剧集 | 外推(2023) | 导航列表
不行
No.
我要回去
I'm going back.
现在回去 你就拿不到钱
You go back now, you won't get paid.
我不在乎
I don't care.
好吗?这件事已经失控了
Okay? This has gone out of control.
你觉得回到孟买♥♥后会发生什么?
And what do you think is gonna happen when you go back to Mumbai?
你觉得女士当初为什么 选择你做这份工作?
Why do you think Madam chose you for this job in the first place?
因为我为女士工作
Because I work for Madam.
为了这个
For this.
这份极其重要的工作 给你的报酬是你以前的四倍
This extremely important job that's paying you quadruple what you ever made before.
这种货物明显具有很高的价值
Where this cargo is clearly of high value.
你 高拉夫 是这个工作的最佳人选
You, Gaurav, are the best choice for this job.
不 女士有20个司机 比你这个小东西更厉害
No. Madam has 20 drivers that outrank your skinny arse.
上个星期 他们当中的七个都死了 剩下的只有上帝知道
Seven of them turned up dead last week. The rest, God only knows.
结果 夫人的敌人 唯一不知道的司机就是你
So it turns out, the only driver unknown to Madam's enemies is you.
你如此微不足道 甚至没有人知道你的存在
You're so insignificant that no one even knows you exist.
当然 现在你出名了
Of course, now you're famous.
随你怎么做 留下来 离开或者跟我一起走
Do what you want. Stay, get fucked or come with me.
我要回到夫人安全、温暖的怀抱中去了
I'm going back to the safety of Madam's warm embrace.
《小鸡游戏》?
Game of Chicken?
什么?
Excuse me?
你在看的 《小鸡游戏》 真人秀
What you're watching. Game of Chicken. Reality show.
普通人比拼自♥制♥的无人机
Ordinary folks jousting homemade drones.
这不是《小鸡游戏》
This isn't Game of Chicken.
(找到目标)
我觉得军队里不会教这样射击
I don't think they teach shooting guns like that in the army.
你是什么 某个杀手?神枪手?
You're what, some assassin? Sharpshooter?
保镖
Bodyguard.
女士的保镖
Bodyguard for Madam.
不 蠢货 是你的保镖
No, dickhead, for you.
之前我从未拿过枪
I never held a gun before in my hand.
事实上 直到今天我才听过枪响
Actually I've never even heard the sound of one until today.
你很幸运
You're lucky.
今晚之前你杀过多少人?
How many people have you killed before tonight?
比我想要的多
More than I'd like.
我从来没想杀过任何人
I've never wanted to kill anyone.
战争很快 哥们 但你知道它会留下♥阴♥影
War was quick, man, but it left a mark, you know.
我有这些技能 我可以做这些事情 而我却不高兴
I've got all these skills, and I can do these things, and I'm not happy about it.
我的看法是 我必须平衡我的行为
The way I see it is, I've gotta balance out my acts.
每做一件坏事就要做一件好事
For every evil action, some good administered as well.
我救了你的命 所以那是 用三条命换了一条命
I saved your life, so that was one life saved for three lives gone.
这意味着我必须再拯救两条生命 才能抵消今晚的暴♥力♥行为
That means I have to save two more lives just to cancel out the violence tonight.
总体来说呢?今晚之前?
And overall? Before tonight?
你的因果天平是否平衡?
Are your karmic scales balanced?
是 先生 我有 先生 是的
Yes, sir. I have, sir, yes.
还没有 先生 什么都没有 没有
Not yet, sir. Nothing, no.
不是死了 就是被捕了 要么躲起来了 或者正在来这里的路上
Well, either dead, arrested, hiding or on their way here.
先生 我当然也希望如此
Well, I hope so too, sir, obviously.
先生 我能再打给你吗?
Sir, can I call you back?
你在开玩笑吧 他们到了?
You're shitting me. They're here?
你好啊 阿努莎女士
Howdy, Anusha, madam.
尼尔 怎么回事?
What the fuck, Neel?
-有人给他们报信 -瞎扯
- They were tipped off. - Bullshit.
你用枪解决问题 一如既往
You went gun-happy, as always.
不 女士 腐♥败♥的警♥察♥ 在卡特尼附近等着我们
No, Madam, that corrupt police were waiting for us near Katni.
你是谁?
Who the fuck are you?
高拉夫 女士 司机
Gaurav, Madam, driver.
我见过你吗?
Have I ever met you?
没有 第一次
No, first time.
你为什么和我说话
Why are you speaking to me?
女士 高拉夫做得不错 他在压力下没松口 好吧?
Madam, Gaurav did well. He didn't crack under pressure, all right?
警♥察♥很清楚他们要找什么 他们直接去找饭盒
Police knew exactly what they were looking for. They went straight for the tiffin.
而这些人也不讲究任何道德准则
And these guys weren't about any code of ethics either.
-所以你杀了他们? -不是他们就是我们
- So you killed them? - Them or us in this instance.
我向上帝发誓
I swear to God.
反正 货物送到了
Anyway, cargo's delivered.
这里面到底是什么? 我们一直拿的是什么东西?
What's in there anyway? What have we been carrying all this time?
-这需要在明天之前送到阿姆利则 -阿姆利则?
