剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
Don't you, Raymond?
是不是啊雷蒙德?
Yeah, that's right, I do.
是啊 我很喜欢
Well, here. I saved you a little.
来 我给你留了一点
Oh, ma, you made it with the sweet peppers I like!
喔 妈 你用我喜欢的甜椒煮的
And it was just for me and Amy.
但这只是给我和艾米的
And I'm glad I came by
另外我也很庆幸过来了一趟
Because Geoffrey told me the funniest thing.
杰弗里跟我说了件有趣的事
He told me you two were playing some kind of trick
据说你们两个在搞什么把戏
On grandma and grandpa.
整蛊爸妈啊
And I couldn't get anything else out of him,
虽然我只知道这么多
But I have to tell you, it did pique my interest.
我得说 我很感兴趣
So, uh, what's up, tricksters?
怎么回事啊 整蛊专家?
What the hell is going on here?
到底怎么回事?
You playing a trick on me?
你在戏弄我?
No no, it's nothing.
没有没有 没什么
The trick was that, uh...
我们撒了个小谎
We didn't go to dinner and a movie tonight.
我们今晚没去吃饭看电影
I don't understand.
我听不懂
Why would you play a trick on where you went?
为什么要隐瞒你们去哪里了?
Because we actually went to a hotel.
因为我们其实去开房♥了
You know, with the kids,
你知道的 有了孩子
We never have time to ourselves.
我们几乎没什么自己的时间了
So we decided to make it a special night...
所以我们决定来个特别之夜...
Of passion.
充满激♥情♥的
Yes.
没错
We ordered room service and massages and...
我们叫了客房♥服务 按♥摩♥...
Rekindled our love.
让我们激♥情♥复燃
And we didn't want to say anything,
本来我们不想提的
Cause it's a little embarrassing.
因为有点不好意思
But the truth is out.
现在真♥相♥大白
About our sex.
关于我们的性事
Well, how...
呃 真要...
Nice for you.
为你们高兴啦
Don't get any ideas, Marie.
想都别想 玛丽
Anyone else want to get the hell outta here?
还有谁要离开这鬼地方?
Me!
我!
Okay, thanks for babysitting.
那好 谢谢帮我们照顾小孩
Okay.
没事
Sorry about the trick.
不好意思没说实话
I go to hotels to get away from my wife.
我去旅馆是为了躲开这老婆子
Good night.
晚安
Ooh.
唔
I feel a little bad.
我有点良心不安
Why? you know what?
为什么? 你知道么?
We're pretty good at this.
我们都很强啊
I know.
我知道
Maybe a little too good.
是不是太强了点
Hey, we wouldn't have to be if it wasn't for your mother.
搞清楚 如果不是为了你妈 也不用这样
We're living in a predatory environment.
我们活在弱肉强食的世界
We have to camouflage.
所以伪装是必要的
Yeah. whatever.
好吧随便
I just didn't want to hurt her feelings about last night, so...
我只是不想因为昨晚的事伤害她
I did like that whole sex-in-the-hotel part.
但我喜欢开房♥这个桥段
I did too.
我也是
When you came up with part of the story,
你说起这个的时候
Then I came up with part,
我顺着就接了下去
Then you, then me.
然后是你 然后是我
We had a great little... rhythm.
我们俩还挺...合拍的
It's like our own little sex-capade.
就像是我们两个的色情小♥电♥影♥
That's my favorite kind of capade.
我最喜欢的那种小♥电♥影♥
You want to go up?
现在想上楼去吗?
Mm. wow!
呣 嘿嘿
This'll be twice in one night if you count the lie.
算上那个谎 我们一晚上两次啦
That repair guy's going to be here 00 and 2:00.
那个修理工明天10点到2点来
Can you wait for him?
你能不能等着
Oh, wait.
哦 糟糕
I got golf with 吉阿尼 tomorrow.
我明天约了吉阿尼去打高尔夫
Golf?!
高尔夫?
Oh, I really need the washing machine.
拜托 我真的需要洗衣机
Yeah, but that's my one day off.
是 可我就明天休息
I can't be here 'cause I have a doctor's appointment.
我明天要去看医生 所以也不能等
All right.
唉
Wait. whoa.
等一下 谁啊
Doctor's appointment?
看医生?
All of a sudden, you remembered that?
你突然间就想起来了?
What are you saying... I'm lying?
你什么意思...难道我撒谎了?
No. gosh. why would I say that?
哦不是 我怎么可能那么说
It's not like you're great at it
反正你好像也不擅长撒谎
Or love doing it or anything.
或者喜欢撒谎之类的
You don't trust me.
你不相信我
No, I do, I do.
不 我信我信
Of course, I do.
我当然相信
I'm going to sleep.
我要去睡觉了
Aw, come on!
嘿 别啊
I have a headache.
我头痛
Oh, yeah right!
好吧好吧
You can't use headache today.
你今天不能用头痛
I already did it.
因为我用过了
hey. hi.
好啊 好
What's going on?
怎么啦?
I'm doing laundry for you at my house.
我在我家给你洗衣服
It was piling up so high,
堆的太高了
I started to worry it might fall on the children.
我都有点担心倒下来压到孩子
No no no no, that's okay.
哦没关系
We had the washing machine fixed today.
我们今天修好洗衣机了
No, you didn't.
你们没有
What's going on?
怎么回事?
Why isn't the washing machine fixed?
为什么没修好?
The guy called back.
那家伙又打电♥话♥过来
He had to reschedule for tomorrow,
他说改到明天来
But you'll be here, 00 to 2:00?
10点到2点之间你在的吧?
So the repair guy called back to reschedule
所以你不在的时候维修工给你打电♥话♥
For when you're not here,
并且重约了时间
And you went golfing.
所以你打高尔夫去了
I believe that was the order of things, yes.
是啊 我觉得先后顺序是这样的
Let's go, Marie.
我们走吧 玛丽
I'm staring at the business end
我的脸正好冲着
Of a pair of Ray's skivvies.
雷的内♥裤♥
Shush!
嘘!
hi! hello!
大家好啊 你们好
Hey, ma.
妈
Brought back your cacciatore pan,
我们来还炖鸡盘
Licked clean.
像舔过一样干净
So... 罗伯特 told me
话说...罗伯特跟我说
About your special evening last night.
你们过了一个特别之夜
Which hotel did you guys go to?
你们去的是哪家旅馆啊?
Yeah. no no. that, uh...
哦 那个啊 那个...
Actually, Amy, it wasn't a great hotel.
艾米 其实那个旅馆不怎么样
Yeah, you wouldn't like it.
是的 你们不会喜欢的
We didn't spend that much money
我们没花多少钱
Because Ray's so, you know, cheap.
你也知道雷他 小气
Well, uh... wait a minute.
喂 等一下
I thought that's how you liked it...
我还以为你不是喜欢...
Cheap and trashy.
又小气又垃圾的么
You know, it was too trashy for me,
其实那地方对我来说太垃圾了
But Debra said, " come on, ray,
不过黛布拉说 "来吧亲爱的"
The trashier, the better."
"越垃圾越好"
And I'm, like, "what?"
我喜欢 "什么"
And she's, like, "mm yeah, trashy!"
她这样子 "呣 垃圾"
Yeah, I guess it was so trashy
是啊 那我猜就是因为太垃圾
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表