剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
You should be very proud Ray.
雷 你应该非常自豪
All right all right.
好了好了
Let's celebrate huh? put out some food.
让咱们庆祝庆祝吧 弄些好吃的
I'll help you. okay.
我来帮你 好的
Ooh yes that's good thinking Amy.
艾米还真会想啊
So Ray's big day...
今天可是雷的好日子啊
You must be so proud of him.
你应该很为他骄傲吧
Yeah I am proud of him.
那是 相当骄傲
What's wrong?
你怎么了
Nothing.
没事
Come on something's up.
肯定有事
No really it's nothing.
真的没事
You can tell me.
别瞒我
Well he made a great speech today right?
他今天的演讲很棒吧
How he worked in all those little stories about everybody in his life?
他居然能记得生命中每个人发生的每件小事
Yeah that was my favorite part.
是的 那是我最喜欢的部分
Did you notice he didn't mention me?
你没注意到他完全没提到我么
Of course he did.
他肯定有提到啊
No.
没有
No he mentioned Frank and Robert
肯定提到了 你看 他提到了弗兰克和罗伯特
And thanked Marie at the end and...
结尾的时候感谢了玛丽 还有...
Oh my god he didn't mention you.
天哪 他真的没提你
It's fine. it is.
没关系 没事儿
No Deb I'm sure ray just made some kind of mistake in his speech.
不是的 黛布 他肯定是在演讲中犯错了
He just forgot. you should ask him.
他只是忘了 你应该直接问他
No no. I don't wanna make a big deal about it.
不要不要 我不想小题大做
I want him to enjoy his day.
今天是他的好日子 我想他开心就好
What a beautiful diploma.
这文凭纸真美啊
Why don't you keep it ma?
那您留着吧 妈
what? yeah.
什么 您留着吧
really? oh no. sure.
真的么 怎么好意思 没关系
I can't hang it up here. it' be like bragging.
我不能把这个挂这儿 太不淡定了
Besides you deserve it.
再说了 这是你应得的
Oh what a boy!
我的好儿子
Okay okay. okay. okay.
行了 行了 行了 行了
He said okay!
他说了行了
Can I talk to you for a minute Ray?
雷 我能跟你谈谈么
Debra would kill me for this because she won't say anything
黛布拉不想我说什么 不过我还是要多嘴说句
But I thought
因为我觉得
You didn't mention her in your speech.
你在演讲中居然没有提到她
What? no... yes I did.
怎么可能? 我提了
I didn't?
我提了没提?
Oh my god.
天哪
You didn't thank your wife.
你居然没感谢自己的妻子
You screwed the pooch!
你个吃小狗的坏人
Robert quiet!
闭嘴 罗伯特
What did he do?
他干什么了
He didn't thank Debra.
他忘了感谢黛布拉
Amy!
艾米
No. no no I did. I did. I know I did.
不是的不是的 我谢了 我肯定谢了
I wrote... I wrote... I wrote...
我写了 我写了
Look I wrote about school.
你看 我写的学校的事儿
I wrote about sports and l...
关于体育 还有
Oh no.
不是吧
You didn't even jot her name down in the margins...
你有空地儿都没写她的名字
Amy what are you doing?
艾米 你在干嘛
Helping?
帮忙啊
Let's go back. let's go back. I'll give another speech.
我们回去 我们回去 我重新演讲一遍
There's probably still people in the cafeteria.
可能还有些听众在餐厅没走
No it's okay. come on. this isn't about me.
没事儿的 今天是你的大日子
This is your day.
你才是主角
I'm so proud of you. you should be happy.
我很为你骄傲 你应该高高兴兴的
I'm gonna go check on the kids.
我去看看孩子们
So should we bury you in that dress?
话说你是不是打算穿着这袍子进棺材啊
Listen...
亲爱的
Debra I just want to say...
黛布拉 我想说...
No really Ray. it's okay.
不用 雷 没事儿的
You don't have to apologize again.