- This needs to be in Amritsar by tomorrow. - Amritsar?
但问题是 终结者先生
But here's the thing, Mr. Terminator,
宪兵队的整个军事机构都在寻找两名男子
the entire military apparatus of MP are looking for two men.
其中一个坐轮椅
One of whom is in a wheelchair.
那么 为什么我还得继续?
So, why do I have to go along?
工作还没做完 你想要钱吗?
Job isn't finished. You want payment?
女士 我想说的是风险评估
All I'm saying, ma'am, is risk assessment.
我们正在采取预防措施
We are taking precautions.
你们两个混♥蛋♥在白天开车
You two bastards are driving by day.
太阳能供电 空调 有内置过滤器
Solar-powered. AC. Built-in filtration.
“健康与生活中心”
"Centre de la sante et vie."
这是我们编造的法国非政♥府♥组织
It's a fake French NGO we made up.
-我想法语错了 -尼尔 谁在乎呢 它是法语
- I think the French is wrong. - Who the fuck cares, Neel? It's French.
从远处看 警♥察♥会认为你们是救援人员
From a distance, the police will think you're relief workers.
自动驾驶 但莫汉已经停用了这个功能
Self-drives, but Mohan here has deactivated it.
自动驾驶汽车会在电网上被标记
Self-driving cars get tagged on the grid,
所以没有办法不被发现 特别是在白天
so there's no way to get by undetected, especially during the day.
它是进口的 所以是左驾 你能应付吗?
It's imported, so it's left-hand drive. Can you handle that?
女士 能
Yes, madam.
莫汉做了一些调整 准备应对炎热的天气
Mohan's made a number of adjustments to prepare for the heat.
增强的空调、更深色的车窗贴膜 他还为你的轮椅留出了空间
Enhanced AC, deeper tint, and he's made room for your wheelchair.
深表感激
Much obliged.
会化吗?
Will this melt?
车辆配有湿球温度读数
Vehicle's equipped with a wet-bulb temperature reading.
测量热量和湿度的组合
Measuring heat and humidity combined.
如果湿球飙升至33 警报就会响起
If wet-bulb spikes to 33, alarm will sound.
你将组装存放在后面的镜面帐篷
You will assemble the mirror tent stored in back.
它是自动的 但需要大约两分钟展开
It's automatic, but it takes about two minutes to expand.
此外 如果你在水泥路行驶
Also, if you're driving on pavement,
要把车停在土路上 因为黑色路面容易融化
pull off to dirt because the blacktop tends to melt.
听到了吗?道路会融化 这真喜庆
Hear that? The road will fucking melt. This is just festive.
镜面帐篷能遮住整个车
The mirror tent covers the entire vehicle.
你要待在帐篷里 否则你会 跟我们的朋友一样下场
You stay within the tent, or you'll end up like our friend.
谁是我们的朋友?
Who's our friend?
-他 -他是谁?
- Him. - Who is he?
-你额外的货物 -他怎么了?
- Your additional cargo. - What's wrong with him?
这个傻瓜在该死的白天外出收集数据
Idiot was out collecting data during goddamn daylight
当时湿球飙升至35
when wet-bulb spiked to 35.
他本应该已经死了 他进入了 高温休克状态 而且失明了
He should be dead. He went into hyperthermic shock, and he went blind.
虽然他的视力现在正在恢复
Although, his eyesight is returning now.
最糟糕的是神志不清的情况 他有两个星期几乎不能说话
The worst part is the delirium. Our man could barely speak for two weeks.
而现在他有时清醒 有时糊里糊涂
And now he's sometimes lucid. Sometimes he's a fucking disaster.
哈尔巴克什 叔叔 你感觉怎么样了?
Harbaksh, Uncle, how are you feeling?
是的 好 亲爱的
Yes. Good, beta.
你准备好明天离开了吗?
Are you ready to leave tomorrow?
-离开? -你会向北去阿姆利则
- Leave? - You'll be going north to Amritsar.
记得吗?我告诉过你
Remember? I told you.
是...阿姆利则 我们走
Yeah, yeah, Amritsar, let's go.
他是个大人物还是什么?
He some big shot, or what?
哈尔巴克什曼恩博士 遗传科学家
Dr. Harbaksh Mann. Genetic scientist.
没有他 种子就没有用处
Without him, the seeds are useless.
什么种子?
What seeds?
尼尔 那些该死的种子 你以为这是怎么回事?
The fucking seeds, Neel. What do you think this is about?
现在一切都将改变
Everything is going to change now.
科学家们在
Scientists are divided
他们预测全球天气模式 将如何受到影响方面有分歧
in their prediction of how global weather patterns will be affected
被现在被称为生态恐♥怖♥主♥义♥的行为所影响
by what is now being called an act of ecoterrorism.
萨达尔吉 饭盒里有什么?种子吗?
Sardar-ji, what's in the tiffin? Seeds?
种子 是的 种子
Seeds. Yes, seeds.
-什么样的种子? -很多种子
- What kinda seeds? - Many seeds.
把你的手给我
Give me your hand.
...降水量灾难性的变化
...catastrophic changes in precipitation levels
在所有地区都造成了混乱...
in all regions is causing chaos...
水稻种子?
剧集 | 外推(2023) | 导航列表