剧集 | 外推(2023) | 导航列表
[representative] Germany and Italy are losing crops to drought and infestation.
德国和意大利 因为乾旱和虫害导致农作物失收
奥地利和波兰正在处理民族主义运动
Austria and Poland are dealing with nationalist movements.
提高欧盟接纳人数的上限
Raising the number of people the EU is willing to take in right now
实在难以办到
is a hard ask.
我们要集中讨论升温问题
We need to focus on temperature.
(阿尔及利亚,巴勒斯坦)
你建议我们如何安置人♥民♥?
So where do you suggest we tell our people to go?
他们没有食水
They have no water.
我认为当前要解决的
I think we'd all prefer to solve the problems
是导致人们离开家园的问题
that make people leave their homes in the first place.
同意
Agreed.
(法国)
The goal here is consensus on temperature.
我们的目标是就升温限制达成其识
我们必须把升温维持在2度以下
Keeping it below 2 degrees is critical.
谁管它升温至2度或10度
If the temperature goes up 2 degrees or 10 degrees,
食水才是生存的关键
it doesn't matter if you have no water.
友善待人更得人心
[in Arabic] You catch more flies with honey.
你现在是哪国的人?
Who are you right now?
阿尔及利亚?抑或是法国?
An Algerian or a Frenchman?
我们愿意支持
We're willing to support certain proposals
与升温及碳排放相关提桉 只要能满足我们的基本需求就可以了
related to temperature and carbon as long as our basic needs are guaranteed.
请问何谓“基本需求”?
[representative] Can you elaborate on the term "basic needs"?
欧洲无限收留难民?
Unlimited refuge in Europe?
食水...
Water. Water.
我们希望可以取得最先进的
We'd like access to state of the art
海水澹化及淨水技术
desalinization and purification technology.
你的“取得”是甚麽意思?
And what do you mean by "access"?
由阿尔法水力方桉开法的专利及设计
The patents and designs developed by Alpha Hydro Solutions.
你认为好声好气求礼高勒标顿
You think Nicholas Bilton is going to just give you his patents
他就会会白白送出专利?
because we ask nicely?
好,乾旱会导致局势不稳
Okay. Drought leads to instability.
回想一下2024年的苏丹,2027年的开普敦
Look at Sudan in '24. Cape Town in '27.
看看西方,2033年的阿根廷...
Look at the west. Argentina, 2033--
看看这里 我们国家在地区中取得莫大的进步
Look here. We have made such progress in the region.
以色列和巴勒斯坦都能和平共处了
Israel and a Palestinian state are living side by side in peace,
但所有努力也可能一夜间付诸东流
but it can still all unravel so fast.
你这样说是威胁吗?
Is that a threat?
威胁?
A threat?
不,那是一个请求
No, it's an invitation.
我要接个电♥话♥,好吗?
I have to take that call. Okay?
我们需要食水
We need water.
标顿先生不会白白送出专利
Mr. Bilton does not give things away for free,
我们要准备好他要的回报
so we need to be prepared for what he will ask for in return.
我们已经收到三千次预约 我有提过内部由谁设计吗?
We have 3,000 reservations already. Did I tell you who's doing the interiors?
你说过是勤耶,还是他吗? - 对...
You said Kanye. Still Kanye? - Yeah! Yeah.
我整理好计划表了
I put together a schedule.
由动土到开幕,费时九个月
From groundbreaking to grand opening, nine months.
曾经有一个睿智的男人说过
A wise man once said,
“推土机和泥头车的功用不重要
"What the bulldozers and dump trucks do doesn't matter,
只要做得够多就行了”
so long as they do a lot of it."
你敢相信这些人吗?
[protestors shouting] - Can you believe these people?
人头猪脑,学人上街示♥威♥
Hard to imagine they can march with their heads up their asses.
他们说格陵兰的冰盖会从中间断开
They say ice sheet in Greenland is gonna break down the middle.
79N冰盖 - 好极,我们之后就在那里大兴土木
79N ice sheet. - Great, we'll build there next.
他们说几十年后,海平线会上升3米
They say three-meter sea level rise by the end of the century.
“他们”?他们也说迈亚密会陆沉
"They"? They also said the same thing about Miami.
结果我们靠翻新大楼赚了一大笔钱
All we did was make a fortune retrofitting the buildings.
我告诉你,海平线再上升
And guess what? When it goes up another couple of inches,
我们就再翻新,赚更多的钱
we'll retro-fucking-fit again and make even more money.
我告诉你全球暖化是怎麽一回事
Here's what you need to know about global warmings.
几十年后,世界百分百会陷入溷乱
It will all go to shit at the end of the century. One hundred percent.
到时我们都已经死了,只能错过好戏
We'll be dead. We'll have to miss it,
但我们将会在勤耶设计的镀金棺材里安息
but we'll be smiling in gold-plated coffins designed by Kanye.
我们先顾好现在
So, let's focus on the now. - Mmm.
世界顶尖赌场 将会是全世界最妙不可言的赌场
Top of the World Casino is gonna be the best casino in the world
那里简直会是人间天堂
'cause there's nothing else like it. - [dance music playing]
犀利
Holy shit.
你看看
Would you look at that?
升温至2度...
If we go to 2...
谢天谢地,键盘战士终于令她收声了
[Junior chuckles] Oh, thank God. The trolls finally shut her up.
