剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
He thought I was a tree.
他以为我是棵树呢
Here we go.
菜来啦
How's the bird?
那鸟怎么样啦
Oh, I took care of it.
噢 我搞定它了
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
You know...
你知道...
You killed the bird?
你把鸟儿杀了?
Well, I had to put it out of its misery.
呃 我帮助它结束了痛苦
You mean you actually put it to death?
你说你弄死那鸟了
It was very quick.
很快的
How could you do that?
你怎么能那么做
Oh, she's very good at it.
噢 她很在行的
You've done this before?
你们以前也这样
Sure. all the time.
当然 总这样
Well, only when they hit the house.
呃 只有那些撞屋子上的
If birds keep flyin' into your house,
我觉得如果老是有鸟儿这样
You gotta warn them somehow.
你们应该搞个警示牌什么的
Maybe we should just cover the house with mattresses,
我们应该用床垫把屋子围起来
So the birds bounce off.
然后鸟就会反弹回去了
You makin' fun of me, cocoa puffs?
你是在嘲笑我吗 傻瓜
Okay. all right. let's all take a deep breath and try to remember
行啦 我们深呼吸一下 告诉自己
That the bird is in a better place...
那鸟儿已经到了一个更好的地方了
Birdie heaven,
鸟儿天堂
Where the seed is free,
哪里到处都有草籽
And every bird gets a worm...
每只鸟儿都有虫吃
Not just the early ones.
不光是早起的
She should take you into the kitchen.
她应该把你拎厨房♥去
Excuse me, but how do you know the bird couldn't be saved?
抱歉 你是怎么知道那鸟儿没救了
I mean, you're not a veterinarian.
我是说 你们难道没有兽医吗
No, but I have lived in the country my whole life.
不 但我从小就是在乡下长大的
Mom grew up on a farm.
妈妈是在农场上长大的
I bet the chickens slept with one eye open.
我打赌 那里的鸡睡觉都睁着只眼
It's funny, isn't it, mother,
太有趣了 不是吗 老太婆
How city folk react to this type of thing?
城里人对这有点大惊小怪了
That poor bird was innocently flying around.
那鸟什么都没干 就在这边飞飞而已
You kill it, you don't even seem to care.
你们就宰了它 你们还一点都不在乎
It's not that we don't care, Marie.
不是我们不在乎 玛丽
It's just, out here,
只是在这儿
There are animals all around us,
我们周围到处都是动物
And sometimes you do what has to be done.
你有时候都不得不这样
Yes, like when a rodent gets into the root cellar,
是啊 比如一只老鼠钻进了地窖
You don't want to bang it with a shovel...
你其实也不想拿铁锹打它...
But you do.
但又不得不
Bong!
嘭!
You got no right to go around
你们有什么权利
Bumpin' off god's creatures willy-nilly.
到处残杀上帝的造物
Well, let's remember, frank, god did say,
呃 我记得上帝也说
"let man have dominion over the fish of the sea,
"让人主宰海里的鱼
And the fowl of the air,
天上的鸟
And every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."
还有地上爬的动物"
You creepeth me out.
你把我赶出去吧
You know, Frank, I would like to say something to you.
弗兰克 我要跟你说几句
It seems to me that you care more about animals
似乎你对动物的关心
Than you do about people.
远远胜于对人的
What the hell's that supposed to mean?
你这话什么狗屁意思
I've never seen you show as much compassion
我可没看见你对人有过
For any human being
像你对刚才那只鸟一样
As you've just shown for that bird.
这样的同情心
Even the way you treat each other is appalling.
你对待别人的态度简直可以说是骇人听闻
Hey, I think I know a couple fellas
我觉得你们俩
Who could use a nap.
应该睡会儿
Listen, pal, we tell it like it is.
听着 老兄 不妨这么说
Somebody's botherin' me, I let 'em know.
有人敢冒犯我 我就要给点颜色给他瞧瞧
And, yeah, maybe that's why I like animals...
