剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
Hey guys come on settle...
孩子们 拜托 安静点...
who told you you could have those?
谁跟你说可以玩这个的
Put those back.
给我放回去
Settle down! Ray can you help me?
静一静! 雷 帮我一下
Hey hey hey hey hey hey! Listen!
嘿嘿嘿! 给我听好了!
Bye.
再见
Ray?
雷?
What?
咋了
Where are you going? I told you yesterday
你去哪儿 我昨天跟你说了
I was going to pick out paint colors for the bedroom today.
我今天要去给卧室的墙漆选颜色
I told you I wanted to go golfing.
我也告诉过你 我要去打高尔夫球啊
Yeah and I said "Too bad."
是啊 可接着我说了"太糟了"
I thought that meant for you.
我还以为你是说你自己
Ray I'm going to the hardware store.
雷 我得去五金店了
You only have to watch the boys 'cause Ally's at Molly's.
因为艾莉在莫莉家 你只用照看双胞胎就行了
I'll spend the whole day with them tomorrow okay? I promise.
我明天陪他们一整天 行了吧 我发誓
I'll skip church okay?
我甚至不去做礼拜 行吧
I'll give my kids the time I normally reserve for the Lord.
我会把通常侍奉上帝的时间都奉献给孩子们
Do you want to be any part of their childhood memories?
你难道就不想成为他们童年回忆的一部分吗
"Childhood memories." Come on.
又是"童年回忆" 拜托
Ask them about their trip to Disney World...
问问他们的迪斯尼世界之旅
They don't even remember it. They were three.
他们都不记得了 他们那时才三岁
Tiger Woods could hit a ball 200 yards when he was three.
泰格·伍兹(高尔夫巨星)三岁时能击球200码
Okay Ray. Go ahead you go golfing.
行行 雷 去吧 去玩你的高尔夫吧
I'll drag them around with me all day.
我来带他们一整天
I'm sure they'll have a wonderful time looking at paint samples.
我敢肯定他们看墙漆样品一整天会很开心
There you go.
这就对啦
You put those golf clubs down
你给我把高尔夫球棍放下
spend some time with your kids
花点时间陪陪孩子们
and create some damn memories!
创造点该死的童年回忆
All right!
行啦!
Maybe you should worry about the memories
也许你该担心下
I'm gonna have of you.
我那些关于你的回忆
You should have told me you were picking up paint samples.
你本该告诉我你在挑墙漆颜色
I could have gone with you.
我可以跟你一起去
Oh what was I thinking?
我当时在想什么呀
Well no matter. Sit down sweetheart.
没事的 坐下 心肝
You know when I heard that you were looking
要知道 当我一听说
for new colors for the bedroom
你在替卧室挑新的颜色时
I brought over my own samples.
我把我的样品找出来了
This is from when paint was good.
这些都是上等的好漆
You know Marie I think I already found something I like.
玛莉 我觉得我已经找到自己喜欢的了
Yes but you have to consider all your options.
是啊 可你得把你所有的选择都考虑进去
That's true there Debra.
那话没错 黛布拉
You've gotta choose carefully when it's something
当你得看着那玩意儿度过余生的时候
you're gonna be looking at for the rest of your life.
你真的得仔细挑挑
All right. That concludes our Super Special Daddy Day.
好啦 这就是我们的超级特别老爸日
Who do we love? Daddy!
我们最爱谁 老爸
That's me.
正是在下
That's great!
太棒了
It looks like you boys had fun.
看上去你们玩得很开心
We went to Daddy's golf course.
我们去了老爸的高尔夫球场
Daddy's golf course?
老爸的高尔夫球场?
Well I played like I owned the place.
我在那儿玩得好像那地方是我家一样
Why are you all wet?
你怎么全身都湿了
Oh yeah I let them play in the sand trap
是啊 我让他们在沙坑里玩
and then I hit some balls into the little creek
我把球打到小溪里去
so they could go get them and rinse off.
好让他们去捡出来洗干净
You what?
你说什么
Yeah it was great.
是啊 超棒
It was like an underwater Easter-egg hunt.
就像水中版的寻找复活节彩蛋一样
Aw they loved it.
他们非常喜欢
Boys go upstairs and change.
