剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
第1~2集
Why huh? Why wouId you take Joanne's card?
为什么 哈? 为什么拿乔安的名片?
What? I couId take her card.
怎么了? 为什么我不能?
You never know when I'm gonna need some...
没准什么时候我会用得着...
"dentaI insurance."
"牙科保险"
You know there's a reason she's your ex-wife.
你还问我 因为她是你前妻
AII right aIready. Hey Deb.
好吧好吧 嘿 黛布
You know I know it's none of my business
你知道 我知道这不关我的事
but I cannot beIieve you took that card.
可我真不敢相信你是真的拿了那名片
Ugh! Why do we even--
呃呵 我们为什么还...
weren't you trying to make it work with Amy?
你不是正努力和艾米发展吗?
I thought that you were happy with Amy
我还以为你喜欢艾米
and unhappy with Joanne "the Nutcracker."
而不是那个"星鸦"(乌鸦的一种)乔安
But you know what? You and Ray do what you want.
知道吗? 你和雷 随你们俩
Me?
我?
AII right Iisten up.
好了 听着
Your mother wants to...
你们老妈想要...
I don't know.
我不知道
I said announce me Frank.
我说的是替我通报 弗兰克
What kind of announcing is that?
这是什么鬼通报?
Just do it. Everything has to be a big deaI.
有屁快放 搞得有多了不起似的
You have to ruin everything? Is that why you're here?
你非得把什么都破坏了? 你在这就是干这个的?
Why don't you jump up a cow's Hey hey!
你为什么不跳上头牛... 嘿 嘿
What?
什么?
We're going to ItaIy.
我们要去意大利了
Yeah.
是的
Forever?
永远?
We are aII going to ItaIy.
咱们都去意大利
What? For two weeks.
什么? 两个星期
How?
怎么可能?
You see it is a big deaI.
看 就是了不起
As you know my birthday is coming up
你们也知道 我要过生日了
and I have secretIy been putting aside money
我一直在偷偷存私房♥钱
for 45 years
存了有45年了
and this is what I want.
这就是我想要的
I want haIf that money. I want aII that money. That money's mine!
我想要那些钱 全都要 那是我的钱
Quiet. So I've been in touch with my mother's cousin CoIIetta
安静 所以 我联♥系♥了我妈的表妹可丽塔
who Iives in a IittIe viIIage outside of Rome
她住在罗马郊外的小村子里
and we're invited
她邀请了咱们
and I'm paying-- the whoIe famiIy.
而且 钱我来付 全家的
Me too?
包括我?
Of course you dear. You're famiIy!
当然了 亲爱的 你是家里人嘛
Me too?
还有我?
Yes yes and the kids too-- everyone.
是的是的 还有孩子们 所有人
Maybe I can teII my Iady troubIes to the Pope.
女人的麻烦 也许可以让教皇替我想想主意
It's a IittIe tiny viIIage...
那是个很小、 很小的村子...
Oh my God. Oh my God!
天... 天啊
Yeah Iisten Iisten stop dancing stop.
好了 听着 听着 别跳了 停下
Stop. You understand that this is a vacation with my famiIy okay?
停下 你知道这是和我家的人度假 对不对?
Don't we want a vacation from my famiIy?
咱么想的不是没有我家人的假期吗?
If they're gonna bother me anyway I'II take bothered in ItaIy.
怎么样他们都会骚扰我 我宁可选择在意大利被骚扰
But we were gonna go to the Jersey shore.
可咱们说好了去泽西海滩的
ItaIy.
意大利
Free trip to ItaIy.
免费上意大利
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm not reaIIy interested in other cuItures.
我对别的文化不感兴趣
Okay you know
好吧 你知道
in the past
过去
your dumbness...
你的愚蠢...
has gotten in the way of just Iike a few things
让咱们做不成很多事情
that I've wanted to do-- the book cIub theater
我想做的事情 读书俱乐部 剧院
having conversations.
谈心...
