剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
Your father told me
你♥爸♥告诉我的
About your little fantasy
你的小幻想
And I felt I' be remiss
我觉得我要是
If I didn't tell debra that her marriage was in peril.
不告诉黛布拉她现在婚姻的危险状况 我就太粗心了
Dad why would you tell mom?!
爸 你为什么要跟妈说?
I was proud of you!
我为你骄傲!
You dream like a man!
你做了男人该做的梦!
That's great ray.
很够意思 雷
I'm telling everybody what a sweet little boy you are
我到处跟人说你多么像个可爱的孩子
And you're dreaming about another woman.
但你其实是梦到别的女人
Thanks a lot ray.
太感谢了 雷
Thanks for making me look like a total jerk!
谢谢你让我成了个大白♥痴♥
Wait! I made it up! I made it up!
等等! 我编的 我没说真话
"choo-choo" really was a train.
"啾啾"就是火车
What are you saying? you lied to them?
你说什么? 你跟他们撒谎了?
And here I was finally proud of you.
总之我还是为你感到骄傲
You are unbelievable ray.
你简直不可理喻 雷
No you know what? you're unbelievable.
不 你知道什么? 你才不可理喻
You took something that was private
你把一些私密的事情
And you blabbed it all over town!
传的全镇人人皆知
Yeah? you were a pretty good blabbermouth yourself last night.
是吗? 你昨晚不也是个优秀的标准大嘴巴
"hey guess who pees when she laughs."
"嘿 猜猜谁笑的时候会尿失禁"
Guess who was right there with me laughing it up.
猜猜谁还跟我一起笑来着u3000
"oh! amy pees! ha ha that's so funny!"
"噢 艾米尿失禁! 哈哈 太有趣了"
Robert?
罗伯特?
I love you.
我爱你
Amy! amy!
艾米! 艾米!
Amy listen I'm sorry!
艾米 听着 我很抱歉
Sweetie come on look at me!
甜心 别这样 看着我!
We were all talking. everyone was doing it!
我们都说了 每个人都这么干了
Debra belches like a truck driver
黛布拉打起嗝像个卡车司机
And ma uses ragu!
还有妈用的是肉酱
Frank!
弗兰克!
Ray!
雷!
That's what you told them about me?! that I burp?!
那才是你告诉他们的?! 我打嗝?!
You just made up that cute little nose thing?
可爱小鼻子的是你编的?
I didn't make it up. look there it is!
我没有编 看 就是这
Oh all right! all right!
噢 行了! 行了!
A lot of things have been said
太多事情被讲了出来
And I have no problem facing the truth
面对真♥相♥我倒没什么
However painful it might be.
尽管可能会点痛苦
Now about my sauce...
现在 关于我的酱汁
Frank tell them you're a liar.
弗兰克 告诉他们你是个骗子
What?
啥?
You ever want to eat again?
你以后还想不想吃饭了?
I lied.
我骗了你们...
I'm a crazy old man who lies.
我是一个爱骗人的疯老头
Good.
很好
And I'm glad that you could admit that.
我很高兴你能主动承认
And you should all know better than to engage in idle gossip.
你们应该清醒点 不要没事就闲聊说人长短
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
You're the one who blabbed about choo-choo chulesky.
你才是把啾啾·楚勒斯基抖出去的人
I do not blab!
我不是"抖"
What I do comes from love!
我出于爱的"讲"
And if you wanna know the truth
如果你想知道
Debra is the worst gossip of us all!
黛布拉才是我们里面最爱嚼舌头的
Me?! you're the one who once told me
我?! 你有次告诉我
Frank came to bed with a toupee on for you.
弗兰克戴了顶假发上♥床♥来
What?!
什么?!
This is an outrage marie!
我简直是出离愤怒了 玛丽
That was a hat I found on the street.
那其实是顶我在街上发现的帽子
Oh really?
噢 是吗?
And what about what debra told amy last july?
那么你去年7月告诉艾米的呢?
What?
什么?
Debra told amy that raymond thought
黛布拉告诉艾米 雷蒙德觉得
That amy and robert's marriage
艾米和罗伯特的婚姻
Didn't have a chance in hell.