是的 或许那就是为什么我喜欢动物
They tell it like it is.
他们就这样
Woof! moo! quack!
呜呜 哞哞 呱呱
That's straight shootin'
这叫实话实说
So, you're like an animal.
所以你就像动物咯
Hah. yes.
对 是
I'm honest.
我很诚实的
You don't love your fellow man.
你们不爱护你们的同类
You just pretend to be all nicey so you get a ticket upstairs.
你们只是装成一团和气好混张上天堂的门票
Ohh!
噢
Okay, now it's a holiday.
行啦 这才叫感恩节
We would never pretend like that.
我们从来不是假装那样的
We always try to see the goodness in people.
我们总是努力发现人身上的闪光点
Even when it's very very hard.
即使有时的确很难
I happen to agree with my husband.
我同意我老公的想法
You can't just put on a smile
你们怎能把微笑挂在脸上
And pretend that people are wonderful.
假装人人都很好
yeah, nobody really... I'm talking now, Frank.
对 不是每个人... 我在说呢 弗兰克
I have always felt
我总是觉得
That if I'm going to be a loving human being,
如果我要爱一个人
I also had to be courageous enough
我得足够勇敢
To be honest with people.
和别人坦诚相待
Being fake helps no one.
虚伪对谁都没好处
What... what is that look?
那眼神什么意思
It's just... well, I was thinking
就是 呃 我觉得
About when you said you made two pies
当你说你带了俩派
In case people didn't fill up on dinner.
防止有人晚餐吃不饱
I don't think you were happy
我觉得你们和我们一起
To be spending thanksgiving with us,
过感恩节并不快乐
But you covered your true feelings
但你通过对我厨艺的暗讽
With a veiled insult about my cooking.
隐瞒了你真实的感觉
Isn't that fake?
难道那不是虚伪吗?
You killed a bird!
你杀了一只鸟
Marie, maybe we should just let the bird thing go.
玛丽 或许我们都应该忘了这事
Whoa, Amy, look... let's not get sucked into this.
哇喔 艾米 我们别卷进这事可以吗
I mean, I'm not taking my family's side.
我是说 我可没有帮我家说话
Well, of course not. they're acting all nuts.
那是当然的 他们的举止简直不正常
They're nuts?
他们不正常?
Well, what would you call it
行 要是有一个人
When a man barks and quacks at you?
朝你汪汪呱呱的 你会怎么说
My father was barking and quacking
我爸爸汪汪呱呱
Because he was upset
是因为他对
About the path of death and destruction
你♥爸♥妈在动物世界里
That your parents have cut through the animal community!
踩出的那条死亡和毁灭的小道很不高兴
That's my boy!
真是个好儿子
This doesn't happen if you have a tv.
要是你们有电视机就不会有这事了
Then you must think I'm a murderer too.
你是不是觉得我也是个嗜血狂
When I was a kid, I used to catch field mice
我小时候 还常常抓田鼠
To feed to peter's pet snake.
喂彼特的宠物蛇呢
You crazy bastard!
你们真是疯得没得救了
They're all killers!
他们都是嗜血狂
It runs in the family.
整个屋子都是
I wish we still had that snake.
我多想那蛇还在啊
Frank! they wanna feed us to the snakes!
弗兰克 他们要拿我们喂蛇
All right.
行啦
Just relax, you two. no snake is that hungry.
放松点 你们俩 哪来那种饿死鬼蛇啊
Everybody,
大家注意啦
Here they come!
他们来啦
what's this? isn't this great?
这是什么 难道不是很好吗
There's a part for everybody in the play.
每个人在剧中都有角色
Not me. forget it.
我不来 算了
But, grandpa, you're the indian chief.
别呀 爷爷 你可是印第安酋长啊
I see no reason why he should be involved in our play.
我不知道为什么要他参加我们的演出
Oh, you don't want me in your play?
噢 你不要我参加了?
What's going on?
发生什么事了
What's happening?
怎么啦
No tv.
没电视机搞的
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表