剧集 | 外推(2023) | 导航列表
Well, I have two bids. - Yes.
你有照我建议去找通渠易吗?
Did you go to Kustom like I suggested?
分别是华格纳和联合渠务 上次我们是请联合渠务的
Wagner and United. United did it the last time.
他们说要安装水泵... - 哪间...
They said to install pumps permanently... - Who's--
...因为一定会有下次 - 哪间比较便宜?
...because there's gonna be a next time. - Who is cheapest?
试试通渠易吧
Just try Kustom.
就听我老公讲,用通渠易
Just go to Kustom, like my husband said,
那就不需要再浪费时间讨论了
and then we wouldn't be here having this discussion.
用华格纳 - 一切...好鬼烦
Go with Wagner. - Everything-- For Christ's sake.
通渠不便宜
Pumps are expensive,
我们没有需要为未来作打算
and I don't think we need to be spending for the future.
他们说装水泵就搞掂
They said we could fix it with pumps.
我知道我们资金不足
Look, I know we are low on funds.
信众离开,奉献也会减少
When people leave here, they take their contributions with them.
但我们还是应该为未来设想
But we still should be planning for the future.
你肯定还有未来可言?
You know there's a future? You're sure?
你有收到消息吗?
Have you heard anything?
我对这次申请很乐观
I have a good feeling about the presentation.
对,非常乐观
Yeah, very positive.
以色列圣殿为迈亚密贡献良多,值得保留
Temple Israel does so much for Miami. We deserve to be here.
那...
Well...
...若我们搞得掂,那就不同讲♥法♥ - 用华格纳
...if we'd fixed it, it would be different. - Go with Wagner.
试试通渠易 - 若用了通渠易...
Try Kustom. - If you'd gone to Kustom...
(检查滤心)
拉比,不好意思
Excuse me, Rabbi?
雅兰娜,你♥爸♥爸呢?
Alana. Where's your father?
我跟他说我肚子不舒服
I told him I had an upset stomach.
他应该在外面想着我会不会有饮食失调
He's probably somewhere wondering if I have an eating disorder.
你有吗? - 你觉得上帝有看顾我们吗?
Do you? - Do you think God is watching us?
有
Yes.
也不是真的亲眼看顾
Well, I mean, maybe not literally,
但我们也要彼此照应
but we have to watch each other too.
好,明白,我不是这个意思
Okay, sure. Not what I was asking.
你觉得洪水是对人类恶行的惩处吗?
Do you think the flooding is punishment for our bad behavior?
你指甚麽恶行?
What sort of bad behavior do you mean?
所有恶行
All of it.
否则上帝怎会这麽做? - 祂做了甚麽?
Why else would God be doing this? - Doing what?
海平面上升、乾旱、难民、恶疾
The sea level rise, the droughts, the refugees, the diseases.
祂必定是怒不可遏
He's angry. He has to be.
若上帝以祂的模样造人 为何人类如此丑恶?
If God made humans in his image, why do they suck?
还是我们进化期间变得丑恶?
Or did we just evolve into sucking?
我觉得每人都有权选择要否变得丑恶
Well, I think we all have the choice whether to suck or not.
《妥拉》有提到神是仁爱善良的
The Torah says that God is merciful and gracious,
不易发怒,充满坚定的爱
slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love.
我爸爸搞上了嘉比雅娜 令我妈妈怒不可遏
My mom got mad because Dad chose to start boning Gabriela,
服用过量的止痛药,现在进了戒毒所
and so she OD'd on painkillers, and now she's in rehab.
她还对CRISPR的美容妙法上瘾了 不断美肌、美臀
She's also addicted to those CRISPR hacks, her skin, her ass.
虚荣是七♥宗♥罪♥之一
Vanity is a deadly sin.
犹太人没有七♥宗♥罪♥,我们只会有罪
Well, Jews don't actually have deadly sins. We just have sins.
但我们会宽恕
And we have forgiveness.
我爸爸是小海地的开♥发♥商
My dad's developing Little Haiti,
现在高地非常值钱
and now that the higher ground is more valuable,
他们要买♥♥下所有房♥子,转售给富翁
they're buying up all the apartments and selling them to millionaires.
他又会否得到宽恕...
Will he be forgiven for all that--
雅兰娜
Alana?
找到你了,你不是说要上厕所吗?
There you are. I thought you said you were going to the bathroom.
我骗你的,我学你讲大话
I lied. I learned that from you.
你骄傲吗?
Aren't you proud of me?
不好意思,雅兰娜最近压力很大
I'm sorry. Alana's under a lot of stress right now.
我很喜欢和她交谈
I was very much enjoying our conversation.
你...想找人倾谈,可以随时来找我
You-- Feel free to come find me anytime you wanna talk.
雅兰娜
Alana.
你最后是播克莱兹默
Did you use the klezmer music,
还是播王子?
or did you decide to go with Prince?
没有,不太适合播王子的歌♥,妈
No, Prince didn't really seem appropriate, Ma.
王子的歌♥任何时候都适合,马素
Prince is always appropriate, Marshall.
这个嘛... - 《软又湿》?《紫雨》?
Well... - "Soft and Wet"? "Purple Rain"?
妈,那些不是气候相关的歌♥
See, those aren't songs about climate, Mom.
我最后用了克莱兹默的音乐 加上一些黑白照
I went with the klezmer and some black-and-white photos.
