剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
This family is so negative and I'm sick of it!
这家人太消极了 我讨厌这样
It's not him. it's the photos.
不是他 是这些相片
It's you!
是你
And you!
还有你
And you and you and even you!
还有你 你 甚至你
You're losin' me man.
真搞不懂你了 老兄
All of you... you're giver-uppers and put-er-downers.
你们所有人 都是狗眼看人低
Ray where you going?
雷 你去哪儿
I know some sports people
我认识些运动员
And they do some modeling and have agents
他们也当模特也有经纪人
And I' like a second opinion.
我征求些其他意见
So you can all just stay here in your little suburban suburbia
你们最好呆在你们郊区的小地方
Where everything is in focus and nobody's head is cut off!
这里什么事都在焦内 没人的头被砍掉
Raymond really believes in me.
雷蒙德是真的相信我
What happened? what happened?
什么事 怎么拉
I don't know this man! I don't know this man!
我不认识这人了 我不认识这人了
Ooh you're flyin' in the cool jet!
哇 你简直是喷气式飞机的速度
Look out! look out!
当心 当心
You're under arrest!
你被捕了
What did I do?
我做什么拉
I tell you!
我来告诉你
you stole! what did I do?
你盗窃 我做了什么
You stole a little cool from the world
你从世上偷了一点帅气
Is what you did!
那就是你所做的
You stay! I go!
你别动 我动
You stay! I go!
你别动 我动
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表