剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
And I think now
并且我觉得
You're trying to use this situation
你们现在正利用这个局势
To shut me out altogether.
打算一起把我排斥在外
Marie you think I have time to sit around
玛丽 你觉得我有时间坐在那
And come up with schemes to get you out of my life?
想着怎么去算计你 把你排斥在我们的生活之外?
Yeah ma come on. that's not all she does.
是的 妈妈 算了吧 她做的远不止这些
Sometimes she reads.
她有时还读书
Marie look. we are doing this
玛丽 听着 我们之所以这样做
Because this is what Ally wants.
是因为这是爱丽想要的
What Ally wants!
是爱丽想要的
Ever since we let her take on more responsibility
自从我们让她担当更多的责任后
She's blossomed.
她开朗多了
Like a chrysanthemum.
就像一朵菊花
She's more confident she's independent
她变得更加自信 更加独♥立♥
And she's happy.
并且她很开心
And isn't that what we all want...
难道我们不都是想要...
For Ally to be happy?
让爱丽开心吗
I guess.
我猜是的
So sweetie do you like babysitting?
亲爱的 你喜欢照顾小孩吗
Does it make you happy?
这让你感到开心吗
Yeah.
当然
But not for free.
但不是免费的
Ally you're killing me here.
爱丽 你这不是要我的命吗
Look at the napkin...
看这张餐巾...
I was working our way up to pony.
我把我们的计划一直写到了小马那里
All right. just stop it dad okay?
好了 停止吧 爸爸 好吗
Ally is happy and that's all we care about...
爱丽很开心 并且我大家都关心的就是...
Making ally happy.
让她开心
really? yes of course honey.
真的吗 是的 当然 亲爱的
Oh... because...
噢...因为...
Molly invited me over tonight and I kind of wanted to go
莫莉邀请我今晚过去 我也有点想去
But I told her I couldn't because I was babysitting.
但我告诉她我不能去因为我要照顾弟弟
Well honey you should do what makes you happy.
亲爱的 你应该做能让你感到快乐的事
so I can go to molly's? well what about the movies?
那么我可以去莫莉家? 那电影怎么办?
Sure honey you can go to molly's.
当然 亲爱的 你可以去莫莉家
Right daddy?
是不是 爸爸?
Yeah. we only care about your happiness.
是的 我们只在乎你的幸福
Great.
太好了
Oh and were you serious about the money?
噢 还有 钱的事是当真的吗
Cause I did do a lot of laundry.
因为我的确洗了很多衣服
Okay. oh. I only got a 20.
好的 噢 我只有20的大票
that's good. wait.
很好 等等
Here you go honey.
亲爱的 给你
Thank you grandpa!
谢谢爷爷
That's my girl.
那是我的姑娘
Well can we still go to the movies?
那么 我们还能去看电影吗
Okay Marie you win.
好了 玛丽 你赢了
You can babysit.
你可以带小孩了
Oh I' love to.
噢 我很乐意
But I can't.
但我不能
See I'm entertaining my dear friends Lee and Stan.
听着 我得去招待我亲爱的朋友 李还有斯坦
Come on Frank.
弗兰克 快来
Well well wait a minute
等一下
Dad what about you?
爸爸 你可以吗
Oh you can't afford me.
噢 你可请不起我
If you'll excuse me
请你们原谅
I'm gonna go see a movie with Amy
我要去和艾米看电影了
And then have no children.
并且没有小孩
There's no reason both of us shouldn't go to the movies.
没有道理我们俩都不能去看电影吧
Wait. yeah there's a reason right there.
等等 理由就在那里
That's one reason. yeah.
那就是其中的原因
This is my favorite part of babysitting.
这是我最喜欢的照顾小孩的部分
Hey. whoa. you're home early.
嘿 你这么早就回来了
Did you have fun at molly's?
在莫莉家玩得开心吗
Yeah. how are things here?
嗯 家里怎么样?
Any problem with the twins?
双胞胎没惹事吧?
No. they were great.
没有 他们很好
What time did they go down?
他们什么时候睡觉的?
About a half an hour ago.
大约半小时前
That's pretty late.
有点晚啊
What did you let them have chocolate or something?
你们给他们吃了巧克力之类的了?
No.
没有
yeah I did. you...
我给了 你...
I think she smelled the beer on my breath.
我猜她闻到了我嘴里的啤酒味
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表