剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
There are very important things we had to discuss.
要谈很重要的事情
Important things to discuss?
谈很重要的事?
You told me you wanted to watch a sports show with me.
你说想跟我一起看体育节目
Which we would then discuss.
看完后再谈
bull crap! Frank!
狗屁! 弗兰克!
She had notes prepared.
她都写好笔记了
They were topics for her evening with Raymond.
就是要跟雷蒙德谈的那些东西
They were all complaints.
全是抱怨
I was one of the categories.
我也被列入其中
Debra was the rest of the categories.
剩下的都是黛布拉
You had notes?
你还有笔记?
I wasn't even a category.
我连笔记都上不了
No wonder she's so good at finding out we're lying.
怪不得她拆穿了我们的谎话
It takes one to know one.
将心比心啊
I do not lie.
我没撒谎
No?
没有么?
If we were to go over your house right now,
如果我们现在就去你那
We wouldn't find any notes?
不会找到笔记的咯?
Absolutely not!
当然不会!
And I would like to say
我必须得说真不敢相信
I can't believe that you're all ganging up
你们这么多人串通起来
On an elderly woman...
骗我一个老太婆
Who hasn't been feeling very well lately.
还是个最近不太舒服的老太婆
I need to lie down.
我需要休息
Ah, you wouldn't, uh, you wouldn't be going
嘿 你不是想溜了吧?
To destroy those notes, would you?
去销毁那些笔记是不是?
Please.
拜托
Wow.
哇
For a sick old lady, she can really move.
作为一个有病的老人家 她走的还真不慢
Bye, mom. bye, dad.
再见妈 再见爸爸
Hey hey, where you going?
喂 你去哪?
Over to Molly's house.
去莫莉家
Wait wait wait! don't you have homework?
等等 你们的家庭作业呢?
We're doing it there.
我们去那里做
Where are your books?
那本子呢?
At Molly's house.
在莫莉家
She took them home for me
她帮我带回家了
Because she knew we were going there
因为她知道我们等下要去
To do our homework. right, Molly?
做家庭作业 是吧 莫莉?
Right.
是的
Okay. bye.
好吧 再见
She gets that from you.
她这点随你
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表