But I just wanna say this one thing
我只想说一点
and we won't have to discuss it anymore:
没的商量了
You're not bIowing this for me paI!
别把这件事给我搞砸了 伙计
We're going to ItaIy!
我们去意大利啦
I'm so happy.
我太高兴了
Oh Iook. Look at that.
看哪... 看哪...
I can't beIieve that we're here.
真不敢相信咱们就到了
Do you know it's been 60 years
你知道吗? 上次见面
since we've seen each other?
都是60年前的事了
I remember you were a very needy baby.
我记得你那时还是个很穷的孩子
Do you remember my Dario?
你还记得我的达里奥吗?
Dead.
死了
Gone over 40 years.
死了有40年了
He Iooks Iike Burt Lancaster no?
他长得就像伯特·兰卡斯特(著名影星) 像不像?
Dario.
达里奥... 达里奥
Like Burt Lancaster.
长得跟伯特·兰卡斯特一个样
Who's that?
他是谁?
That's my second husband Giorgio.
他是我第二个丈夫 乔基欧
Hi nice to meet you.
嗨 很高兴认识你
I don't know what he Iooks Iike.
我看不出他像谁
He's good with wood.
他木工活还不错
Come you are hungry.
来吧 你们饿了吧?
We actuaIIy had a Iot to eat on the pIane.
事实上 我们在飞机上吃了很多了
You'II eat now.
现在就吃
AII right. Come on kids. Isn't this good?
好吧 来吧 孩子们 好吃吧
Look at this.
看看这个
Oh my God this is amazing! Ray taste this.
天啊 太不可思议了 雷 尝尝这个
No I can't taste anything.
不 我什么都尝不了
I got a coId from that damn air conditioner on the van.
我感冒了 都是那破车上该死的空调
Freezing in there.
我都冻僵了
You'II eat now.
现在就给我吃
Jeez oh Lou!
天哪
You made this? Of course.
你做的? 当然
I married the wrong broad.
我讨错婆娘了
You have a IoveIy home.
你...家...真...可爱
Come come. I'II show you the rest.
来吧 来吧 带你们转转
This wiII be for Debra and Raymond and the chiIdren.
这间是给黛布拉和雷蒙德的 还有孩子们
Oh oh this is wonderfuI.
哦 哦 太好了
Oh I Iove this.
哦 我喜欢这个
This is it?
就这个?
What Ray? Nothing.
怎么了 雷? 没什么
Had more room in coach.
马车上地方都比这大
My God Iook at this Iook at this. What?
天哪 看看这个 看看 什么?
Oh my God.
上帝
I'm gonna cry.
我要哭了
Can you beIieve this?
你能相信吗?
It's nice the water yeah.
不错 这水 是的
That room's kinda smaII though don't you think?
就是房♥间小点 你不觉得吗?
I mean we're gonna be jammed in there
我是说 咱们要和孩子们
with the kids for two weeks.
在那里头挤两个星期
Did you Iook at the pIace reaIIy?
你看了这地方了吗 说真的?
It's aII kind of... oId.
全都感觉有点...老
It's just...
就是...
this is not the ideaI vacation for a guy
这可不是像狗一样累了一整年的人的
who works Iike a dog this whoIe year.
理想假期
It's chiIIy now.
有点冷了
I'm going in. My nose is running here.
我要进去了 我都流鼻涕了
Thank you Giorgio. This is great.
谢谢 乔基欧 好极了
I speak EngIish IittIe.
我会说英语一点
Oh yeah? Hey beautifuI.
哦 是吗? 嘿 好极了
I'm gIad you're here.
真高兴你在这
Is better.
这更好
Not so much...
没那么多...咩咩咩咩咩
What?
什么?
Oh I get it yeah...
哦 我懂了 是的...吧吧吧吧吧
Si...
看...咩咩咩咩咩
Giorgio what are you doing?
乔基欧 干嘛呢?
You're spiIIing on the tabIe. You're a pig.
都撒在桌子上了 你个猪
Yes my sweet. Sorry.
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表