剧集 | 外推(2023) | 导航列表
I'm sorry, Dad.
爸,你知不知道... - 我倾紧电♥话♥
Dad, do you understand the, uh-- - [mouthing] I'm on the phone.
调出北极开♥发♥计划的所有相关资料
[Ben] Just pull everything we have on the Arctic development deal. Everything.
以及所有海况相关的法律
As well as all relevant law of the sea statutes.
是,还有... - 爸,收线
Yes, and-- - Dad. Dad! Hang up the phone!
马素,他和他的家族 25年来都是我的客户
Marshall! That man and his family have been a client for 25 years!
25...楼上那个无法弹动的女人 40年来都是你的老婆
Twenty-- That woman upstairs who can't move has been your wife for 40!
甚麽?马素,你要去哪里?马素
[Ben] What? Marshall, where are you going? Marshall!
你还在吗?
Are you still there?
我们未必能阻止绝种
We may not be able to stop extinction,
但如果能把这些物种带回来呢?
but what if we could bring these creatures back?
利用最新的基因技术
Using the latest genomic technology,
兽笼2100可以拯救大自然里已绝种的生物
Menagerie2100 will save what nature cannot.
我们致力捕捉你心爱的动植物基因
We are committed to gene-capturing the animals and plants you love,
包括你想都没想过的动物
and the ones you never think about.
我们预计在世纪末
We project that by the end of the century,
兽笼2100将能够成为 所有物种的庞大基因库
Menagerie2100 will be able to maintain a vast library of all species,
做好准备,让牠们在未来能够回归动物园
preparing for the day when they can be reintroduced to zoos,
公园,甚至是...
parks and someday even the w--
氧气不足,缺氧,他恨不得儘快出世
[Becca] Lack of oxygen, hypoxia. He wanted to come out.
感觉他在我肚子里会更安全
Feel like he was safer inside.
他很幸运,有你这个如此强悍的妈妈
He's lucky he has such a strong mother.
他落机了
Oh, he landed.
马上会到
He'll be here soon.
谢谢你陪我
Thank you so much for staying.
能问你一些事情吗?
Can I ask you something?
随便
Sure.
在直升机上
On the helicopter,
你说你去兽笼2100面试了
you said you interviewed with Menagerie2100.
他们有权决定物种的死活?
So they decide what species survive?
放弃现在,放眼未来
Give up on now. Hope for the future. -
你还想替他们工作?
And you wanna help with that?
拜託,数据摆在眼前
Come on. I mean, you see the numbers.
乌鸦数目逐渐减少
The ravens are going away.
蜜蜂已经几乎绝迹
The bees are almost gone.
我们将会丧失地球上三分之一的生命
We're on track to lose a third of life on Earth.
除上帝以外,人人都想扮演上帝
Everyone wants to play God but God, I guess.
总好过在国家公园管理局 眼白白看着动植物逝去
Maybe it's better than playing funeral director for the Park Service.
我不知道
I don't know.
火灾往北面蔓延了
The fires are spreading further north.
蔓延至白羽林
All the way up to Whitefeather Forest.
目前正在疏散皮康吉民族 - 天啊
They're evacuating Pikangikum. - Oh, my God.
我妈妈不知道去哪里才算安全
My mother wants to know where she can go that's safe.
我认为“安全”已经不存在了
I'm not sure safe exists anymore.
给你,拿去
Here, take this.
能保佑你
I think it helped.
你留住吧
Keep it.
问问你兽笼的朋友 他们有否打算让人类回归
Ask your friends at Menagerie if they have a plan to bring us back.
哎呀,顶
Ow. Shit.
我们到底要搞动土仪式,抑或收集石头?
So, are we groundbreaking or rock collecting?
镍、铜,第三个是甚麽?钴?是钴吗?
Nickel, copper, what was the third? Cobalt? Was it cobalt?
我不记得 - 这就是中国想插手的原因
I don't remember. - Because that's why the Chinese showed up.
电池,他们想要电池
Batteries. That's what they want, batteries.
这条线望落似铜吗?
That look like copper to you? That line?
我不知道,我不是矿工,我是歌♥手兼演员
I don't know. I'm not a miner. I'm a singer and an actress.
好极
Great.
那我可能只是在海湾上戆居居睇石仔
Then there's just a chance I'm wandering around a beach staring at fucking rocks.
我有个想法,不如你问其他人?
[smacks lips] Here's an idea, why don't you ask somebody who knows?
为何佐敦会识,你却一无所知?
How come Jordan knows and you don't?
好,假如佐敦知道,代表标顿也知道
Okay. So, if Jordan knows, Bilton knows.
我敢肯定我们的计划 只是兴建酒店,不是掘矿
And I b-- I bet you our deal is just for hospitality development only, not mining.
