剧集 | 外推(2023) | 导航列表
Alpha!
迪西玛?
Decima?
阿尔法 技术支持
Alpha, tech support!
阿尔法 停
Alpha, stop.
停
Stop!
爸爸 它已经被设定为无视你了
It's been programmed to ignore you, Dad.
亲爱的 你在哪?
Where are you, my darling?
迪西玛 你在干什么?
What are you doing, Decima?
这不是这些人需要看到的东西
This is not something these people need to see.
你多年前就可以解决这个问题 但你没有
You could have fixed it years ago, but you didn't.
你和你的朋友们
You and your friends.
470只是富人变得更富的一个途径
470 is just a way for the rich to get richer.
你如何为此开脱?
How can you possibly justify that?
这才是我们其他人的正确数字
That's the right number for the rest of us.
-迪西玛 -我对你来说不是一个女儿
- Decima! - I'm not a daughter to you!
我是知识产权的一部分
I'm a piece of IP.
根据迪西玛卡布阿今天提出的新证据
Based on the new evidence presented here today by Decima Kabua,
我们提议重新审理针对尼克比尔顿的案件
we move to reopen the case against Nick Bilton.
(一年后)
他在那里吗?
Is that where he is?
那个上面?
On that one?
在轨道上有几所监狱 不知道是哪一所
There are a few prisons in orbit. Not sure which one that is.
等他出来时 他就快90岁了
When he gets out, he'll be almost 90.
对串通行为的最高处罚
Maximum penalty for collusion.
你觉得到那时 碳会降到350百万分比浓度吗?
Do you think carbon will be down to 350 parts per million by then?
自1980年代以来就没有这么低过了
Hasn't been that low since the 1980s.
但也有可能再次出现 对吗?
But it could be again, right?
我不知道 也许吧
I don't know. Maybe.
你知道 问题从来都不是技术
You know, the problem has never been technology.
问题是我们 一直都是
The problem is us. Always has been.
我们破坏了星球
We did this to the planet.
害了彼此
To each other.
害了自己
Ourselves.
我想我们现在要修正它
I think we're gonna fix it now.
是吗?
Yeah?
我想知道
I wonder.
所有囚犯请注意 请回到你们的牢房♥
Attention, all inmates, please return to your cells.
剧集 | 外推(2023) | 导航列表