剧集 | 外推(2023) | 导航列表
And if you tell that greedy monkey brain it's cooled off,
一切都和平了,他们会跟你说
and everything's okay, it's gonna say,
再给我来一点
"Give me a little bit more." - Ugh.
让我再多烧一点
"Just let me burn a little bit more.
让我再借用孩子们的未来
Just let me-- Just let me mortgage a little more of the children's future
让我可以多赚一笔钱
so that I can make sure I can juice this quarterly balance sheet.
再多一点就够”,人类就是...姬塔
I just need that one." It's-It's-It's-- Gita.
姬塔,即使所有化学反应都如你所愿
Gita, even if you got all of-- of the chemical interactions right.
散佈模式也如你所愿
If you got the dispersal pattern right.
暖化问题不只在于太阳的热力,姬塔
The-The problem here is bigger than the heat of the sun, Gita.
而是我们对世界的看法
It's-- It's the way we see the world.
而你独自在货机上想改变气候
And-And you alone up in a plane with this technology,
是改变不了问题的 - 对,你也是问题的根源
this is not gonna solve the problem. - Yeah, so says the problem.
路云
Rowan?
那是我的儿子
That's my son.
请告诉我,你不是跟她一起在机上
Are... ...please tell me that you're not up there with her.
我不会告诉你,爸 - 天啊
I'm not gonna tell you that, Dad. - Oh, God.
甚麽?姬塔,你...到底对他做了甚麽?
W-What? Gita, what are you-- what are you doing to him?
点解?你点解要把他牵涉进来? - 我没有
Why? Why would you involve him in this? - I'm-- I'm not.
她没有对我做些甚麽
She's not doing anything to me.
她想阻止局势变得更糟糕
She's trying to stop things from getting worse.
你又做了些甚麽?
And what are you doing?
出席会议吗? - 我好几个月没跟他交谈了
Going to another conference? - I-- I haven't talked to him in months.
订立目标去促进目标?
Setting another goal then moving the goal?
我六岁的时候,你说我们只剩下十年时间
You told me when I was six that we had ten years left
就会出现反馈迴路 - 他在她的...
before the feedback loops. - He's under her in--
我现在22岁了
I'm 22 now.
是她的主意,与他无关
This is about her, it's not him.
你知道这是唯一方法
You know this is the only way.
庄拿芬,我已经看到海岸了
Jonathan, I can see the shore now.
上次有你陪我来这里,你记得吗?
And the last time I was here was with you. Do you remember?
我们把电池科技带到巴德拉普尔
We were bringing battery tech to Badlapur.
我妈妈也在场 - 她会动手
My mother was there. - She's gonna do it.
她没有说...
She's not talking... - [plane approaching]
我们要用它供电给水泵...
We were going to use it to power water pumps--
(失去讯号♥)
甚麽事?怎麽回事?路云...
What was that? What happened? Rowan? Rowan?
点解...你做了甚麽?
Why-- What did you do?
只是飞过定点 - 飞过定点?
Just a flyby. - A flyby?
点解会失联?点解听不到他们?
But then why did we lose contact? Why can't we hear them?
在不知道他们和谁合作的情况下 我们必须拦截他们
We don't know who else they're working with. We had to jam them.
你疯了吗?我们...
Are you out of your mind? We--
我们要劝阻他们,我...知道他...
We've gotta talk to them. I-I know he's-- [stammering]
总统女士,我们怎麽知道他不是撒谎?
How do we know where his allegiances lie, Madam President?
他有可能是奸细 - 你说甚麽?甚麽鬼?
He could be working for them. - What did you say? What?
等阵,他是自愿来华府的
Hold on. He-He came here of his own volition.
他主动警告我们,你也听到他说的话
He alerted us. You just heard what he said.
是我通知你们,把情况告诉你们
I'm the-- I'm the one who dialed you up and-- and let you know what was going on.
他没有资格在场
He's well beyond his security clearance here,
总统女士 - 你不...拜託
Madam President. - You don't-- Come on.
只有我清楚知道
I-- I'm one of the only people who understands
上空正在发生甚麽事
what the fuck is going on up there.
我恐怕要请你离开了
I'm afraid I need to ask you to step outside.
若我可以跟他谈,他能帮得上忙
[sighs, stammers] If I can talk to him, he really can be a help.
我儿子能令她回心转意...相信我
He has influence with her, bel-- Trust me.
他不是细路,他... - 请离开
He's not-- He's not a kid. He c-- - Let's go.
好... - 请
Okay, okay. Okay. - Please.
拜託,路云,若你能听见
Please, Rowan, if you can hear me,
必定有...更好的方桉的,乖仔
there's-- there's a-- there's a better way to do this, man.
好,出去吧
Okay, let's go. - [door closes]
我被捕了吗?我被关在储物室了
Am I under arrest? I mean, I-- I'm in the fucking closet.
你要在这里留到危机解除 我就劝你冷静一点了
You are here until this is resolved. If I were you, I'd work on calming down.
好,对不起,但我要进去跟总统谈
Okay, I'm sorry, but I need to be in the room with the president.
你错失机会了 - 事情不对劲
You blew that. - Something's way off.
