剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
I am impressed. you guys are so manly!
你们真有男子气概!
Hurry up! I think I broke a nail!
快点! 我有个指甲被弄破了
Oh! this burns!
快不行了
Awesome!
太重了!
Okay you know where I was thinking we could put this?
我们该把这个放在哪儿呢
How about right here?
就这里怎么样
Good.
很好
Thanks so much for doing this you guys.
非常感谢你们所做的一切
And you both know if you ever need anything moved
你们如果以后需要搬家什么的
You can always call robert.
欢迎随时找罗伯特帮忙
It's good to be married isn't it?
结婚真好 不是吗
And peter coming all the way from pennsylvania
皮特特意从宾夕法尼亚州来
Just to help us move a couch.
只是为了帮助我们搬沙发
Hey any day out of mom and dad's house is a good day.
只要不和爸妈呆在一起 让我做什么都行
And you know what?
你知道吗
Everyone on the bus really loved my harmonica.
公车上的每个人都喜欢听我吹口琴
They clapped when I got off.
在我下车的时候他们还鼓掌呢
You guys want to hear a tune?
你们想听一曲儿吗
I really gotta go.
我得走了
Yeah you know what?
也对
I should probably get down to the bus station too.
或许我也应该下去等公车了
Peter don't be silly.
别傻了 皮特
We should all sit and have dinner and relax.
我们都应该坐下好好吃顿饭休息一下
Come on ray you too.
雷 你也留下吧
Yeah ray! I'll stay if ray stays.
如果雷留下我就留下
Then it's a party!
这就像个派对
Gotta go!
我必须得走了
How about that? ray had to go.
雷都要走了 你还不走吗
Aw... I'll stay anyway.
呃...我还是要留下来
Great!
很好
I'll go get dinner started.
我去准备晚餐
Well! good morning there brother man!
早上好 姐夫大人
Why don't you come on over and have a seat?
怎么不过来坐下好好享受早餐呢
I figured since I made raspberry waffles yesterday
我想既然昨天我做了覆盆子华夫饼干
That we should probably go low carb officer belly.
我们今天应该吃些低碳的食物 比利长官
Oh! so did you sleep all right?
你昨晚睡得好吗
Not especially.
很平常
I was out like a puppy in a pickup truck.
我就像只小狗躺在敞篷小货车里
I gotta tell you
我得说...
That sofa is more comfortable than my own bed.
你们家的沙发比我家里的床还舒服得多
Mother of god!
饶了我吧
Hey sis!
姐姐早上好!
Good morning boys.
大家早上好
Chow time.
早餐时间
Oh! look how nice this is.
看看这些食物做得太棒了
Mmm.
那是当然
Wow this is great.
这真是太好了
Thanks so much peter.
谢谢你 皮特
Hey come on. it's what I do.
拜托 我就是干这行的
So enjoy.
尽情享受吧
Mmm! this is delicious.
这真是太好吃了
So... peter...
那么...皮特...
Day three!
要在这里呆三天!
Yeah. you know what he does?
对啊 你知道他是怎么做这个的吗
He uses fresh scallions in the eggs.
他在蛋里加了青葱
Yeah.
是的
Did you notice he was wearing my shirt?
你注意到他穿的是我的衬衣吗
I guess he just went into the drawer and helped himself.
我想他是自己在抽屉里拿的吧
Actually I gave it to him.
其实是我给他的
Ah!
原来是这样
He needs something to wear while he rinses out his clothes.
在他洗穿过的衣服的时候总得给他件衣服穿吧
He only had the one outfit.
他只有昨天穿得那一套
Yeah I noticed his underwear hanging on the doorknob
我发现他的内♥裤♥挂在门把手上
Which reminds me... if you go out today
这倒提醒了我...当你今天外出时
Pick up a new doorknob.
记得买♥♥个新的门把手
Oh that's right.
好的
I also gave him a pair of your briefs.
我也给了他你的一条内♥裤♥
I had to pin them.
我得把它们改小
Amy... um...
艾米...呃
Maybe it's just me
也许只有我是这么想的
But all you did was ask him to dinner
你昨天只是说让他留下吃完饭
And now he's living on our couch.
但现在他都住在这儿了
Oh robert he's been nothing
罗伯特 别这样
But nice and helpful since he got here.
他这次来可是很友善的
I'm sorry. honey...
我很抱歉 亲爱的
I can't live like this.
我不能忍♥受和他生活在一起
Okay. what are you doing?
你在干什么呢
Come on. amy stop crying.
艾米 别这样
Please don't cry. you know I can't stand it when...
别哭了 你知道我不忍♥心让你这样...
Look! fruit!
来吃些水果吧
No... you're right. it's my fault.
不 不关你事 是我的错
I know you never liked peter.
我知道你从不喜欢皮特
I never should've let him stay.
我本不该让他在这里过夜
But I thought maybe you' get to know him
但是我想这也许是个好机会让你了解他
Cause he's really very sweet.
他是这么的友善
No no I know
我知道
But you have to admit he's a little...
但是你不得不承认他有点儿...
No... I know.
我知道
We all know!
我们都知道
Then why do we need him here?
那么为什么把它留在这里呢
Because he's my brother.
因为他是我弟弟
You know robert I make an effort with your family.
罗伯特 我为你的家尽心尽力
I try... because they're a little...
我是那么努力...他们也有点...
I know I know.
我知道 我知道
Okay. stop crying. stop crying.
好了 别哭了
Hey! how are the vittles?
东西做得好吃吗
Taking care of the old rumbly in the tumbly?
要处理的东西很多吧
So peter...
那么 皮特
Have you spoken to mom and dad?
你给爸妈打电♥话♥了吗
Yeah I called them yesterday.
我昨天已经打了
You know what I told them?
猜猜我是怎么对他们说的
I told them how much I love it here.
我告诉他们我是多么喜欢这里
And they go "when are you coming home?"
他们又问我什么时候回家
And I go "i'll see ya when I see ya.
我说当我该回家的时候自然就会去
New york is my lady."
现在纽约是我的情人
That's great peter.
这很好 皮特
What did they say?
他们又说什么
They didn't know what to say.
他们不知道该怎么说了
They're so wrapped up in their little
他们在宾夕法尼亚州的雪白色房♥子里
Puritanical pennsylvanian snow globe of a world.
继续过着小心翼翼自以为是的生活
I mean this really shook 'em up man!
他们这次可被吓坏了
That's great man.
很好...
Listen guys when you're done eating
当你们吃完后
Just put the plates in the sink and I'll get to them later.
只需把盘子放进水池里 我过会儿来洗
Right now there's a mudpack with my name on it!
现在我得去敷面膜了
Is that ray?
这不是雷吗
Hi ray! hi debbie.
你们好 雷和黛比
Hi peter. so you're back in town again?
你好 皮特 你又来了?
No no not again... still!
他压根儿就没回去过
We' better get going if we want to eat before the movie right?
我们最好现在出发在电影开始前吃点什么
All right! we could use a night out!
真好! 我们可以在外面过夜了!
I'm sorry. I wasn't clear on the arrangements.
我不是很清楚我们的安排
I thought it was just going to be the four of us.
我原以为只有我们四个出去看电影
Oh well... couldn't it be the five of us?
难道不能五个人一起出去吗
Well sure.
当然可以
But is that really fair to ray and debra?
但是这样做对雷和黛布拉合适吗
Do you guys mind?
你们介意吗
whatever you want. sure that' be fine.
随便你想怎么做都可以 没问题
Yeah yeah you can go.
你当然可以和我们一起去
So I guess you're the only one with the problem.
我想你是唯一一个对此不满的人吧
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表