剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
And then I'll just be home... waiting.
我会在家一直等你
You know what Debra?
黛布拉 知道吗
Your wife's a nag.
你老婆真是唠叨
Wow I'm tired.
我好累
Yeah you must be yeah.
是啊 你肯定会累 那是一定的
Next time you should tell the guys
下一次 你最好告诉你的那些朋友
"go easy on the up-tempo numbers."
"唱高音时放松点"
Hey I worked hard today.
我辛苦地工作了一整天
You just happened to come in
你只是碰巧进来看到
When we were singing and drinking.
我们在喝酒唱歌♥
I understand.
我明白
It's gotta be exhausting entertaining the troops...
要把一群从内战时期来的家伙逗乐
From the civil war.
的确够呛
You know Ray you were welcome to join us.
雷 你知道 我们随时欢迎你加入我们
I was?!
我可以吗
You mean I could have hung out with Max and Albert
你是说我和麦克斯还有艾伯特一起闲逛
And rip van gassy?
然后一起放屁?
I like them
我喜欢他们
And I like helping them out.
而且我喜欢帮助他们
Why does this bother you so much?
为什么你会这么烦这事
It doesn't bother me.
我没烦心
If that's how you wanna enjoy your twilight years go ahead.
如果你想继续享受你的"夕阳红" 请便吧
You are so immature.
你真是太幼稚了
you make fun of them for being old. they made fun of me.
你在取笑他们年纪大 他们也取笑我来着
Yeah. I hope you're as charming as they are when you're their age.
好的 我希望你在他们那个年纪也能像他们一样富有魅力
I can be that charming right now.
我现在就能像那样有魅力
You know what Ray?
雷 你知道吗
At least those guys are appreciative of what I do.
至少那些老伙计们都十分欣赏我所做的
And I'll tell ya
我还想告诉你
It's very nice
当有人时不时地关注着自己
Having somebody be a little attentive once in a while.
这种感觉还是不错的
oh come on. no!
噢 得了吧 不
I mean those guys compliment me on my ideas
我是说他们对我的想法给予肯定
And tell me how great I'm doin'
并且告诉我所做的事是多么了不起
They're completely grateful to have me around.
对于我能在他们身边 他们充满感激
And you know what?
你知道吗
I bet those gentlemen could teach you a thing or two.
我敢肯定那些绅士定能教会你一些事
Like what how to wear my pants up high?
比如呢 怎样把我的裤子穿得高一点?
All right that's enough jokes Ray.
好了 雷 玩笑适可而止吧
Yeah. grow hair out of my ears.
恩 长出满耳朵的耳毛
Enough Ray.
雷 够了
Drive with my blinker on.
开着转向指示灯开车前进
Ray!
雷
Okay. sorry.
好吧 对不起
yell at a squirrel. oh!
对着松鼠大叫 噢
Reuse a tea bag.
用已经用过的茶袋
Listen uh...
听我说
I just want you to know that uh...
我只是想让你知道
I heard what you said last night
我听了昨晚你所说的
About you know being appreciated
你知道的 关于被别人欣赏
And I'm sorry... sorry for all the dumb jokes.
我为我那些愚蠢的玩笑感到抱歉
I think it's nice what you're doing with the old guys.
我觉得你现在对那些老人做的事很不错
Well thanks honey.
噢 亲爱的 谢谢
That's refreshing.
你的话让我耳目一新
Okay I'm going to the lodge.
好了 我要去俱乐部了
now? yeah. I've still got some work to do
现在吗 是的 我还有一些事要做
And the computer's coming today.
电脑今天就到了
Oh well you' better get down there.
哦 很好 你最好赶去那里
They're probably sitting in front of it
他们可能已经坐在前面
Waiting for "mannix" to come on.
等待着"曼尼克斯"的到来
Sorry.
对不起
Sorry. it's nice. it's nice what you're doing.
对不起 这很不错 你所做的很棒
Okay. thanks. I'll see you later.
谢谢 过会儿见
Bye-bye.
再见
Hello Raymond dear.
亲爱的雷蒙德
Do you have a moment?
你现在有空吗
Not really. I'm kind of swamped.
没有 我现在忙着呢
This won't take long.
这不会耽误你太久的
Hello Raymond.
你好 雷蒙德
Hi. hi Hilda. miss Pechi miss Lopman.
你好 希尔达 派奇夫人 罗曼夫人
Hello Raymond.
你好 雷蒙德
Is Debra home?
黛布拉在家吗
I said I' handle this Hilda.
希尔达 我说过这事由我来处理
Raymond is Debra around?
雷蒙德 黛布拉在吗
We need to talk with her.
我们得和她谈谈
Actually she just went down to the lodge.
事实上 她刚刚去俱乐部了
What?
什么?
What's the matter?
怎么了?
I have to tell you
我不得不告诉你
That we find this whole situation
我们发现
A little troubling.
整个形势有点不对劲
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
You were all for this situation.
是你们促成局势形成的啊
Your wife is out of control.
你妻子简直失去控制了
Hilda.
希尔达
Raymond I think you should suggest to Debra
雷蒙德 我觉得你可以建议下黛布拉
That she doesn't need to go to the lodge anymore.
她以后都不必去俱乐部了
What do you mean ma?
妈妈 你在说什么呢
She's doing great
她做得很好
And the guys love her down there.
那儿的所有人都喜欢她
Of course they do!
他们当然喜欢她
There's something quite inappropriate
像她那样一个女孩
About a girl like her
整天和一群男人混在一起
Parading around in front of a group of men.
有点不合适
It's shameful.
这是可耻的
Hilda maybe you should wait in the car.
希尔达 或许你可以在车里等我
Ma Debra likes her job
妈妈 黛布拉喜欢她的工作
And she said it's been good for her.
她说这对她来说是有好处的
It's not right.
那是错的
Debra's having an influence on the men.
黛布拉影响着他们
Albert comes home and all I hear is
艾伯特回到家后 就一直在说
"why can't you fix yourself up like Debra?"
"为什么你不能打扮地像黛布拉一样呢?"
I can't compete with that.
我根本没办法做到的
Debra's under 60.
黛布拉还不到60岁
That's right.
说的很对
Suddenly my Artie has all this pent-up energy.
我们家的阿蒂那些被压抑的情感突然间就爆发了
Won't leave me alone.
他不会让我歇着
He's pinching making kissing noises...
他掐人 制♥造♥接吻的噪音
I can't get mixed up in that nonsense.
在那种噪音里 我一点也不习惯
Okay. all right.
好的 很对
All right.
很好
Raymond you know that I love Debra.
雷蒙德 你知道我是爱黛布拉的
But I have to tell you
但我不得不告诉你
Around men she has an air.
在男人身边 她总是有着一种姿态
An air?
一种姿态?
You know...
你知道的...
All right!
够了
First of all I don't know what you're talking about.
首先 我不知道你在说什么
Second of all don't do that.
其次 不要做那种动作
Hey Ray.
嘿 雷
Oh hey.
嘿
Shouldn't you be at the lodge with the rest of them?
你难道不应该是在俱乐部里和他们待在一起的吗
What's with you?
你想说什么?
Mom's bridge club apparently is a little upset
妈妈的桥牌俱乐部显然对黛布拉的工作
Over debra working for you guys.
有些不满
She's a floozy.
她是个荡♥妇♥
Aw come on.
噢 少来了
She just does some paperwork for us.
她只是为我们做一些文书工作
She's got my joe gobbling heart pills.
她使得我的乔大量吞服治心脏病的药
Your husband's gobbling heart pills
你丈夫大量吞服那些药
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表