剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
But if you think about it
但是如果你想一想
Everything we do happens right in front of her.
我们随便什么事都是正好在她面前发生的
Are we terrible parents?
我们是很糟糕的父母吗
Probably.
也许是
But you know what?
但你知道吗
I mean how bad could we be? look.
我是说 我们究竟有多糟糕? 看
Look at her. she did great.
看 她就做得很好
She took care of everything.
她把每一件事都做得很好
We must be doing something right.
我们一定还是做对了一些事的
We raised a kid who's raising the rest of the kids.
我们养大了一个孩子 她会去照顾我们其他的孩子
I'm not sure that's how it's supposed to be.
我不敢确定本来就该是这样的
would you like another pancake daddy? yeah I'm starving.
爸爸 你还要煎饼吗 嗯 我正饿着呢
I made you a football.
我给你做了个足球
You're like an artist... a pancake artist.
你就像个艺术家...做煎饼的艺术家
That's the kind of art that daddy appreciates.
这正是爸爸欣赏的艺术
I like doing this stuff.
我喜欢做这些事
Is there anything else I could do?
还有什么我可以做的吗?
You mean you wanna do more stuff around the house?
你是说你想在家做更多的事?
Sure. it was fun.
是啊 这很有趣
Of course it's fun.
当然有趣啦
It's fun to help mommy.
帮妈妈做事是很有趣的
Listen I mean I would be thrilled
听着 我想说 我会很高兴
To get some more help around here.
要是你能来帮我
There's cleaning and laundry and...
要做清洁 洗衣服 还有...
Cooking.
做饭
Well maybe some time when you guys go out
也许有一天你们俩都出去了
I can babysit for real.
我就可以真正地做一次保姆来照顾弟弟了
Oh I don't know honey.
亲爱的 我不清楚是否可以
You said I did a good job with the boys.
你说过我把他们都照顾得很好啊
It's true right?
这倒是真的 不是吗
Twins alive house... house not on fire
双胞胎还活着 房♥子...房♥子也没着火
Pancakes in stomach.
煎饼也到肚子里了
Well a lot of girls her age do babysit.
许多她这个年纪的女孩子都在带小孩
And cook.
还有做饭
In some countries
在一些国家
She' be married and running her own farm.
她已经结婚 并有了自己的家庭
I don't know.
我还是不确定
It still makes me a little nervous.
这还是会让我有点不安
Yeah. you know to tell you the truth honey
你知道吗 亲爱的 说实话
When it comes to babysitting
说到带孩子
We kinda leave that up to grandma.
我们更愿意让你奶奶干这事
You know what honey?
亲爱的 你知道吗
Why don't you babysit for us tomorrow?
为什么你不明天就帮我们带孩子呢
I can babysit?! wait wait wait. no no.
我可以看小孩?! 等一下 不 不
you can babysit! yes!
你可以 太好了
Boys mom and dad say I'm in charge of you!
孩子们 妈妈和爸爸说你们现在归我管了
Okay but wait a minute now.
很好 但是等一下
You're not cutting my mother out entirely.
你并不能完全地阻止妈妈过来帮忙
This could be the beginning.
这只是一个开始
No no. no no listen.
不 不 不 不 听着
You wanted Ally to help.
你想让爱丽来帮忙
No no no. I just like pancakes.
不 不 不 我只是要煎饼
You said it... Ally is growing up.
你说过的...爱丽已经长大了
She's mature she's responsible
她成熟负责
She wants to help out.
她想要帮忙
Okay. all right. but my mother...
好吧 很好 但是妈妈...
It's the perfect system...
这会是最有效的体制...
Ally will be helping me a lot.
爱丽会帮上我很多
W-wait a minute.
等...等一下
Goodbye Marie.
再见 玛丽
So did you tell ma that Ally's gonna babysit tonight?
那么你告诉妈妈今晚是爱丽来带小孩了吗?
No. what are you stupid?
没有 你是蠢还是怎么?
Ally what do you say if grandma calls tonight?
爱丽 要是奶奶今晚打电♥话♥来你怎么说?
