剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
Amy this roast is so tasty.
艾米 你烤的真好吃
Yes honey it is delicious.
是啊 亲爱的 真是美味极了
Thanks.
谢谢
Robert made the police blotter this week.
罗伯特这个礼拜上"警讯"了
Wow! what went down man?
哇 出什么大事了
A shootout with some smack- and crackheads?
和吸毒的小混混枪战了?
No no nothing so exciting.
没什么大不了的
It just said "mailbox defaced.
只是"邮箱被弄坏
Unit responded."
警方出动"
He was the unit.
他就是警方
You know Robert I've always wanted to ask you something.
罗伯特 我一直想问你个事儿
What is that sir?
您想问什么
Why do you touch your food to your chin
为什么你把食物放到嘴里前
Before you put it in your mouth?
总要先去碰下巴呢
dad! no it's okay Amy.
爸爸! 艾米 没关系
You know I noticed that too.
其实我也注意到了
Why do you do that Robert?
罗伯特 你为什么要这么做呢
It's... it's nothing. it's just a little habit of mine that's all.
不为什么 就是我的一个小习惯而已
Yeah he hardly ever does it.
是的 他也不是老那样
Eh that's all right.
没什么
Every family has their oddball.
每个家庭都会有个怪胎
With us it's mom.
像我们家 就是老妈了
But why do you do it?
但是你为什么要这么做呢
Are you using your chin to test the temperature of your food?
你是在用下巴测试食物的温度是否合适么
Oh that's silly Hank.
汉克 那样多傻啊
He' have a big red mark on his chin every time the food was too hot.
那样的话每次吃到热的东西他的下巴就会被烫红了
That's true.
那倒是
So it's not that?
所以不是这个原因了
That's where his mouth was when he got here.
其实他的嘴巴原本是长在那个位置的
he's still growing.
现在还在继续移位呢
How's everybody like the sweet potatoes?
大家觉得红薯怎么样
Hey you' better get 'em before I eat 'em all up.
再不吃可都被我吃完了
Cuckoo. cuckoo.
疯子 疯子
Peter stop.
彼特 别这样
I don't think it's cuckoo at all.
我认为这没什么不正常
May I have a napkin please?
麻烦给我纸巾
I always thought that that chin thing was just a nervous habit.
我一直认为碰下巴那个习惯只是紧张时的反应
What did he have to be nervous about last night?
他昨晚没什么可紧张的啊
We were having dinner with my family.
只是和我家人吃饭而已
By the way
还有啊
It's not just your family that stresses him out.
不止是你的家庭令他紧张
What all of a sudden you got a problem with my family?
你怎么突然对我的家庭有意见了
All I'm saying is that
我只是说
Robert barone has plenty of reasons
罗伯特有很多令他紧张的原因
To develop a nervous habit or two.
导致他产生一两个紧张时做的特定小动作
On top of everything else he's a policeman.
首先 他是个警♥察♥
The chin thing is clearly a manifestation of stress.
这个碰下巴的动作只是个有压力的表现形式而已
What?
看什么看
I took behavioral psychology in college.
我大学时学过行为心理学
So you think there's anything I can do?
那你觉得我能做点儿什么呢
Well I don't know if you can fix him
我不确定你能改变他
But anything you can do to make him less stressed
但是你可以试着给他减压
I'm sure that couldn't hurt.
这么做也不会伤害谁
Why don't you get one of those funnels that dogs wear around their neck
你不如直接给他戴狗戴在脖子上的那种大漏斗
And just throw the food in there?
直接把食物扔进去就得了
Amy let's go in there.
艾米 我们进去说
What? I'm trying to help my sister-in-law
我这是在帮嫂子呢
Who married a man with stinkeroo feet
这个不小心嫁了个有臭脚丫和下巴怪癖的男人
And a chin disorder.
的倒霉女人
hey. hello.
嘿 回来啦
How are you?
怎么样
How was your day yogi?
今天怎么样 我的大熊熊
Good. pretty quiet. hit a little traffic coming home.
