剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
Who is he?
他到底是谁?
I told you he's a kid who used to hang around the office.
我说过了啊 我们以前在一起工作过
How come you never told me about him?
你怎么从来没跟我说过?
I don't know.
没想过
Just tell me is he your son?
老实说 他是不是你儿子?
What?!
什么?!
Oh marie!
玛丽!
We were just joking about that.
我们只是开玩笑罢了
Who was it frank?
怎么回事 弗兰克?
Harriet lichtmann?
哈里特·利特曼?
Oh come on!
什么啊!
Is this boy really sammy lichtmann
这孩子其实是叫山姆·利特曼吧
Your love child?
你的爱子?
Love child?!
爱子?
You're nuts lady!
你是疯子 女士!
Oh yeah?
是啊
You think I don't see he's bald?
你以为我没发觉他也是秃头么?
You missed brunch today.
你今天没吃早午餐
You missed a ham frank.
没吃火腿 弗兰克
And in 47 years of marriage
这47年的婚姻
You have never turned your back on pork!
我没见过一次你拒绝吃肉的!
Calm down marie.
冷静点 玛丽
What the hell is going on?!
这见什么鬼了?!
Nothing dad. it's just funny
没什么爸 只是有点好笑
That you had such an effect on this guy.
你对这人有这么大影响
I mean he's even saying that you were his mentor.
他居然说你是他人生导师
So?
所以呢?
"so." okay here we go.
"所以" 呵呵 听听这话
What's so funny? I can be very inspiring.
有什么好笑? 我也是很有思想的
Oh now he's inspiring okay.
好吧好吧 他现在开始思想了
Hey hey stop laughing you morons.
不准笑 你们这些白♥痴♥
All right sorry dad.
好吧 对不起 爸
No you're great you're great.
没错 你很棒 非常棒
You should tour the country
你应该周游列国
Spreading the frank barone gospel...
传播弗兰克·巴隆福音...
"close your mind and open your pants!"
"收起你的脑子 敞开你的裤子"
"hygiene and other wastes of time."
"如何更好地浪费时间"
"find yourself... just follow the smell."
"如何找到自我...只要顺着臭味就好"
You know what? we could make some money if he goes on tour...
你瞧 没准我们还能从中捞一票
Charge $10 to get in.
10美金入会
$20 to get out!
20美金出会!
Okay fellas I think that's enough.
大家别说啦 够了
It is sunday.
今天可是星期天
No no no it's fine.
没关系
You two are a real pair of jokers.
你们俩一搭一档简直是说相声的
I'm glad I came home for this!
我很高兴回家来能听你们这么说!
Marie I'm gonna have brunch at the lodge!
玛丽 我到俱乐部吃去!
You know why did I worry?
我担心什么?
Who else would sleep with him?
还有谁会跟这种人亲热?
So how are you?
怎么样啊?
Fine.
挺好啊
Yeah? you sure?
你确定?
What are you trying to kick things off here?
你打算开始了啊?
No.
没有
No I just wanted to talk to you.
只是想跟你谈谈
Oh I'm kind of reading.
哦 那我在看书
I just thought you and robert seemed a little upset today.
我觉得你跟罗伯特有点失落啊
Well no we weren't upset.
没有 我们没有
No? about your dad being so friendly with that sammy guy?
没有? 你♥爸♥对山姆这么好你们没感觉?
What do we got to be upset about?
我们干嘛要失落啊?
It was funny.
很好笑啊
"close your mind open your pants!"
"收起你的脑子 敞开你的裤子"
I just... I made that one up.
我现编的 简直太有才了
"we'll charge them 20..." that one we've done before.
"收他们20..." 这个以前用过
We've done that one.
以前用过
Oh and this whole thing doesn't bother you?
你没去东想西想?
No... look what are you looking for okay?
没有...你想说什么?