You're in the bathroom.
你在上厕所
Attagirl.
贴心的好孩子
How about that grilled cheese?
那个烤奶酪味道如何?
Isn't that great grilled cheese?
难道不是很棒吗?
It's amazing.
太棒了
I'm telling you Ray she's great at that griddle.
雷 我跟你说 她很擅长使用烤盘
You know Ally we're gonna sell
爱丽 你知道吗
A whole line of griddles with your face on 'em.
我们要在烤盘上印上你的脸 然后大卖♥♥特卖♥♥
What's she got going today?
她今天做了什么?
Grilled cheese.
烤奶酪
I'm in.
我来了
Throw some ham on one of them.
在烤奶酪上加点火腿
Hey what are you doin'
嘿 你干什么?
Don't worry I'll give you half of mine.
别担心 我等下会把我的分一半给你的
all right. sucker.
好吧 傻蛋
Amy says we should just meet her at the movie theater.
艾米让我们在电影院和她碰头
Hey Debra look at you.
嘿 黛布拉 看看你
What?
什么?
Oh nothing. it's just...
没什么 就是...
Iook at you. you're lookin' good.
看看你 你看上去很不错
Oh. well thank you robert.
噢 谢谢你 罗伯特
What are you doing?
你干嘛呢?
No. I'm just saying she's looking good
没干什么 我只是说她看上去很不错
You know all glowy and happy.
你也看得出 她看上去神清气爽的
Yeah yeah you are looking good.
是啊 你看上去很棒
Well what's going on?
发生了什么?
Nothing. I don't know.
没什么 我不知道
I just feel good. I don't know what it is.
我只是觉得很开心 我不知道是因为什么.
Oh Ally.
噢 爱丽
Ally honey...
爱丽 亲爱的...
You dropped a sock.
你漏掉了一只袜子
You might wanna get the boys started on bedtime.
你可能要让孩子们准备上♥床♥睡觉了
Okay mommy.
好的 妈妈
Michael Geoffrey pajamas!
迈克尔 杰弗里 换上睡衣睡裤
Hey Ally sweetie
嘿 爱丽 亲爱的
I think my grilled cheese is burning.
我觉得我的烙饼可能要烤焦了
Okay grandpa.
知道了 爷爷
While you're at it
既然你在那
How about one more for the old man?
再为老人家多拿一块怎么样?
Okay daddy.
好的 爸爸
And one more for the handsome man.
再给帅哥多拿一块
Well thank you dad but you should have one too.
谢谢你 爸爸 但是你也该再吃一块的
Sorry dad. you're the handsome man.
对不起 爸爸 你是帅哥
You know what makes this sandwich so great?
你知道是什么让这个三明治如此好吃吗
It doesn't come with a side of Marie.
因为这里面的馅不是玛丽做的
Frank.
弗兰克
Somebody screwed up your order.
有人要毁了你的点餐了
Frank what are you doing?
弗兰克 你在干什么?
Lee and Stan are coming over for dinner
李和斯坦半小时后
In a half an hour.
会过来吃晚饭
I'm loosening up.
我在热身
Hey ma would you like Ally to make you
嘿 妈妈 你要不要让爱丽
One of these grilled-cheese sandwiches?
给你做一个烤奶酪三明治尝尝?
I swear they're the best I ever ta...
我保证 这是我吃过的最棒的...
All right. that's enough.
好了 够了
Oh honey
噢 亲爱的
You're doing that all wrong.
你完全弄错了
Let grandma show you how to do that.
让奶奶教你怎么做
Hey butt out. she's busy.
嘿 别管闲事 她正忙着呢
Fine. we have to go anyway.
好吧 我们也要回去了
I don't wanna be late for Lee and Stan.
我可不想让李和斯坦吃闭门羹
Oh yeah. mom and dad
爸爸妈妈
You guys should probably get going too.
你们也该走了
Oh yeah Ray. you know she's right.
是啊 雷 她说得对
Come on. we've got to be there by 8:00.
快点 我们要在8点钟的时候赶到那
Wait.
等等
You're all going out?
你们都要出去?
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表