剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
And refuse to buy the formal clothes.
拒绝买♥♥正式衣服
Y'all called each other and look what happened.
他们互相打电♥话♥说这件事 就成了现在这个局面
Nobody called me.
怎么没人打给我
We have to go home.
我们得回家
No honey.
不 甜心
It doesn't matter what anybody else says.
让别人去说吧 别太在意
Go in there and have a wonderful time.
快进去然后度过快乐的夜晚
I can't believe you did this to me dad!
我真不敢相信你这样对我
Wh-what did I do? I did something nice.
我到底做了什么 我应该是做了好事啊
I bought a dress for $250. you're goin' into that party!
我买♥♥给你250美元的裙子让你去参加宴会
no I'm not! yes you are! $250!
我不去 你必须去 250块呢
I don't care! you're going into the party.
我不在乎 你给我去宴会
you can't make me! I'm your father.
你不能强迫我 我是你♥爸♥爸
you have to do what I say! I hate you!
你得照我说的做 我恨你!!
Congratulations.
恭喜你
You're a successful parent.
你真是个成功的父亲
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表