姬塔提到两百万吨♥碳酸钙,她只有...
Gita's talking two million tons of calcium carbonate. She's only--
我要走了 - 可以把手♥机♥还我吗?
I-- I've gotta go. - Can I get my phone?
不行 - 可以给我纸笔吗?
No. - Can I get a piece of paper and a pencil?
说真的,让我做一些估算
Seriously, let me work on something.
好吧 - 好
Fine. - Okay.
驻守兰里市的人确认
Our people at Langley confirm it is possible
若我们在空中把她击落 机群有机会照样释放化学物
that the planes are rigged to release if we take her out of the sky.
所以那十部货机都装满碳酸钙?
So, that's-- that's ten planes loaded with calcium carbonate?
是,总统女士 - 最坏情况?
Yes, Madam President. - Worst-case?
就萧邦说的
What Chopin said.
太空总署估计会造成局部的气氛剧变
The estimate from NASA is localized weather disruption,
但其连锁反应无从得知
but the knock-on effects are unknowable.
一个激进分子改变全人类的命运
One rogue actor changes life on Earth.
上海的洪水、河内的暴风雪
A flood in Shanghai, a snowstorm in Hanoi.
此举绝对会破坏世界的稳定
You can see how this can destabilize the world order.
那应该可以归入连锁反应 而且还会打开不少机遇
I think that's a likely knock-on effect. A-And it's opening the door for others.
若不作出行动,我们会被视为同谋
If we do nothing, we'll look complicit.
我们要儘快行动
I think we need to act now.
万一这场赌博是帮了我们呢?
[breathes deeply] What if her gambit ends up helping?
帮?怎麽帮?
Helping? Helping what?
解决一个外交手段无法处理的问题
Solve a problem that diplomacy is failing at.
我们离特拉维夫条约甚远 到世纪末时,能把升温保持在2.5度以下
We're so far off Tel Aviv, we'll be lucky to keep it under 2.5,
甚至是3度以下都偷笑了
even three degrees by the end of the century.
还想跟我谈后果吗?
You wanna talk about those ramifications?
总统女士,有人致电给你
Madam President, you're wanted on the phone.
现在没空
Uh, not right now.
你应该会想接听
I think you wanna take this.
可以麻烦大家出去吗?
Can we have the room?
(注意)
双手摆头 - 停,不要动
Hands in the air! - Freeze! Don't move!
留在原地
Stay where you are.
双手举高
Keep your hands up!
这是全像投影,他到底在哪里?
It's a hologram. Where the fuck is he?
我不知道在他们干扰之前 讯号♥能维持多久
I don't know how long we have before they jam us again.
他们派了一个女人来接我 我应该要受宠若惊吧
They sent a-- a woman to collect me. I guess I should be flattered.
至少不是无人机
At least it's not a drone.
她在做甚麽?
What is she doing?
她指着一个方向? - 指着甚麽?
She's pointing? - At what?
下面,她想我降落
Down. She wants me to land.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
我旁边那个人被外星人虐杀了
Guy next to me just got obliterated by some aliens, though.
她的燃料应该只够再飞几分钟
She probably only has enough fuel for a few more minutes.
应该是波斯湾航♥空♥母舰的人员 只是来吓吓你
Likely from a carrier in the Persian Gulf, she's just there to scare you.
她吓到我了
Oh, well, she's doing that.
也许现在已经够了
Maybe we've done enough now,
让他们知道只要有足够资源 任何人都能...
shown them that anyone with the resources can--
要是有人把我击落 答应我,你必须贯彻始终
I-If someone shoots me down, you must promise to go ahead.
你必须答应我
You need to promise me that.
不必由你动手,不要激动
I-It doesn't have to be you. I-It doesn't.
总统会跟你见面,姬,你可以降落
The President will meet with you. G, you can land.
你可以回家,他们已经清楚知道了
We can go home. They know now.
你♥爸♥爸说过那是行不通的,你我都知道
What your father says, it won't work. You know that. We know that.
我们奉陪到底吧
Let's call their bluff.
标顿先生,请问你知不知道
Mr. Bilton, I'm wondering what your awareness is
姬塔米夏今天的行为
around Gita Mishra's actions today.
知道,姬塔也有向阿尔法提出要求
Yes, Gita. Alpha also received her demands.
想也知道,就如我们之前讨论过的
Well, I thought so, and as you and I have discussed,
我和你在地球工程学上的立场一致
my own feelings about geoengineering are very aligned with yours.
可惜其他的人不赞同
Well, it's a pity the rest of the world doesn't agree with it.
又是一个要寻找解决方桉的难题
Another problem looking for a solution.
我们有派机到空中,标顿先生
Well, we have planes in the air, Mr. Bilton,
但我想知道
but I-- I can't help but wonder
是否有方法从非官方渠道解决此事
if there isn't a way of resolving this outside of official channels.
你有听过“帮人打掩护”吗?
Are you familiar with the term "cover for action"?
很有意思的词彙
Interesting turn of phrase.
我明白你在监督下选择有限,总统女士
I'm sure the scrutiny you face limits your options, Madam President.
总统女士
剧集 | 外推(2023) | 导航列表