孩子们 上楼换衣服去
Oh boy.
喔 乖乖
So what's Super Special Daddy
超级特别老爸的
getting for Super Special Supper?
超级特别晚餐是什么
This was supposed to be the kids' day
这本该是孩子的假日
and you dragged them around the golf course?
可你却拉着他们去了高尔夫球场?
What are you talking about? They had a great time.
你在说啥呢 他们玩得很开心啊
I thought the whole point was for me and the kids
我以为整件事就是
to spend some time together and have fun huh?
让我跟孩子们在一起玩得开心 不是吗
Like when Dad used to take me and Robert
就好比当年老爸带着我和罗伯特
to the lodge instead of the playground.
去俱乐部而不是去游乐场
You took my babies to your disgusting lodge?
你带着我的宝贝去你恶心的俱乐部玩?
Never happened. I don't know what he's talking about.
从来没有 我不知道他在胡说些啥
Oh what? It was fun...
咋了 那时的确很开心啊...
collecting bottle caps and learning how to play pool.
搜集瓶盖啦 学玩撞球啦
Dad remember you would get a beer
爸 你还记得你喝啤酒时
and you' let me and Robert suck the foam off the top of it?
让我和罗伯特吸掉罐头上的泡沫吗
You let my Raymond have beer?
你让我家雷蒙德喝啤酒?
Made a man out of him!
让他有点男子汉气概!
Almost.
差点成功
What? No big deal.
怎么了 没什么大不了的
This is your defense... him?
他就是你自辩的藉口?
Yeah.
是啊
We were happy 'cause we were with our dad.
我们很开心因为是跟老爸在一起
And that's why the boys had a good time.
这也真是孩子们玩得开心的原因
Doing what you want to do.
让他们干♥你♥想玩的
The boys had fun.
孩子们很开心
To quote them "Ya-hoo."
用他们的话来说 "呀-呼"
They did seem happy.
他们看上去的确很开心
Next time give them some beer.
下次 让他们喝点啤酒
Look you said you should create some childhood memories.
听着 你说我该创造点童年回忆
I think we made a whole bunch of good ones today.
我认为我们今天有好多美好回忆啊
I agree with Raymond.
我赞同雷蒙德说的
Well you know they did seem like they had a good time.
好吧 他们看上去似乎的确玩得很开心
So okay you're right.
那好吧 你是对的
Thank you.
谢谢
And I had a great time too.
我也玩得很开心
Hey Ray remember at the lodge
雷 还记得在俱乐部里
when the guys tried to get you to smoke a cigarette
有个人想教你抽烟
and you swallowed it?
你却咽了下去?
You threw up funny.
你吐得一塌糊涂
Oh boy those kids really wore me out today.
乖乖 今天这些孩子真把我累坏了
I've probably got just enough strength
我可能只剩下做♥爱♥的力气了
to make love and that's it.
其他力气都没了
How you doin'
意下如何啊
So you really spent the whole day
说起来你真的和孩子们
on the golf course with the kids?
在高尔夫球场玩了一整天?
Wait a minute. Didn't I already win this argument?
慢着 我不是已经赢了这次争论了吗
I know but it's just...
我知道 只是...
I don't know.
我也不知道
It seemed like you had such a good time together.
看上去你们真的是玩得很开心
You told me to.
你要我这样做的
Well what about me?
那我呢
What do you mean?
你这话什么意思
You can have a good time with them every day if you want.
只要你愿意 你每天都能跟他们玩得开心
Do it tomorrow.
明天就玩
I can go golfing without the noise you know.
我就可以在没人吵我的时候玩高尔夫球了
I didn't want to say anything
我不是想抱怨什么
but they cost me like four strokes.
不过他们把我折腾得差点脑中风
Not me and them.
不是我和他们
Me and you.
我跟你
What?
什么
I mean you can have such a fun time with the kids.
我是说 你可以跟孩子们玩得这么开心
Why can't you have fun with me?
为什么就不能跟我玩呢
I was just trying to have fun with you.
我正打算跟你玩呢
You were trying to have sex with me.
你是打算跟我做♥爱♥
Sex is fun.
做♥爱♥很好玩啊
Especially with me 'cause I whistle.
特别是跟我 因为我还吹口哨
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表