你不用一直道歉
Yeah but you're supposed to thank your wife and...
可是应该要感谢自己的妻子啊
And you are my wife right?
你是我妻子 对吧
Yes I'm your wife.
是的 我是你妻子
And I am a stupid stupid doctor.
而我是个傻博士
No honey really. it really is okay.
不是的 亲爱的 真没事儿
I wasn't even going to say anything.
我就没打算提这事儿
But you did say something.
但是你还是提了
no I didn't. to Amy.
我没有 你跟艾米说了
Yes to Amy because I thought
是的 是跟艾米说
She wouldn't say anything to you.
因为我没想到她会跟你说什么
And now I have to kill her.
而现在我得杀人灭口了
Okay see? it did bother you.
你看 你是挺不高兴的
Don't obsess about this.
别老追着这个问题不放了
It was a great day I'm proud of you
今天很好 我很为你骄傲
And we don't need to talk about it anymore okay?
这事儿过去就过去了 好吧
Okay.
好吧
You're right. it was just a fluke anyway right?
你是对的 我反正也就是瞎猫撞上死耗子 对吧
night. night.
晚安 晚安
You know what it is?
你知道这是怎么回事么
I know why I did it.
我知道我为什么没提你了
It's because this was an award from college
因为这是大学给的奖励
So I was thinking of all the people
我就感谢了那些在我大学生涯
That helped me through college at that time.
对我有帮助的人 只是到大学为止
I didn't even know you then.
那时我还不认识你呢
Where were all those people the other night
可是当你躲在衣柜里
When you were hiding in your closet
不敢去演讲的时候
Afraid to give your speech?
那些人在哪儿呢
I wasn't hiding.
我没有躲
I was making my special magic.
我在变魔术
You couldn't have thanked those people
如果不是我的鼓励
If I hadn't given you the confidence to make your speech.
你连上台感谢他们的勇气都没有
What confidence? I remember you making fun of me
什么鼓励 我记得你嘲笑我来着
And giggling and "stohma-chah-chuh."
还笑我说把"胃疼"说成"胃冬"
Yes but then I encouraged you
可是然后我又鼓励你了啊
And you were able to get up
所以你才鼓起勇气
In front of those people and give a great speech.
在众人面前发表了那个精彩的演讲
You encouraged me but first you had to tear me down
你是鼓励了我 可你在鼓励我前
So you could build me back up again.
总是先把我贬得一文不值一无是处
what? that's right. that's what you do.
什么? 就是的 你老是这样
And you are very careful that I do not come out smarter than you.
而且每次都确保我不会比你聪明
I never really worry about that.
我才不担心这码事呢
Okay all right. see?
你看 你看
That's tearing me down tearing me down.
这就是在贬低我 贬低我
Maybe that's why something in my head prevented me from thanking you.
这就是为什么我潜意识里就不想感谢你
oh my god. what?
天哪 怎么
You did it on purpose?
你故意不提我的
No no. no!
不是的不是的
I said something in my head did it.
我是说潜意识
Yeah something like you thinking it.
那就是有意识的 故意的
No no!
不 不
You're not a stupid doctor you're an evil doctor!
你不是蠢博士 你是个恶魔博士
No I'm stupid. I'm a stupid man! you know that!
不 我蠢 我是个白♥痴♥ 我是个笨蛋 你知道的
I can't believe you!
你简直不可理喻
Debra it was something I did unconsciously.
黛布拉 那是我无意识的时候做的事
Subconsciously. unconscious means you're not awake.
是下意识 无意识是指你失去知觉
You see I don't know anything!
你看 我连说都不会话了
I told you I don't deserve the damn thing.
我就说了 我根本不配那个破荣誉
No listen honey. I don't want you to feel that way.
亲爱的 我不想你那么觉得
I know you didn't mean to leave me out.
我知道你不是故意漏了我不提的
It's just...
可是
It bothers you.
可是还是不开心
Yes it bothers me
是的
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表