圣殿都变游泳池了
The sanctuary is a swimming pool.
每个人急急脚走 - 不是的,妈,不是每个人
Everyone's leaving. - Nuh-uh, no. Not everyone, Mom.
我们要陪伴留守在这里的人
And we need to be here for the ones who are staying.
不只是信众,我们要照顾整个社区
Not just the congregation either. We take care of the whole community.
我比较想看到有人能照顾你
I would like to see you find someone to take care of you.
那个叫艾蜜莉的女生呢?我很喜欢她
Whatever happened to that Emily girl? I liked her very much.
她搬到亚伯达省一个公社生活了
I think she moved to Alberta to live on a commune.
她的笑容非常温暖
A very warm smile from that one.
也许亚伯达省会需要拉比? - 妈,这里是迈亚密
Maybe they need a rabbi in Alberta? - Mom, this is Miami.
他们不会任由它被水淹没
They're not just gonna let it disappear.
阿尔法,今年会有几多气候难民?
Alpha, how many climate refugees will there be this year?
预计2047年会有二千三百万名气候难民
Estimates suggest there will be 23 million climate refugees in 2047.
阿尔法,迈亚密的人口有几多?
What is the population of Miami, Alpha?
迈亚密人口共803935名
The population of Miami is 803,935.
当中有几多人值得获救?
And how many do you think are worth saving?
我没有能力计算
That is not a calculation I am equipped to make.
我能进来吗? - 我无着衫
Can I come in? - I'm naked.
我只是想跟你说声晚安
I just wanted to say good night.
谢了,爸,问题都解决了
Thanks, Dad. That fixes everything.
(4月22日,地球日)
(道出真♥相♥)
收到通渠易的投标了,价格是三者中最低
The bid from Kustom came in, and it's definitely the lowest.
大卫高鲍曾致电问有关区划的决定
And David Goldblatt called to ask about the zoning decision.
是,我们有收到消息吗?
Yeah, have we heard anything?
州政♥府♥不是本週会公佈消息吗?
Wasn't the state supposed to let us know this week?
他们目前公佈说会保留第一浸信会
Well, they just announced that they're saving First Baptist,
白露宫酒店和海厄利亚的赛狗场
the Fontainebleau Hotel and the dog track at Hialeah so far.
之后会有公佈更多
More announcements to come.
石加先生? - 苏菲,护士来了
Mr. Zucker? - Sophie, the nurse is here.
沙亚医生准备好见你了 - 之后再倾
Dr. Shah will see you now. - Talk later.
情况就像冲击合唱团的一首旧歌♥ 《该去还是该留》
So, there's that old Clash song, "Should I Stay or Should I Go."
你有听过吗?
You know the song?
打令,请告诉我,我该去还是该留?
Darling, you got to let me know Should I stay or should I go?
若你说我属于你
If you say that you are mine
是,医生,我当时应该未出世
Yeah, Doc, maybe that's before my time.
重点是风险一直增加
The point is, risk factors are mounting.
夏季马上会到,蚊虫繁殖的季节
Summer's approaching. Mosquito season.
酷热会令大脑压力大增
Extreme heat days are stressors for the brain.
根据她的病史,留在迈亚密会有生命危险
And with her history, Miami is dangerous to her health.
现今无论去哪里都危险,拜託
But everywhere is dangerous. Come on.
听说今年的飓风季会十分糟糕
We are hearing that hurricane season this year is gonna be the worst one yet.
月球颤动的情况非常严重
The moon is wobbling like nobody's business.
月球颤动,月亮由盘♥古♥初开就一直颤动
Wobbling. The moon's been wobbling since the beginning of time.
颤动很正常 - 现在更严重
It wobbles. - It's worse now.
是,不能...唏 - 医生应该跟你说了?
Yeah, can't-- Hey. - I assume the doctor told you?
是...他说了,妈,你确定想那样吗?
Yeah. Yeah, he did, Ma. You sure this is what you want?
想?
Want?
世界已经不在乎我想不想了
The world is no longer interested in what I want.
这个世界不会理我死活
The world is in it for itself.
你喜欢这里
You love it here.
你喜欢打麻将,食软壳蟹
You love the mah-jongg, the soft-shell crab.
现在杜鲁斯也有,用椰菜花做的
They are making those in Duluth now, out of cauliflower.
谢谢医生
Thank you, Doctor.
你喜欢沙亚医生,他也不打算走 - 我准备搬去米华基
You love Dr. Shah too. Dr. Shah is here. - I'm moving to Milwaukee actually.
我接受了搬迁方桉
I took the relo deal.
还不错,我可以把资料分享给你看
Not bad. I can share the details, if you like.
搬迁还送突击步♥枪♥
They threw in an assault rifle as an incentive.
不,我...你不会想搬去
No. See, my-- You don't want to move anywhere
主动送突击步♥枪♥给你的地方 - 我的朋友都接受搬迁方桉
that's throwing in an assault rifle as-- - All my friends are taking the relo deals,
都是去米华基、杜鲁斯或直落黄泉
either in Milwaukee or Duluth. Or the cemetery.
你妈妈说她在芝加哥有一个妹妹
Your mother said she has a sister in Chicago.
你不是很讨厌她吗?
Thought you hated your sister.
这个时势已经热到难以憎恨他人了,马素
It's too hot out to hate people these days, Marshall.
剧集 | 外推(2023) | 导航列表