剧集 | 外推(2023) | 导航列表
The Canadians, the Danish.
美国满嘴绿色新政时,我就已经计划此事
Back when the US was dicking around with the green wet dream, I was planning this.
蓬佩奥在2019年的发言里也有提及过
Pompeo gave a speech about it in 2019.
你是不是没吃药?
Did someone forget to take their meds today?
你不会一大清早起身,想放弃成名
Please don't tell me you woke up this morning and decided to quit being famous
成为地质学家
so that you could become a geologist
或其他身份去说它们是相连吧
or whatever the fuck you would need to be to know they're connected.
你邀请我来的
You invited me.
我要打给细妹
I'm gonna call my sister.
那艘船叫冰战士
The boat's called Bing Zhànshì.
“冰之战士”
The "Ice Warrior."
哗,很好
Wow. I'm impressed.
你说得也很好
You speak very well.
我都很多粉丝说中文
A lot of my fans speak it.
那他呢?
Does he?
开甚麽玩笑?
Are you kidding?
唏,是我
Hey, it's me.
你应该在睡觉,但我要嘈醒全世界
Uh, you're probably asleep, but I'm waking up to a world of shit.
我目前在岛上,我们和中方有些分歧
So, I'm up at the island, and apparently there's a dispute with the Chinese.
其中一方将会利用冰川融化赚大钱
Someone is gonna turn a lot of profit from these glaciers melting,
就看是美国还是中国了
and it's either gonna be the US or China.
你要是爱国的话,请你儘快打给我
So if you are feeling patriotic, I suggest you call me back.
我要你联络国务卿卢比奥
I need you to get in touch with Secretary of State Rubio.
跟他说我在北极圈中伏
Tell him I'm up at the Arctic Circle with my pants around my ankles.
顶
Fuck!
这是甚麽?
What is this?
它说甚麽?
What does it say?
这是阿♥拉♥伯语的恭喜
[friend] It's Arabic for mazel tov.
讲这麽多就只有恭喜?
All that means mazel tov?
其馀的部分是孩子们 说他们很喜欢你的儿子
Well, the rest of it is the kids saying they love your son.
真可爱 - 他们明天准备开派对
So cute. - They're planning a party
庆祝石加拉比的加入
in honor of Rabbi Zucker tomorrow.
我们很期待看见你和马素做出来的成绩
Well, we're both excited to see the work that you and Marshall have been doing.
我们在讨论兴建第二座设施
We're discussing a second facility.
石加拉比应该非常适合 做信仰相关工作的主管
I think Rabbi Zucker would make a great director of faith-based services.
是的
I'm sure he would be,
他已经接受了 在迈亚密担任青年拉比的职位
but he's already accepted a position as Youth Rabbi in Miami.
爸,我不想搬回佛州,你要我讲几多次?
Dad, I don't want to move back to Florida. How many times do I gotta tell you?
在迈亚密有些跟我交情很深的人
There are people in Miami, people with whom I have long relationships with,
他们愿意为马素提供职位
who are offering Marshall an opportunity.
宾,你可以不要这麽市侩吗?
You can't turn it off for even a single moment, Ben.
石头过河的笑话是我教他的,失陪
The joke about the rocks, I taught him that. Excuse me.
喂,阿祖
Hello, Junior.
他看到你的成绩后,必定会理解
I think when he sees the work that you've done, he'll understand.
希望如此
Let's hope so.
我要去补妆,这里太热了 - 好
I wanna go fix my face. It's so hot here. - Yeah.
失陪 - 好,阿妈
[laughs, coughs] Excuse me. - All right, Mom.
等阵,我有点乱,你要去佛州?
Wait, I'm confused. You're going to Florida?
甚麽事?
Yes, sir.
我要如何把北极圈里的中国佬赶走?
How do I get the Chinese out of my Arctic?
中国佬?我对中国佬一无所知
The Chinese? I know nothing about the Chinese.
他们故意停泊在海湾,嘲笑我
Well, they're parked out in the bay, taunting me.
阿祖,我不是律师,我只是你的业务经理
Junior, I'm not a lawyer. I'm just your business manager.
若然他们不在岛上 搞不好是没有侵犯你的权益
But if they're not actually on the island, they may be within their rights.
听起来真正的问题
It sounds like we may have a real problem here
在于北极理事会 - 宾...
with the Arctic Council. - Ben. Ben, Ben.
谁都不能带着问题找标顿 他只听解决方桉
You don't call Bilton with problems, you call him with solutions,
所以我刚才打给细妹了
which is why I just called my sister.
是,我知道标顿是全球最有钱的男人
Yes, I know Bilton is the richest man on earth, I do,
但我不知道这样做 会否令他需要更改条约
but what I don't know is if that puts him in a position to change treaties.
人来,叫医生,麻烦快点
Help! Somebody call a doctor! Hurry, now. Please.
宾,他是该死的礼高勒标顿
Ben. He's Nicholas fucking Bilton.
