剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
To my bride.
给我的新娘
90 days... that is what we have shared.
90天...那是我们一同度过的
90 days...
90天...
The usual sentence for vagrancy.
多么离题的一个句子
But I never knew
可我从来没想到
That such a short time could be so full of joy.
这短短的90天里充满了愉悦
Oh robert.
罗伯特
And yet the time has also gone so quickly...
还有 这段日子真的过的太快了
90 days.
90天
Yeah how many days is this going to take?
度过这段日子要多久
raymond. no no that's all right.
雷蒙德 不 不 没事
I don't want to get overly sentimental.
我不想太过煽情了
I just want to say that I think we all know
我祝酒的目的是希望我们都知道
How hard it is to find true love in this world
在这世上找到真爱是多么的难
And I think that i...
并且我觉得...
Was one of the lucky ones.
我们都是多么幸运的人啊
So amy no matter how long we're together
艾米 无论我们在一起多久
You will always be...
你永远都是...
Forever my love.
我一生的最爱
pass the beans will you? yeah here.
把豆子递过来 好吗 好的 给你
I guess I should really
我想我真的应该
Say something about my husband now.
给我丈夫说些什么
you've got to be kidding. for the love of joe.
开玩笑吧你 以爱之名啊
what? no nothing. it's fine.
怎么了 没 没什么 没事
Go right ahead.
尽管说吧
I don't understand. what's wrong?
我真不明白 怎么了
It's just that you two
只是你俩
Are pouring it on a little thick don't you think?
有点太吹捧自己了 你们不觉得吗
It's our anniversary.
是我们的纪念日
It's been three months!
才三个月啊!
For god's sake I've spent three months
老天啊 我等他从浴室出来的时间
Just waiting for him to come out of the bathroom.
都不止三个月了
I spent 10 months just waiting at the bottom of the stairs
我也花了10个月站在楼梯下大喊
Yelling " come on your hair looks fine."
"走吧 你发型已经很完美啦"
I've had three and a half years of him just burping.
我听他打嗝也有三年半了
I'm burping your food. I should probably poison yours.
我是吃你煮的才打嗝 我应该在里面下毒的
maybe that' give it some flavor. listen...
或许那样还好吃点 听着...
Hold it. what's going on here?
打住 怎么啦你们
Yes this is unseemly.
这很不得体
I don't understand.
我不明白
Did we offend you somehow?
我们冒犯你们了吗
I think I can explain amy.
我想我知道为什么 艾米
You see they're jealous.
他们妒忌了
What? why?
什么 为什么
Because we... are happy.
因为我们...很幸福
Oh give me a break.
你得了吧你
Yeah and don't give us any more books like
还有别再给我什么书
"marriage is a circus... embrace your clown."
"婚姻就像马戏团...拥抱你的小丑吧"
I didn't mean to upset you with that.
我并不是想用那来打击你的
What book?
什么书
It's a marriage guide.
婚姻指导的书
In fact marie I got you and frank one.
事实上 玛莉 我也给你跟弗兰克买♥♥了一本
I don't understand.
我不懂
Why would you get us a marriage book?
为什么你要给我们婚姻指导的书
Yeah I'm not interested in that subject.
是啊 我对那个话题不感兴趣
I just thought you might find it useful.
我只是以为那对你有用
You're giving us advice about marriage?
你要给我们的婚姻提建议?
That's what they do ma.
那就是他们做的事情 妈
I'm just trying to be helpful.
我只是想帮点忙
These may not be the people to help.
那俩人或许不是帮忙的对象
I'm sorry everybody.
抱歉 大家
I guess I just don't see what the big deal is.
我想我不明白你们想说什么
Amy our marriage is fine.
艾米 我们的婚姻很好
Don't you think it's a little presumptuous of you
你不觉得你认为你的婚姻比我们的幸福
To think that yours is better?
这样的想法有点自以为是了吗
Highly presumptuous.
非常自以为是
I never said it was better.
我从来没说我的更好啊
It's just you can't help noticing things.
只是你们没能忽略生活上的小摩擦
Like all the yelling.
像大喊大叫
What? so you think you're not going to yell?
怎么 难道你以为你就不会那样吗
Amy there's going to be screams coming out of you
艾米 总有一天你也会大喊大叫的
And they won't be because you're on mr.toad's wild ride.
现在没有 是你还活在童话世界中
This is what you were talking about robert.
这就是你刚刚还在说的 罗伯特
Don't talk about us. worry about yourself huh?
别老说我们 先顾好你们自己吧
Why don't you two go hold hands?
为什么你俩不牵手
Yeah over each other's mouths.
是啊 在众人鼻子底下炫耀
Good one.
说的好
You try to help people...
当你试着要帮助别人...
Well who asked you?
谁要你帮了
jealous. you jerk.
嫉妒 你无赖
bad husband! you big boob!
坏丈夫 你大笨蛋!
Not today man! those days are over!
别这样 孩子们 打架的日子已经过去啦
make it today! it's over buddy!
今天就要打 都过去了 老兄
Stop it!
住手!
Stop it!
住手!
Now sit down.
都给我坐下
We'll take it outside.
去外面解决啊
Sit down.
坐下
Now you listen to me.
现在听我说
Maybe you could all use some advice
或许你们都会接受
From someone who's in a position to give it.
有资格的人给你们提的建议
See what you did amy?
你看你干的好事 艾米
You think we have nothing to offer?
你以为我们什么都没给予吗
We've been married 46 years.
我们结婚46年了
We've seen the lows and we've seen the highs.
我们经历过低潮 也同样经历过高♥潮♥
What day was the high?
高♥潮♥的日子是什么时候
You two you're newlyweds you're in love.
你俩 这对新婚夫妇 你们还在爱河当中
God bless you you know nothing.
上帝保佑 你俩什么都不知道
And you two you're always fighting.
还有你俩 你俩总是吵架
And the reason you get so upset
你们会觉得伤心是因为
Is because you think there's something wrong with that.
你们以为你们的婚姻出现问题了
Look at us.
你看我俩
This is experience. this is wisdom.
这是经验 这是智慧
This is juicy.
这很多汁
You want some real marriage advice?
你们想要点实在的婚姻建议吗
I'm going to give you
我给你们当中的奥秘
There's going to be yelling.
总是会有大喊大叫的
There's going to be anger.
总是会有生气的时候的
Don't fight it... accept it.
别争了...接受吧
You love him. you hate him.
你爱他 你恨他
He disgusts you... look how he eats.
他让你恶心...你看他的吃相
You keep your head down and you plow through.
你就低着头 慢慢过去
Amen.
阿门
But marie you said "hate..."
但玛莉 你说"恨..."
How can hate have any place in a marriage?
在婚姻里怎么会有恨的位子
You make room.
给恨留点空间
There's going to be hate. hate is real.
总是会有憎恨的 恨是真实的
Marriage is real.
婚姻是真实的
We might fight but...
我俩可能会吵架 可...
We're okay with each other.
我们过的很好
And do you know why? we've endured.
你们知道为什么 我俩都在容忍♥
We have been through it all
我们什么都经历了
And now...
现在...
We're waiting for death.
我们只是在等死
Not that we're in a rush.
当然那还有一段时间
Fair enough.
很公平
That's a marriage.
这就是婚姻
To robert and amy.
致罗伯特和艾米
To ray and debra.
致雷和黛布拉
To marriage.
致婚姻
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表