不会走到头的
Marie who told you that?
玛丽 谁告诉你的?
Marie I told you that in confidence!
玛丽 我信任你才告诉你的
How could you tell marie I said that?
你怎么能告诉玛丽我那么说了?
How could you tell amy what I told you?!
你怎么能告诉艾米我跟你说的事?
My marriage doesn't have a chance in hell?!
我的婚姻不会走到头?
Excuse me.
抱歉
I didn't say your marriage
我没有说过 你的婚姻
Doesn't have a chance in hell...
不会走到头...
The way that sounds.
那只是听起来...
All right look.
好吧 呃...
There are certain things a man says to his wife
确实有个人跟他老婆说过
When he's just trying to... I don't know...
当他试着...我不知道...
Fill the silence!
打破沉默时
Oh... now I understand.
噢...现在我明白了
You're a hateful jerk-face.
你个讨厌的欠扁相
And what I mean by that
我的意思是
Is you're hateful and you're a jerk-face.
你很讨人厌 还一脸欠扁相
Why did you have to tell amy that?!
你为什么要告诉艾米那些?
I was just talking to amy about the stupid things men say.
我只是告诉艾米男人们说的蠢话
We all do it.
我们都这么干
Amy knew what I meant. she was okay with it.
艾米知道我的意思 她完全能理解
You were okay with it right?
你能理解 是吧?
Actually I was pretty upset.
其实 我感到相当困扰
That's why she came to me.
所以她才来找我
Okay see? she was upset.
好 看到了吧? 她很困扰
But you're the one who said it.
可那话是你说的
Yeah...
对...
Hey wait a minute. wait a minute.
嘿... 等等 等等
You've been walking around
你一直在附近
Secretly thinking I'm a hateful jerk-face
暗中想我一脸讨厌的欠扁相?
But still acting all fake nice to me?
但你表面上还是装作对我友好?
I haven't been that nice.
我其实并没有那么友好
A few months ago you got a haircut
几个月前 你理了发
And everybody said "nice haircut ray " but I didn't.
人人都说"理得不赖 雷" 但我没说
How could you do that to me?
你怎么能那么对我?
I mean that's terrible. you hurt my feelings.
我意思 那太糟了 你伤害了我的感受
Still! you think somebody's a hateful jerk-face
而且...你觉得某人是讨厌的欠扁相
You've got to tell 'em.
你就应该告诉他
I have feelings too.
我也有感受
Hateful jerk-face. feel better?
一脸讨厌的欠扁相 满意了吧?
You see? you made me a hateful jerk-face.
你看到了吧? 你让我成了一脸讨厌的欠扁相
Ray's right... how am I supposed to know I upset you
雷是对的 如果你不跟我说的话
If you don't say anything to me?
我怎么知道你很困扰呢?
Come on! I'm supposed to be your best friend!
拜托 我可是你最好的死党
What about me? I'm supposed to be her husband!
那我呢? 我还是她老公呢
I'm your husband!
我是你老公!
Don't you know after all these years
难道你就不知道 这些年来
To tell me immediately when raymond screws up?
雷蒙德要是敢发飙立马告诉我
You page me at work!
哪怕在我当差的时候也该立马呼我!
I must say amy before you came into the family
我得说 艾米 当你来这个家以前
We were all just open with each other.
我们相互都是畅所欲言
We' say whatever was on our mind.
我们之间有什么说什么
And now...
但现在...
We have to tiptoe around your feelings.
我们得顾及你的感受
That's not fair amy.
那不公平 艾米
Yeah amy see what you did?
对 艾米 瞧你都干了什么?
Ah jeez. there she goes again.
啊 基♥督♥ 她又来了
Robert get in there.
罗伯特 去摆平了
I don't know what I did wrong.
我不知道我究竟做错了什么
I was brought up to be nice.
我只是想做好人
I never say anything bad about anybody.
从没有说过谁坏话
What do you people want?!
你们些个到底想怎么样?!
All I ever wanted to do was to fit into this family.
所有我做的就是想融入这个家庭
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表