他能把我们瞬间变贱民
He can change you and I into poor people.
阿妈...你听到吗?
Mom? Mom, can you hear me?
唏,阿妈,听到就掐一下我的手
Hey, Mom, squeeze my hand if you can hear me.
唏,妈妈,阿妈 - 伊莎贝
Hey, Mama. Mom. - [Ben] Isabel.
有人来救她吗?
I-Is-Is somebody coming?
爸,想想办法
Dad, do something!
快叫人帮忙,妈
Get-- Get help! Mom!
拉比,她有脉搏
[bystander] She has a pulse, Rabbi.
快醒来,阿妈...不要有事
Come on, Mom. Mom, stay with me.
一切在计划之内
It's all going as planned.
他依然认为你是想搞酒店业务
He's still under the impression that you are interested in the hotel business
而不是对地底的东西有兴趣
rather than what's beneath the ground.
老实说,他一无所知
Quite frankly, he is clueless.
现在只欠联♥合♥国♥的许可
All we need now is UN approval.
先生,还有一件事
O-One more thing, sir.
你是否知道他和一位女性旅伴有关係...
Do you know if he's romantically involved with the woman trav--
删除讯息
Delete message.
首席律师亨顿找你
Chief Counsel Hampton for you.
让他进来
Send them in.
我们真的考虑放弃专利?
Are we really considering waiving our patents?
你看见外面的境况吗?
Have you seen what's happening?
调出市况
Markets, please.
镍上升5.6%,钴上升7.7%,铜升更多
Nickel is up 5.6%. Cobalt up 7.7. Copper, way up.
全部都是卑金属
All the base metals.
是的,火灾影响市况
You were right. It's the fires.
全世界都是绝望又易猜的动物 电池需求将会急增
The world is a desperate but predictable animal. And it wants to run on batteries.
令特拉维夫的大会更轻易
That makes Tel Aviv easier.
一切都只是自我调节的生命循环,是吗?
It's all just one giant, self-regulatory, living feedback loop, isn't it?
麻烦调出格凌兰
Greenland, please.
(79N海平线上升)
And here we have our ice turning into water. Adirondacks, please.
冰川逐渐融化成水 麻烦转到阿第伦达克山脉
(几万平方公里遭到烧燬)
树木被烧燬
Trees turning into fire.
远水不能救近火
The solution miles from the problem.
或者外面是纯粹一片溷乱
Or it's all just chaos out there.
无论如何,也为我们製造了良机
Either view presents us an opportunity.
对方火烧后栏 要讨价还价就最容易不过了,米琪
The man whose house is on fire is incredibly easy to negotiate with, Mikey.
法学院没教吗?
Didn't they teach you that in law school?
该走了
[inhales deeply] Time to go.
喂,你哥哥我又打来了
Yeah, it's your brother calling again.
你知道中国在北极理事会上 有永久席位吗?
Did you know that China has a permanent seat on the Arctic Council?
你知吗? - 你要我穿这件?
Did you? - Do you expect me to wear this?
儘快打给我
Call me back.
是吗? - 睇情况
Do you? - Uh, that depends.
你要出粮吗?
Do you really expect to get paid?
要出粮的话,容我提提你 我们倾好的条件
Because if you do, let me remind you of the deal that we both agreed on.
你要打扮成圣诞装饰
You would dress up as a Christmas ornament,
唱唱歌♥、跳跳舞
sing your little song, do your little dance,
我进行翻土仪式,大家开心归家
I stick a shovel in the ground, we all go home.
下年,你在我的赌场里住了一百晚后
Next year, when you have a 100-night residency at my casino,
你喜欢穿甚麽都可以
wear what the fuck you want.
只要不与超级大国扯上麻烦就行了
As long as you don't run afoul of a global superpower.
你在做甚麽?
What are you doing?
我喜欢那个
I wanted that one.
那个?
Th-- That one?
好,我再找给你
Oh, okay. Uh, I'll get you another one.
事实上,你在岛上看上哪一块石头
In fact, you can have any rock you want on the fucking island
只要能放上飞机,随便拿去
as long as it fits on the plane.
那是黄金
It was gold.
甚麽? - 对,佐敦给我的
What? - Yeah. Jordan gave it to me.
他说只要知道该往哪里找,随处都有
He says it's everywhere, if you know where to look for it.
黄金、铜、镍,对,还有另一个
Gold, copper, nickel. Yeah, and there's one other one.
谢谢医生
Thank you, Doctor.
很遗憾,未有好消息
I'm sorry I don't have better news.
阿爸,医生说
[Marshall, in English] Um, here's what the doctor's saying, Dad.
她跌倒导致硬脑膜下血肿
[inhales deeply] She has a subdural hematoma from the fall. Okay?
同时影响到颞叶
Um, her temporal lobe appears to be involved,
所以她没办法讲话
so that is why she can't speak.
目前损害程度未明
And so far, the extent of the damage is unclear.
实在是悲剧,爸
剧集 | 外推(2023) | 导航列表