剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
And explain the truancy laws in this county?
跟他解释一下本国的逃学法吗
Maybe drive him by the dock show him a couple bums?
或者载他去码头 看看那些流浪汉?
I'll go with you. where's the hamper?
我跟你一起去 铁锤在哪里
All right stop it.
够了 住手
Look we appreciate your medieval advice
我们很感谢你们古老的建议
But we'll do what needs to be done.
不过我们会做该做的事情
Michael is going to school tomorrow.
迈克尔明天会去上学的了
but if there's a problem... there's not gonna be a problem.
但还有个问题... 没有问题的
but if there is... there's not gonna be.
但如果有... 没有如果
But if there is...
但如果有...
not gonna. I won't be here
不会有 我不会在的
Cause I'm driving ally's class to their field trip tomorrow.
因为我明天要载艾丽跟她的同学去郊游
who's gonna get him out of bed?! I was thinking you.
那谁叫他起床啊 我想是你
What about my job?
那我的工作呢
This is part of your job.
那是你工作的一部分
I mean my real job.
我是说我真正的工作
Let's not fight.
咱们别吵了
Oh come on michael go to school!
拜托 迈克尔 上学了!
You're killin' me man!
你真是要我命啊 大哥!
how's it going? he's bustin' my hump.
怎样了 他在浪费我时间
You've got to do this okay? I'm gonna be late!
你来吧好吗 我要迟到了!
I got 10 kids waiting for me and I'm late.
十个小孩在等着我 而且我也迟到了
But I've got to finish two columns
我要写两个专栏
And interview george steinbrenner!
还要采访乔治·斯泰因布里纳(纽约扬基棒球队老板)
sorry ray I got to go. no no! you...
对不起 雷 我得走了 不! 你...
You come back here young lady!
给我回来 小靓妹!
Old lady!
死老太婆!
Who reminds me of my mom!
你让我想起我妈!
All right.
好吧
I didn't wanna do this
我也不愿意这样
But you leave me no choice.
是你逼我的
Oh great. the one day she does laundry.
很好 她洗了衣服的一天
Uh this is ray barone.
我是雷·巴罗内
I was supposed to come down
我今早本来要过去
And interview mr. steinbrenner this morning
采访斯泰因布里纳先生的
But unfortunately something's come up.
但很不幸的我手头刚好有点事
Kind of a... family tragedy.
类似那种...家庭悲剧
No no I was just wondering
不 我只是想问一下
Could we do this on the phone?
在电♥话♥里完成采访行吗
Yes I'll hold. thank you.
好的 我不挂电♥话♥ 谢谢
Well look who's up.
看看谁起床了啊
I'm hungry.
我饿了
Well breakfast time ended when the school bus left.
校车离开时早饭时间也结束了
So congratulations you get to stay home again today.
那么恭喜了 你今天又能呆在家里了
A couple of hours with daddy
跟爸爸呆几个小时
And you're gonna be begging to go back to school.
然后你就会求着回学校了
Hello.
你好
Oh hi. yeah hi mr. steinbrenner.
你好 你好 斯泰因布里纳先生
Yeah tragedy right.
是啊 人间悲剧
My... mother.
我的...妈妈
Yeah but uh
是的 不过
She'll pull through. she's a tough old broad.
她会康复的 她可是个坚强的老人
Anyway I know you're a busy man
我知道你很忙
And I just wanted to start by...
所以我想从...
Excuse me. excuse me one second sir.
不好意思 不好意思 等我一会儿 先生
No tv! no tv!
不许看电视!
No tv!
不许看电视!
Yeah. hello! sorry about that.
你好! 刚才不好意思
No I can do this. sure. yeah.
没事没事 我能做的
Um okay well mainly I wanted to start
好 主要呢 我想从...
By getting your feelings on revenue sharing.
你对收益共享的看法开始
No!
不!
Okay well that's a good point.
嗯 这点说的很好
And what about the smaller markets?
那比较小型的市场呢
You're not eating doughnuts okay?