你未来也打算把这里丢空?
So then you're planning to keep it empty for the foreseeable future?
算了,马素,没事了
Never mind, Marshall. Forget it.
我去健身房♥踩单车
I'll go ride a bike in the gym or something.
是,我明白
Yes, I understand.
起码那里不会烟雾瀰漫 - 是,谢谢
At least there's no soot there. - Yes, thank you.
好,实情是这样的
Okay... ...here's the deal.
由于乾旱和火灾持续
[stammers] With the drought and the fires,
他们认为在游泳池注水太过麻木不仁
they think that filling the pool would be insensitive.
他们担心示♥威♥事件
They're worried about the protests.
难道要用池水灭山火吗?
They're using the pool water to put out the forest fires?
昨天有一名黎巴嫩男子在营内自焚
A Lebanese man set himself on fire at the camp yesterday.
他抗♥议♥我游水吗?
Was he protesting me swimming laps?
我知道你不常看时事
I know you don't follow this kind of stuff,
但2018年,有个住布鲁克林区 叫大卫毕高的律师做过同样的事情
but a lawyer, David Buckel, in Brooklyn, did the same thing in 2018.
自焚抗♥议♥气候变迁
Self-immolated to protest climate change.
那有用吗?抗♥议♥有用吗? - 定义甚麽是“有用”
And did it work? Does it ever work? - Define "work."
它令人知道世界陷于苦难,改变是必须的
I-I-It showed that the world is in pain. That change is needed.
世界一直都陷于苦难,亦从来不会变
The world is always in pain, and it never changes.
我先回答你的问题,能赚到钱的才算工作
But to answer your question, work is something you get paid for. A job.
世界就是如此 - 我赚到的不只是钱
And then there's how the world works. - Well, I get paid in more than money.
爸,这里的人需要我
Dad, the people here need me.
所以我打算留在以色列
That's why I am planning on staying in Israel.
那些自焚的人需要你?
The people who are lighting themselves on fire need you?
那些人需要睇精神科,还有灭火筒
Those people need psychiatric help and fire extinguishers.
点解你从来不听我讲? - 你主动要我帮忙
Why does nothing I say matter? - You asked for my help.
你说想成为拉比,我才付钱让你来到这里
You said you wanted to be a rabbi, so I paid for you to come here,
现在你已经得偿所愿 - 是,我很感激你
now you're a rabbi. - Yes, I appreciate that.
我在迈亚密的以色列圣殿帮你安排了面试
And then I set up the interview at Temple Israel in Miami.
我没有叫你帮我安排,但不要紧
Don't remember asking you to do that one, but okay.
我付钱给他们卡兹奇山的夏令营社灭虫
I paid for the wood tick eradication in their summer camp up in the Catskills
因为之前有细路被咬到病了
when the Ellenberg child got ill.
我也十分感激
I appreciate that too.
我为圣殿贡献良多
And because of what I did for them,
所以他们才会邀请你到那里成为青年拉比
they are now offering you the position of Youth Rabbi.
世界就是这样运作
That's how the world works.
麻烦你,我想找我老婆
[Omar] I want to speak to my wife, please.
能见度低...
Low visibility along...
嗨,老公,我知道,时机不太好 - 他们还要几耐才到医院?
Hi, baby. Bad timing, I know. - How long till they get to the hospital?
我打给金玛医生确保...
Let me call Dr. Kilmer to make sure--
她女儿有哮喘,需要撤离
[Becca] She had to evacuate. Her daughter's asthmatic.
上压152,下压97 舒利亚医生,病人血压过高
[paramedic] BP 152 over 97. Dr. Shearer, that's higher than we'd like it to be.
那是谁?
Wh-- Who was that?
碧嘉,怎麽回事?我马上赶去
[Omar] What's happening, Becca? I'm coming.
不,你留在原地,好吗?
No, just stay where you are, okay?
我们会... - 怀胎几週了?
We'll... - [paramedic] How far along are you?
先看看医生怎麽说,好吗?
...just see what the doctor says, okay?
但你刚才说... - 31週
But you just told me... - Thirty-one weeks.
...金玛医生又不在
...Dr. Kilmer isn't even there.
他们让她戴上氧气罩了,着陆后再联络吧
[friend] They just put her on oxygen. I'll call you as soon as we land.
她会没事的,对吧?
But she's going to be okay, right?
她没有情况危殆之类吧?
She's not in danger or anything?
喂 - 站住
Hello? Hello? - [security guard 1] Stop!
让开
Let me through!
我是阿尔法,我是奥米加
I am the alpha. I am the omega.
我是你呼吸的空气,我是你饮用的食水
I am the air that you breathe and the water that you drink.
我是礼高标顿,我是地球的统治者
I am Nick Bilton, and I own this planet.
标顿先生...
Mr. Bilton? Mr. Bilton?
除了之前提及的国家外,标顿先生
In addition to the countries previously mentioned, Mr. Bilton,
埃及、约旦、巴林 科威特和苏丹也会成为
Egypt, Jordan, Bahrain, Kuwait and Sudan would also be candidates
获得海水澹化专利的候选国
for the water desalinization patents.
(伦敦)
律师团队正在审阅送赠专利的合法性
剧集 | 外推(2023) | 导航列表