?
还没有
Not yet.
以后也不会得
Not ever.
事情会好起来的
Things are gonna get better.
-好吧 -它们会的
- Okay. - They will.
-怎么会? -它们会
- How? - They will.
-怎么会? -相信我 它们会
- How? - Trust me. They will.
太阳出来了 睡觉时间
Sun's out. Bedtime.
你包上的缝线是什么?订书钉?
What's that stitching on your bag? The staples?
它能用 这叫就地取材
It works, it's called improvising.
怪不得你单身
No wonder you're single.
你为什么不装个假肢?
Why don't you get a fake leg?
即使在这种奢华的犯罪生活中 我也挣不了那么多钱
I don't earn that prosthetic cash, even in this lavish life of crime.
告诉我 一个来自比哈尔邦的农民的儿子
Tell me how it is that a farmer's son from Bihar
是怎么开始替女士在孟买♥♥做事的?
starts working for Madam out of Mumbai?
你应该觉得骄傲 我很骄傲
You should be proud, man. I am.
我的意思是 你靠着 半诚实的工作赚了不少钱
I mean, you're earning decent money on account of semi-honest work.
一万欧元在这种经济状况下可不是小钱
I mean, 10,000 euros is nothing to laugh at in this economy.
等我拿到钱
When I get paid,
我想我要带着亲爱的去科威特
I think I'm gonna take sweetie to Kuwait.
在四季酒店住两个晚上 是的 只有我和她
Two nights at the Four Seasons. Yeah, just me and her.
如果她拒绝怎么办?
What if she says no?
你到底有什么毛病?
Fuck is your problem, man?
我就问问
I'm just asking.
我最珍视的梦想 而你却在上面拉屎
My most cherished dream, and you're just shitting on it.
你知道 一切皆有可能
Anything is possible, you know.
我是说 外面可能随时会下雪
I mean, it could start snowing outside any minute.
雨可能回来 浇灌出一片雨林
Rains could come back and grow a rain forest
从这里到你的沙漠星球比哈尔邦
from here to your desert planet of Bihar.
我们可能在火星上殖民 我们可能在海洋里殖民
I mean, we could colonize Mars, we could colonize the oceans.
而我和我亲爱的 我们可能在四季酒店
And me and sweetie, we could find ourselves in the Four Seasons
在科威特住两个晚上
for two nights in Kuwait.
一个男人得有信念
A man's gotta believe, you know.
对我来说 当我拿到钱时 我想去果阿
For me, when I get the money, I want to go to Goa.
我听说海滩上有女人在给人修脚
I hear they have women on the beach who are giving pedicures.
也有修指甲、头皮按♥摩♥、清洗耳朵等服务
Also with the manicures, scalp massage, ear cleaning.
你想让人给你洗耳朵和剪脚趾甲?
You want someone to clean your ears and cut your toenails?
不...比那多得多
No, no, it's much more than that.
他们还做头部按♥摩♥、清洁、浮石
They're giving head massage, cleaning, pumice stone.
有时候还有“大保健”
Sometimes happy ending also.
这要花多少钱?
How much does that cost?
我不知道
I don't know.
朋友 一万就够花了
10,000 will last you plenty, mate.
也许永远花不完
Maybe forever.
至少够花到世界末日 可能很快就会发生
At least until the world ends, which is probably soon.
你让人非常压抑 你知道吗?
剧集 | 外推(2023) | 导航列表