I-i know you like to think
我知道 你总以为
That I'm a lot more complicated than I seem
我应该比我看起来的复杂一点
But please trust me
不过相信我
Nothing much going on up there okay?
这里真的没什么东西
Really. see look listen.
看着 听听
There's very little in there.
里面就一点点东西
It's just a couple of golf balls knocking up into a pair of breasts.
就只有几个高尔夫球 撞着几个大胸部
That's it.
就只有这些了
So you know could you go analyze somebody else dr. quack
所以啊 你不如去分♥析♥别人吧 呱呱叫医生?
Cause I'm fine.
我很好
Okay. I'm sorry.
好吧 对不起
By the way what was that crap about mentoring?
顺便说一句 什么人生导师啊?
I mean you know how he mentored me and robert?
你知道他是怎么导我跟罗伯特的么?
He' say " quit being a baby and suck it up!"
他说 "别像个鼻涕虫 他妈的坚强"
That's right. "suck it up nancy!"
就这么说的 "他妈的坚强 娘娘腔"
Those were his great words of support
他就是这么导我们的
" get off your pity pot and act like a man!"
"别哭哭啼啼 像个男人好不好!"
I heard that when I was four
我四岁时跟我说的
The first time I fell off my bike.
那时我刚学自行车 掉下来了
You know maybe...
你看 可能...
And then he goes and he hugs this guy.
现在他居然拥抱这个人
What is he doing hugging this guy?
干嘛要抱?
You know when he hugged me?
你知道什么情况下他会抱我么?
The closest he ever came
最亲密的一次接触
Was when he wrapped his arms around me
就是他伸出手臂环着我
To drag me away from a cake he wanted
为了把我从他想吃的蛋糕前拖开
You know?
你能想象么?
And it was my birthday.
那天还是我生日
You know ray l...
雷 我...
He's hugging this guy! what the hell is that?!
他居然拥抱这个人! 什么鬼东西啊?!
ray? what?!
雷? 干嘛?!
you wanna have sex? no!
你想不想亲热一下? 不想!
Yes!
要的!
So mom did dad andlor the ham ever come back?
妈 那个拿着火腿的老爸有没有回来啊?
One came back inside the other.
一个在另一个肚皮里回来
You don't need to make me lunch marie.
午餐不用做我的了 玛丽
I'm taking sam to the lodge to meet the boys.
我跟山姆去俱乐部 带上孩子们
Frank wait.
弗兰克 等等
What do you want?
你要干嘛?
Amy and I think that you
我和艾米觉得
And ray and robert need to talk.
你该跟雷和罗伯特谈谈
Whoa whoa. no we don't.
慢着慢着 我们不需要
We never said that.
我们没说过
Yes you do.
是的 你们需要
You wanna talk about this whole sam situation.
你们想要谈谈这个山姆的事情
You wanna clear the air and get out your feelings.
你们需要说出你们的感受
Debra and I discussed it at the mall.
黛布拉跟我在商场的时候就商量好了
I hate that damn mall.
我讨厌该死的商场
Ray why don't you start
雷 要不你先开始吧
By telling your father some of the things
说说你昨晚上
You were telling me last night?
跟我说的事
you too robert. I don't need to.
你也是 罗伯特 我不需要
yes you do. no I don't.
不 你需要 不 不需要
Then why' you punch a hole in the headboard last night?
那你昨晚干嘛把床头板都打出洞了?
I thought I heard a mouse back there.
我以为那里有老鼠
It's a good idea robert.
这主意不错 罗伯特
Tell your father how he failed you.
告诉你们的父亲让你们有多失望
I don't wanna hear it. I'll be at the lodge.
我不想听 我要去俱乐部
No wait frank.
不行 等一下 弗兰克
What's troubling your sons
你儿子觉得很困惑
Is that it seems you're able to achieve
为什么你跟陌生人
A level of intimacy with a stranger
能够相处的这么好
That they so desperately...
你知道他们非常渴望...
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表