之后我们就被排除在外
Then we're out.
被赶走,受法例约束而一无所有
We're just out. Lost between the laws.
被言语艺术和合约毁于一旦
Just bent over by the fine print. Castrated by contracts.
因为谁会想到兴建于铜矿上的酒店居住?
'Cause who's going to stay in a hotel with a view of a fucking copper mine?
所以我不用唱歌♥?
So does this mean I'm not singing?
那条线是心脏监测
[Becca] That line there, that's the heart monitor.
我不知道,医生似乎十分担忧
I don't know. They seem really concerned.
我们早就知道风险,碧嘉 人体里的塑胶微粒过多
We knew the risks, Becca. We are all filled with plastic now.
也许是我的精♥子♥有缺陷
Maybe my sperm is defective.
不,应该与你无关
No, I don't think this was you.
应该是我害的
I think I did this to him.
点解?
Did what?
他顺利出世了
He's here.
我在,你也在
I'm here. You're here.
我刚才在林里拯救雀鸟
I was out in the woods saving birds.
我应该要保护好他才对
I should have been protecting him.
我为了陪伴家人,离开气候大会
And I left a climate summit to be with my family.
我们是坏人吗?
Are we bad people?
等他长大,我们再问他
I guess we can ask him when he grows up.
没事的
[baby cries] - It's okay.
好了
Okay.
我联络了迈亚密以色列圣殿的董事长
I called the chairman of the board at Temple Israel in Miami.
他们想在至圣日期间
They want to introduce you officially to the congregation
把你介绍给信众认识 - 爸
during the High Holidays. - Dad.
我帮你买♥♥了机票
I bought you a ticket,
但航♥空♥公♥司♥要你的护照号♥码 和疫苗接种状态证明
but they're gonna need your passport number and your vaccine status,
该死的登革热又捲土重来... - 爸,你能听我讲吗?
because goddamn dengue is back and-- - Dad, can you listen to me for one minute?
这里有人倚靠着我
There are people here who depend on me.
你也看到那些孩子
You saw those kids.
你妈妈身在医院
You have a mother who's in the hospital.
脑部受创,手臂瘫痪
She's got a brain injury. She can't use her arms.
无法说出完整句子
She can't form sentences.
她回到迈亚密后会需要人悉心照顾
She's gonna need a great deal of care back in Miami.
我明白
I understand.
是吗?马素,你明白? 你知道她有多爱你吗?
Do you? Do you, Marshall? Do you know how much that woman loves you?
你若然知道,你就该跟我们回家
Because if you did, you would come back home with us.
我爱她
I love her.
“当孝敬父母
"Honor your father and your mother,
使你的日子在耶♥和♥华♥你神 所赐你的地上得以长久”
so your days may be long upon the land of the Lord your God gives you."
爸,你说甚麽?你点解向我讲起十诫
Dad, what is happening right now? You're quoting the Ten Commandments to me.
你知不知道...
Do you r-realize that--
要不是你,她根本不会来到这里
that she would never even have been here walking around through the smoke
在烟霾间穿梭?
if it wasn't for you?
爸
Ooh, Dad.
幸好她不必听到你这样说
Glad she didn't have to hear you say that.
我很庆幸她脑部不用思考你刚才这句话
I really am glad that her brain does not have to try and make sense of that one,
因为连我都理解不了
because mine sure can't.
她需要你
She needs you.
你要接电♥话♥吗?
You gonna answer that?
要吗?
Are you?
我需要你
I need you!
我需要你
[breathing heavily] I need you! [cries]
火灾处处,标顿撒谎
The world is on fire! And Bilton is a liar!
各位先生女士,地狱迫近
Hell is upon us, ladies and gentlemen.
我们活于炼狱舞厅
We are living in a disco inferno
音乐就在舞池下方,温水煮蛙
where the music is cooking on a dance floor right beneath our feet.
脚下的焗炉慢慢加热,我们仲未知死
The oven below is slow and low, and we are still not learning.
不死的期盼去哪里了?
Where did the undying yearning go?
2度
2 degrees.
2度足以把你们煮熟
2 degrees will cook the fool out of you.
你愿意做些甚麽?
What are you willing to do?
世界陷于火海
[protestor] The world's on fire!
你愿意做些甚麽?
What are you willing to do?
马上淨零
Net-zero now...
仲有几多?
How many more?
手段不重要 - 唏,先生
Don't give a fuck about how. - [officer] Hey, sir.
马上淨零 - 淨零
Net-zero now. - Net-zero.
总要找办法拯救地球
I say, save the planet somehow.
需要付出甚麽代价? - 马上淨零
What's it gonna take? - Net-zero now.
设法拯救地球
剧集 | 外推(2023) | 导航列表