挺好 没什么事儿 就是回来的时候堵了点
Oh I'm sorry. you hate traffic.
你最讨厌堵车了
Oh that's okay.
没什么的
Ooh what smells great?
什么这么香
Well it just might be your favorite food.
做了点你最爱吃的
Ribs fra diavolo?
意式牛扒
Rib steak and mashed potatoes...
带骨牛扒和土豆泥
And bacon and a key-lime pie.
还有熏肉和柠檬派
Is my mom here?
我妈来了?
No just me and you
没 就我们俩
And nobody's mom or dad or brother.
没有家长和任何兄弟姐妹
Wow. here let me help you. I'll set the table.
哇 好 那我帮你把桌子铺好
No no I want you to sit.
不用 不用 你坐就好
You just relax because you've got a big meal ahead of you
你现在就放松 因为有大餐等着你
And after that...
然后...
Well if I' known this was waiting for me
早知道有这好事等我
I would've driven home with the siren on.
我就拉着警笛冲回来了
Well I know your job can be very stressful
我知道你的工作有时压力很大
So I wanna help reduce the stress.
所以我要帮你减压
Well then very nice.
喔 真好
I've been on the force for 27 years so I'm used to stress.
我已经当了27年警♥察♥ 已经习惯这种压力了
And you know my motto
我的名言是
Don't be afraid to pull the trigger...
带着微笑
On your smile.
扣动扳机
I love that motto.
我喜欢这话
I know. me too.
我也是
You all right?
你没事吧
Yeah. what do you mean?
没事啊 怎么
Nothing.
没什么
Is something wrong?
有什么不对的么
What?
怎么
Well you were touching food to your chin.
你又用食物去碰下巴了
Excuse me?
你说什么
You're doing it again.
你又那样了
Look I'm sorry but I thought you did that because of stress.
对不起 我以为你是感觉有压力的时候才这样的
Are you stressed? it's okay if you're stressed.
你现在感觉有压力么 因为有压力也没关系
I just wanna know if you're stressed. are you stressed?
我就是想知道你是不是有压力 你有压力么
Maybe a little bit now.
现在开始有点了
Why are you bugging me about this?
你为什么盯着我这事儿
Nobody's bugging you sweetie. we all just wanna help.
没人盯着你 亲爱的 我们都想帮你
What? what do you mean "we all"? who's "we"?
什么 你说"我们" "我们"都有谁
Nobody. just some of us were talking.
没别人 就是我们说起来了
Who was talking? who's the "some of us" who were talking?
和谁说起来了 和谁
It was just me and Ray...
就是我和雷
Ray?
雷?
...and Debra. - Debra?
还有黛布拉 -黛布拉
Debra was talking about me? what was she saying?
黛布拉谈论我了 她说我什么了
Wait why does Debra bother you more than Ray?
等等 你干嘛在乎黛布拉说什么而不是雷说什么
You know you care way too much about her opinion.
你太在乎她的想法了
What I care about is you traveling the countryside going
我在乎的是你满世界的嚷嚷
"who has a cure for my husband the loon?"
谁知道怎么治好我老公那个大笨蛋
I was just trying to help.
我只是想帮你
I don't need any help.
我不需要帮忙
But wouldn't it be good to finally
可是改正小毛病不好么
Deal with your little chin problem?
你那个碰下巴的小毛病
Oh problem I see. so now I have a problem?
毛病 你觉得我有毛病
Was that the verdict in Ray and Debra's kangaroo court?
这就是雷和黛布拉的狗屁结论么
Robert please...
罗伯特 别这样
You think I have a problem?
你觉得我有毛病
Well you know what? maybe...
我告诉你 其实
Maybe you have the problem uh missy.
你才有毛病呢 小妞
That's right. what about...
是的 比如说
What about the way you eat huh?
你吃东西的方式
I don't eat like that. oh yes.
我才不是那样吃呢 你就是
Yes you do eat like that. and... and...
你就是那样吃东西 还有
And you walk funny.
你走路的姿势也很怪
Hi I'm Amy.
你好 我是艾米
Robert!
罗伯特!
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表