你不可以吃面包圈 知道不
no doughnuts for you!
你不许吃!
L... yeah sorry.
不好意思
It's the kids yeah.
孩子的事
Kids I know.
孩子 我懂
Too bad you can't fire them.
不能随便就把他们解雇了
Although you probably have right? yeah.
你应该也有孩子了吧
Get down from there! stop it! hey...
给我下来 住手
Sit down! I will tell you when you are going to eat!
坐下 我会告诉你什么时候你能吃东西的
Oh. we're done?
结束访问?
Well... yeah. okay.
好...好吧
All right. thank you sir.
谢谢你 先生
Michael!
迈克尔!
Put it down. put it down.
给我放下 放下
You know what you just did?
你知道刚刚你做什么了吗
Do you know who that was on the phone?
你知道刚刚电♥话♥那头的是谁吗
no. it doesn't matter.
不知道 没关系
George steinbrenner!
乔治·斯泰因布里纳!
So none of this okay?
不许吃这个 知道吗
None of this captain sugar's chocolate-covered sugar for you!
不许吃这个什么糖衣船长巧克力!
You're hungry? all right if you're hungry here.
饿了? 好 饿了就吃这个
Here's what you're gonna eat.
这就是你能吃的东西
Fiber 100 all right?! yeah that's right.
纤维100分 知道吗 对了 就是这种
No fun stuff okay?
不许吃有趣的东西
No cartoons on the box for you you're...
不许吃盒子上有卡♥通♥的东西
You're getting two grandmas on a bike
你只许吃这种 有两个奶奶在单车上的这种
The kind of crap I have to eat every day.
这种我每天都要吃的垃圾
Yeah. yeah. no maze to chocolate land.
是的 没有巧克力迷宫
Yeah you can read about colon health.
不过你能看看肠道健康的文章
So dig in!
吃吧!
Here you go.
还有这些
Here's some delicious skim milk for you.
这是为你准备的脱脂牛奶
Welcome to my world.
欢迎进入我的生活
All right listen here's how i gonna go today
好了 听着 我今天的安排如下
No cartoons no video games
没有卡♥通♥ 没有电视游戏
No computer games no fun okay?
没有电脑游戏 不能玩乐 懂了吗
First you're gonna eat this wood.
首先 你要吃掉这些
Then you're gonna get your homework
然后你去把作业拿来
And you're gonna come downstairs to my office.
跟着到楼下我的办公室
It's study hall. that's right.
那里是自修室 没错
You're gonna work right in front of me
你要在我跟前做事
Where I can keep an eye on you you got that?
那样我才能盯着你 懂了吗
I don't have any homework.
我没有作业
Who do you think you're dealing with here huh?
你骗谁啊你? 哈?
I may seem stupid
我可能看上去很笨
But that's just to get your mother
但那样只是为了
To not ask me to do stuff okay?
让你妈别指使我做事
I know all the angles pal. I know all the excuses.
我知道所有戏码 兄弟 我知道所有的借口
If my dog shamski had eaten as much homework as I said
假如我的狗夏奇吃掉我做过的所有功课
He would have pooped the "encyclopedia britannica."
它已经变成大英百科全书了
All right?
好吗
So you just eat this
你就把这个吃掉
Then you're getting your homework
然后去拿作业
And you're coming downstairs.
然后下楼
I don't have any.
我没有作业
You're sticking' with that story huh?
还想骗我? 哈?
All right. well you know what?
好吧 你知道吗
You're just gonna come downstairs
那你就只是下楼
And you're gonna watch me work.
然后看着我工作
You think school is boring and meaningless
你觉得上学无聊没意义
Wait till you see what I do for a living.
那你就见识一下我是做什么来养活你的吧
Oh captain sugar. he's coming with me.
巧克力船长 他要来陪我
Hey look a prize!
看啊 中奖了
This is boring.
很无聊啊
That's right.
这就对了
Bet you wish you were back at school right now huh?
我猜你现在想立刻回学校了吧
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表