剧集 | 外推(2023) | 导航列表
你要棍子?
You want the stick?
好的
Okay.
医生 我们时间不多了 懂吗?
Doctor, we don't have a lot of time, understand?
忘了这个草药 告诉我 我们能做什么?
Forget about this herbal stuff. Tell me, what can we do?
我们需要让他降温
We need to cool him down.
我当然知道
I can fucking see that.
-怎么降温? -冰?
- How? - Ice?
冰?
Ice?
但我们没有
But we don't have any.
这个村庄曾位于印度河流域的一个支流上
This village was an offshoot strand of the Indus River Valley.
四千年前 他们在这里种水稻
Listen, 4,000 years ago, they grew rice here.
听我说
Listen to me.
无论发生什么 都不要让他睡觉
No matter what happens, don't let him sleep.
我要去下一个村子寻找冰块
I'm going to the next village to look for ice.
我不会让他死在这里
I'm not gonna let him die here.
记下我的电♥话♥ 以备不时之需
Take my number in case you need it.
怎么回事?
What the hell?
你是那个司机?
You're the driver?
你是那个司机?
You're the driver?
种子在哪里?
Where are the seeds?
你的轮胎
Your tires.
事情不会按你的期望发展 从来都不会
It won't go the way you want. It never does.
好的 女士 举起你的手出来吧
Okay, lady, come out with your hands up!
你不希望它变成这样 相信我
You don't want it like this. Trust me.
高拉夫
Gaurav!
-高拉夫 -什么事?
- Gaurav! - What?
把萨达尔吉从车里拉出来 我会帮你搞定
Get Sardar-ji out of the car! I've got you covered!
不
No!
该死 让那个老人出来
For fuck's sake, just get the old man!
相信我
Trust me!
快去
Go!
交战 就现在
Engage. Now.
我看过关于你的情报
I read the intel on you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
他救了我儿子的命
He saved my son's life.
请放过他吧
Please let him be.
女士 拜托让开 他是个罪犯
Ma'am, please step away... He's a criminal--
拜托 他已经受伤了 请离开吧
Please. He is already hurt. Please leave.
请别卷进来
Please don't get involved.
拜托 女士 走开 到里面去 去照顾你的儿子
Please, ma'am, go! Go inside! Go take care of your son!
快滚 走开
Fuck off! Go!
怎么回事?
What the fuck?
尼尔 咱们去医院 来吧
Neel... Let's get you to the hospital. Come on.
-走 -我救了你
- Come on. - I saved you.
你把我们都救了
You saved us all.
抬起他的腿
Lift his leg.
来...
Come. Come, come. Come.
亲爱的
Sweetie.
尼尔 别闭上眼
Keep your eyes open, Neel.
-亲爱的... -亲爱的
- Sweetie. Sweetie... - Sweetie.
亲爱的好...
Sweetie's good... Sweetie's good.
-来 亲爱的好 -亲爱的
- Come. Sweetie's good. - Sweetie.
-亲爱的... -亲爱的
- Sweetie's-- - Sweetie.
尼尔...
Neel. Neel. Neel.
尼尔
Neel?
拜托...
Come on... come on.
拜托 外交牌照 向我们展示你的魔力
Come on, diplomatic plates. Show us your magic.
让他们过去
Let them through.
(阿姆利则)
尼尔说 他们在里面等着你
Neel said they are expecting you inside.
我拿这个干什么?
What do I do with this?
孩子 曾经有个男孩
Son... There was a boy.
他的父亲死了 母亲年迈
His father had died. And his mother was old.
他们都生活在一个村子里
They both lived in a village.
他们除了一只老牛一无所有
They had nothing but an old cow.
他母亲让他把牛卖♥♥了
His mother said to sell the cow.
在市场上 一个人要买♥♥牛
In the market, a man offered to buy the cow...
但不是给钱 他要用魔豆买♥♥
but instead of money, he offered magic beans.
魔豆?它们能生长吗?
Magic beans? Did they grow?
能长得超乎他的想象
More than he could have imagined.
让一下
Move...
下一站 齐拉
Next stop, Zira.
穆♥斯♥林♥的烂地方
Shitty Muslim hole.
你说了什么?再说一遍
What did you say? Say it again.
-什么都没说 -你说了什么 对吗?
- Nothing. - You said something, right?
没有
No...
给 拿着这些
Here. Have these.
是什么?
What are these?
我不知道
I don't know...
也许它们有魔力
Maybe they're magic.
请注意
Attention.
山洪暴发警告生效
A flash flood warning is in effect
包括中♥央♥邦、拉贾斯坦邦和哈里亚纳邦
for the states of Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Haryana.
据报道 暴雨对重要基础设施造成了损害
Torrential downpours have been reported causing damage to critical infrastructure.
不要在地下避难
Do not shelter underground.
重复
Repeat:
不要在地下躲避极端高温
Do not seek shelter from extreme heat underground.
快速行动以保护你的生命
Act quickly to protect your life.
剧集 | 外推(2023) | 导航列表